Topic: Christchurch Earthquake

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Read title.

NOPE.AVI.

Reply #2375 Posted: January 23, 2012, 11:33:58 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
wait, I got more!

hahaha if that was awesome, this is like super awesome!

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1746750/pg1

hahahaha fuck this shit makes me laugh!

Reply #2376 Posted: January 24, 2012, 01:04:33 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Quote from: Growler;1463737
wait, I got more!

hahaha if that was awesome, this is like super awesome!

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1746750/pg1

hahahaha fuck this shit makes me laugh!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b306/Scunner/Expressions/lTscF.gif
Christchurch Earthquake

Reply #2377 Posted: January 24, 2012, 02:44:14 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
So many tinfoil hats in one place... Are they attempting to reflect the suns rays to combat global warming?

Reply #2378 Posted: January 24, 2012, 05:29:36 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
im gonna read some of the other shit there tomorrow, will post any gems I find!

Reply #2379 Posted: January 24, 2012, 11:42:54 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Growler

man what's up with the oxford and the lake taylor drums today?

Lake taylor at the top, then oxford, then McQueens (closest to city)

** gah the quality is crap, there is almost 30+mins of continuous shaking on both stations from yesterday and again in oxford only today? I'm sure a geo nerd would have the answer. Images taken from below, timestamp may make them roll off soon.

http://www.geonet.org.nz/canterbury-quakes/drums/
Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 02:27:58 pm by Growler

Reply #2380 Posted: January 25, 2012, 02:25:42 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!

Reply #2381 Posted: February 21, 2012, 06:02:22 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Rates rise to fund the Billion dollar short fall then ? Nice petition but the bottom line will have to be addressed somehow.

Reply #2382 Posted: February 21, 2012, 06:16:08 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
There are plenty of alternatives. Bond issues, or my prefferred one, which is a designated earthquake levy, which will expire when the budgeted amount has been raised.  If we sell our assets our rates will go up permanently, and we'll never ever get the assets back again.  Christchurch has lower rates than any other major city in NZ largely because of owning most of our own infrastructure. Selling it, is just placing the burden of this earthquake onto our children.

I'd rather pay up front and transparently than  through indirect rate rises caused by asset sales

Reply #2383 Posted: February 21, 2012, 06:30:46 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Agree with Dr. Woohoo.

We were just talking about this at Hockey.

It's like everyone is in NZ for the short term. Narrow minded dicks.
Complain about a rise in rates, when there's all this damage? Harden up.
It will be tough, but not as tough if we sell all the shit that makes our rates cheap in the first place, then we'll have PERMENANTLY high rates.
The situation won't improve.
Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 10:37:02 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #2384 Posted: February 21, 2012, 10:33:37 pm

Offline Growler

/begin rant....

Fucking EQC, so FUCKING USELESS!!!

Mid Dec I am told my assessment will be done properly, not re-done, done properly as the first muppets in APril 2011 couldn't find a whore on Manchester St.... it's now the end of Feb 2012. After many promises of dates, and times I now get this.

I have now been advised that re-assessments requests for dwellings identified as being TC3 are now on hold.

The next steps for properties in this TC3 zone involves inspections that will consist of 2 main components:

• Drilling and,

• An offsite geotechnical analysis of the results.

Presently, EQC are aiming to get the drilling started in the next 6-8 weeks, however due to the number of properties in the TC3 zone it will likely take up to 6 months to get through every property. These results  will then be reviewed by a geotechnical engineer who will establish the best foundation solution for each property

FUCKING CUNT FUCK USELSS CUNTS FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

So another winter in a home with cracks in the floors being held together with McGuyver tape and selleys all clear holding walls together to stop water coming in, at least the kids enjoy bouncing on the trampoline that is our floor. Paying full rates, insurance & mortgage without a cent having been paid to me from EQC.......

And people wonder why Chritchurch isin't happy with EQC and its handling of the situation down here. It's ok though, they are getting paid a metric fuckton to drag things out for another few years, why would they give a fuck?

/end rant
Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 11:58:06 pm by Growler

Reply #2385 Posted: February 21, 2012, 11:55:17 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Dr Woomanchu

My heart goes out to you Growler. Nothing we can do to help, but if u you ever need to rant, our door is always open.

Reply #2386 Posted: February 22, 2012, 06:04:42 pm

Offline Growler

Thank you Tui!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6988[/ATTACH]

Reply #2387 Posted: February 24, 2012, 08:37:47 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Pyromanik

Wicked.

Reply #2388 Posted: February 24, 2012, 10:06:06 pm

Offline Growler

So quick update.

I took the last few months off from chasing EQC for my own sanity, got back on the horse today and am back where i started.

The monkeys that answer the phone, 'don't' have contact details phone or email for the claims processing, complaints, insurance settlement or inspection teams. So after 20 minutes of explaining yet again that they need to finish the inspection of my house I banged my head on the table and gave up for the day.

I rang CERA.... and tomorrow at 1:20 I have an appointment with, EQC and a lawyer, both at the same time at the same table. Now this will be fun!

I hope beyond hope that I can get part way to some resolution and get my claim rolling.

Reply #2389 Posted: July 17, 2012, 12:49:01 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Kekekekekeke EQC head office is 5 levels below mine :)

Reply #2390 Posted: July 17, 2012, 01:00:24 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Xeno, you are now on firebomb duty

Reply #2391 Posted: July 17, 2012, 01:09:46 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
By Firebomb, he means light your shit on fire and through it at their windows.

Reply #2392 Posted: July 17, 2012, 01:20:03 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
I don't shit coal, so can I put it in a paper bag before attempting to light it?

Reply #2393 Posted: July 17, 2012, 02:56:56 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xenolightning;1494391
I don't shit coal, so can I put it in a paper bag before attempting to light it?

Just munch on some tandoori masala spice a day in advance. That'll light it up good and proper.

Reply #2394 Posted: July 17, 2012, 03:49:25 pm

Offline Growler

And already the meeting has been delayed till Friday.

I wish Denny Crane was my friend, he would fuck them up and I would be shitting money.

Reply #2395 Posted: July 17, 2012, 04:06:27 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Pyromanik

If this were america you could sue.

Reply #2396 Posted: July 17, 2012, 06:08:42 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Well you wouldn't have public earthquake insurance in the first place.

Reply #2397 Posted: July 17, 2012, 06:38:47 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Pyromanik

you'd sue the insurance company if they ever fucked around with a claim like this.

Reply #2398 Posted: July 17, 2012, 07:08:43 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Pyromanik;1494442
you'd sue the insurance company if they ever fucked around with a claim like this.

Pfff, suing an insurance company in America?

They're like government over there. You can't touch them.

Reply #2399 Posted: July 17, 2012, 07:33:41 pm