Topic: Storm started

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
lol Pitchey, I thought you might like another playmate as well. Perhaps you could douse him with your hose!

:)

Reply #75 Posted: November 07, 2011, 01:25:23 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Kinky.

Reply #76 Posted: November 07, 2011, 01:46:57 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1446127
lPerhaps you could douse him with your hose!

Quote from: TofuEater;1446141
Kinky.

Puntastic.

Reply #77 Posted: November 07, 2011, 10:46:31 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: Spork;1446376
Puntastic.

Roffle!

Reply #78 Posted: November 08, 2011, 01:13:36 am

Offline Virus.

• Devoted Member
  • Virus. has no influence.
Not even molten snow here.

Reply #79 Posted: November 09, 2011, 03:11:04 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: TofuEater;1445673
Blame global warming.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/21547_1222349993580_1073861966_30574053_5811421_n.jpg
Storm started

Reply #80 Posted: November 13, 2011, 11:34:37 am

Offline TofuEater

"Better world" - LOL. I was actually just thinking about this the other day. As a general rule, the Left (and "greens" in particular) have a self-righteousness that goes well beyond rationality. They refuse to believe that what they are doing may actually be harming the world.

Their zeal is only matched by their arrogance - i for one don't need some fucked up, drug-addled, never got over their parents ignoramous tellng me how i should live my life, and worse, telling me that somehow i am wrong and they are right. I only have to look at their lives to know that nothing could be further from the truth.

Reply #81 Posted: November 13, 2011, 12:27:30 pm
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: TofuEater;1448009
They refuse to believe that what they are doing may actually be harming the world.

I guess it depends what your view of 'the World' is.

0.o

Their zeal is only matched by their arrogance - i for one don't need some fucked up, drug-addled, never got over their parents ignoramous tellng me how i should live my life, and worse, telling me that somehow i am wrong and they are right. I only have to look at their lives to know that nothing could be further from the truth.

haha that is gold just for the sheer ignorance!  Keep it coming, I need a good laugh.

Hey, maybe you could help me. I think there is an important 'discovery' here just waiting to be published. I thought dinosaurs were extinct, but lo and behold, you seem to be offering evidence to the contrary!

Reply #82 Posted: November 13, 2011, 12:34:14 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1447990
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/21547_1222349993580_1073861966_30574053_5811421_n.jpg
Storm started

So, uh, what do you disagree with in this cartoon then?

Reply #83 Posted: November 13, 2011, 01:36:29 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
"Better world" - LOL. I was actually just thinking about this the other day. As a general rule, the Left (and "greens" in particular) have a self-righteousness that goes well beyond rationality. They refuse to believe that what they are doing may actually be harming the world.

How about me telling you how to run your life?

I'm none of those things.

Reply #84 Posted: November 13, 2011, 02:29:18 pm

Offline nzjeebs

• Addicted
  • nzjeebs has no influence.
Might just leave this over here.

Reply #85 Posted: November 14, 2011, 09:48:42 pm
aka Jeebs

Offline TofuEater

Slow - i tweeted that yesterday. :P

Reply #86 Posted: November 15, 2011, 08:57:20 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: TofuEater;1448756
Slow - i tweeted that yesterday. :P

Cheep shot.

Reply #87 Posted: November 20, 2011, 09:20:51 am

Offline Wandarah

• Addicted
  • Wandarah has no influence.
You clearly need *someone* to tell you how to live your life Tofu. You scary bastard.

Reply #88 Posted: November 21, 2011, 11:46:05 am
Immanentize the eschaton

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
I walked up  hill bare foot in the snow to KFC today.
True story. Well, minus the 'not KFC' bit.

Reply #89 Posted: June 26, 2012, 06:24:51 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Abominal Snowtiwa.

Reply #90 Posted: June 26, 2012, 09:39:31 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1491578
I walked up  hill bare foot in the snow to KFC today.
True story. Well, minus the 'not KFC' bit.

What happend to your shoes, did you eat them?

KFC tastes like shoes, so I can see the confusion.

Reply #91 Posted: June 27, 2012, 09:39:52 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Lucky I read on stuff.co.nz that there is a massive storm in Auckland before I decided to go outside.

Hoping for some lightning storms.

Reply #92 Posted: July 03, 2012, 01:38:36 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Queen street flooded with shit and I lol'd hard.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I mean really, wtf?

This on the other hand, not so funny.

Quote from: @Arseynimz
Garage flooded... circuit breaker tripped, and a power board is obviously underwater. Garage won't open. No other points of entry.#FML

BL bro, that sucks.
Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 06:31:37 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #93 Posted: July 03, 2012, 06:29:01 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Woah!!

And heres me complaining that my window had frozen shut this morning. Looks like way worse problems up north.

Reply #94 Posted: July 03, 2012, 06:50:21 pm

Offline BeNZene

• Forum Admin
  • BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...
Quote from: Pyromanik;1492514
Queen street flooded with shit and I lol'd hard.

Yep, blame the Auckland council of the 80's & 90's that kept their rate increases lower by not properly investing in infrastructure, whether it was electricity (remember the 1998 black out of Auckland's CBD for weeks?), roads & rail/buses, and water/sewage.  Save a few % back then, for shit in the streets when it rains now.

People should keep that history in mind when complaining about the cost and impact of long term infrastructure projects like the inner city rail link & second harbour crossing.

Reply #95 Posted: July 03, 2012, 08:31:02 pm

There be thunder and lightning, and tornados.

How is it in your part of the country?

Reply #96 Posted: December 06, 2012, 01:12:02 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Spacemonkey;1510903
There be thunder and lightning, and tornados.

How is it in your part of the country?

Uncharacteristically sunny and warm weather.

15 more days until the apocalypse. Coincidence? I think not.

Reply #97 Posted: December 06, 2012, 01:36:52 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1510905
Uncharacteristically sunny and warm weather.

15 more days until the apocalypse. Coincidence? I think not.

I hope not!

Reply #98 Posted: December 06, 2012, 01:53:49 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #99 Posted: December 06, 2012, 02:14:36 pm