Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #10200 Posted: October 19, 2011, 01:28:22 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Codex

Quote from: matt88nz;1437284
Your both gay

You're*

You know better, Matt.

Reply #10201 Posted: October 19, 2011, 01:29:09 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
wtf repz?!

I thought that was broken. It's only a matter of time before a chilli alt starts sending me love letters.

Don't mess with my two bars yo.

Reply #10202 Posted: October 19, 2011, 01:35:29 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: matt88nz;1437284
Your both gay

It was you who made me gay, Matt.

Remember that.

Reply #10203 Posted: October 19, 2011, 01:37:49 pm

Codex

holy shit rep still works? Thought it was locked to a single bar

Reply #10204 Posted: October 19, 2011, 01:38:18 pm

Obble

Reply #10205 Posted: October 19, 2011, 01:38:59 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1437297
carm down chilli,,,,

:p Nah, I'm Chili! :p :D :)

Reply #10206 Posted: October 19, 2011, 01:40:46 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Bean curd mushroom clay bowl.

Delicious.

Were going to Tandoori Palace, but a tree fell down and cut their power, so went to the Yum Cha place around the corner.

90 Db @ lunchtime. Couldn't hold a conversation. Don't usually anyway so it was no hardship.

Reply #10207 Posted: October 19, 2011, 01:44:02 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #10208 Posted: October 19, 2011, 01:48:23 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Neg bomb Rico so he loses the 2 bars....

Spoiler :
I KEED <3

Reply #10209 Posted: October 19, 2011, 02:03:59 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Emrico1;1437292
wtf repz?!

I thought that was broken. It's only a matter of time before a chilli alt starts sending me love letters.

Don't mess with my two bars yo.

wtf hacker, howd you get two bars. :(

And yea, thanks all, gloriously happy.

I'm realising strange coincidences between my employment and earthquakes.

I was fired from my job within days of the CHCH February quake, and on the day that Adelaide has a (mini) quake, I get a job, in a shopping centre which is situated exactly above the epicentre of the quake.

MEH, I has a job, who gives a fuck.

Reply #10210 Posted: October 19, 2011, 02:08:15 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #10211 Posted: October 19, 2011, 02:09:03 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!

Reply #10212 Posted: October 19, 2011, 02:10:36 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #10213 Posted: October 19, 2011, 02:11:40 pm

Obble

So tempted to say something to Codex, but how far is too far.

Reply #10214 Posted: October 19, 2011, 02:15:26 pm

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
  • Who_ate_my_rice has no influence.

Reply #10215 Posted: October 19, 2011, 02:16:32 pm
( •_•)>⌐

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1437324
He's pretty much God.

Yeah? so he's an invisible cloud master?

Reply #10216 Posted: October 19, 2011, 02:18:21 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: winter;1437271
shot bro, are you at the capacity to hire people from the get go? :P

They are hiring christmas casuals! But you may have to be an elf, as I think most other positions outside of the Magic Cave / Christmas cave or what ever that is called have been filled. Sorry brah. ;)

Also, yes, land of lots of spiders. They aren't that bad though.

Reply #10217 Posted: October 19, 2011, 02:19:23 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Spork;1437328
They are hiring christmas casuals! But you may have to be an elf, as I think most other positions outside of the Magic Cave / Christmas cave or what ever that is called have been filled. Sorry brah. ;)

Also, yes, land of lots of spiders. They aren't that bad though.

OMG, WHAT MAGICAL AND WONDEROUS PLACE DO YOU WORK AT?

inb4 westfield mall christmas special forces.

Reply #10218 Posted: October 19, 2011, 02:20:51 pm

Obble

westfield mall special needs christmas special forces.

Reply #10219 Posted: October 19, 2011, 02:22:43 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Obble;1437330
westfield mall special needs christmas special forces.

Where do I sign.

Reply #10220 Posted: October 19, 2011, 02:26:04 pm

Obble

Reply #10221 Posted: October 19, 2011, 02:27:14 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Obble;1437332
On Santa's  candy cane.

Oh, I did a verbal agreement, is that sufficient?

I'm totes remaking my obble tonight so I can fit in with Obble and Tofu and spork
mine was a zombie iirc.

Reply #10222 Posted: October 19, 2011, 02:30:29 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #10223 Posted: October 19, 2011, 02:31:07 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted

Reply #10224 Posted: October 19, 2011, 02:40:22 pm