Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #10050 Posted: October 17, 2011, 12:04:03 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline pyro

• Addicted
  • pyro has no influence.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1436125
Pyro's thick as pig-$#@!.

You're my wet dream, Obble.

ROFL umad kid

Reply #10051 Posted: October 17, 2011, 12:10:10 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
somad

somad I even raged out at you.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reply #10052 Posted: October 17, 2011, 12:11:10 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1436131
somad

somad I even raged out at you.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rii was so mad he fell asleep on his keyboard

:3 cute.

Reply #10053 Posted: October 17, 2011, 08:37:40 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Woke up this morning and the Mrs. was gone.

Though WTF, walked around looking for her. Found her asleep on the floor of her office.

She had escaped to her office to sleep because I wouldn't stop stealing the blankets. Felt like a chump :(

Reply #10054 Posted: October 17, 2011, 09:11:21 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1436167
Woke up this morning and the Mrs. was gone.

Though WTF, walked around looking for her. Found her asleep on the floor of her office.

She had escaped to her office to sleep because I wouldn't stop stealing the blankets. Felt like a chump :(

Nawwwwww, I hope you made her a coffee or a promise.. a promise that you will no longer steal blankets from her.

Reply #10055 Posted: October 17, 2011, 09:14:29 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Hah. I managed to stop being a blanket thief a little while ago. For some reason I've started it again.

Reply #10056 Posted: October 17, 2011, 09:38:15 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!

Reply #10057 Posted: October 17, 2011, 09:45:54 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1436175
Hah. I managed to stop being a blanket thief a little while ago. For some reason I've started it again.

My blankets always end up halfway across the room, and the pillows out the door these days, tell her how lucky she is.

Reply #10058 Posted: October 17, 2011, 09:48:32 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Hah.

Obble, you and your bedroom antics. It could be a sitcom!

Reply #10059 Posted: October 17, 2011, 09:50:33 am

Obble

Reply #10060 Posted: October 17, 2011, 09:51:07 am

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Quote from: Obble;1436178
My blankets always end up halfway across the room, and the pillows out the door these days, tell her how lucky she is.
I get visits from the bedroom gorilla too. He usually turns up after a hard night on the piss.

Reply #10061 Posted: October 17, 2011, 09:53:08 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Codex

ok what other tricks apart from freezing a hdd does anyone have any other tricks for reviving a clicking western digital -_-

Reply #10062 Posted: October 17, 2011, 02:28:46 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Codex;1436260
ok what other tricks apart from freezing a hdd does anyone have any other tricks for reviving a clicking western digital -_-

Throw it at Obble. If that helps.

Reply #10063 Posted: October 17, 2011, 02:29:36 pm

Codex

Reply #10064 Posted: October 17, 2011, 02:31:34 pm

Obble

Then i'd know everything about Codex,  write a biography about him, get rich.

Reply #10065 Posted: October 17, 2011, 02:34:49 pm

Codex

Reply #10066 Posted: October 17, 2011, 02:35:52 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1436260
Get a time machine, go back to a time when you didn't destroy your hard drives... Wait you've always done that, ummm.... I'm out of ideas.

Reply #10067 Posted: October 17, 2011, 02:39:34 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Codex

To be fair the 3 I had fail within two weeks were all seagate

Reply #10068 Posted: October 17, 2011, 02:51:59 pm

Obble

Reply #10069 Posted: October 17, 2011, 03:08:01 pm

Codex

lol well bios reads it as an unbranded disk with 0mb storage

no smart data

Reply #10070 Posted: October 17, 2011, 03:10:32 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Obble;1436272
Sounds like bad owner.

Your face is a bad owner!

I was looking over my imageshack account yesterday, and I found an image which I think you must have posted, of bobziolla's rep page after TBAG mass neg repped you. :D

I can't even remember what it was about, most likely something stupid though.

Reply #10071 Posted: October 17, 2011, 03:39:06 pm

Obble

Quote from: Codex;1436274
lol well bios reads it as an unbranded disk with 0mb storage

no smart data

0mb is the new 1tb, i need a new hdd ;_;

@sporkoo, I went to school with two tbaggers, iirc they were being tards and spreading rumours ON THE INTERNET, trying to break our everlasting love for each other, and being general idiots. Naturally tbag, thinking with their balls, jumped on it. :p

Reply #10072 Posted: October 17, 2011, 03:42:14 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Haha.

Oh yea, and what I actually came into this thread for.

I have a second interview with the same place that I had an interview for last week.

Excitement maximus.

Reply #10073 Posted: October 17, 2011, 03:49:00 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Season 2 of Walking dead starts extremely soooooooon boys'n'girls!

MY BODY IS READY

Reply #10074 Posted: October 17, 2011, 03:57:58 pm