Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I didn't say that.

You saw what you wanted to see.

Reply #10250 Posted: October 19, 2011, 06:10:56 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1437092
I'm not so great with dicks.

I have more of an eye for sphincters. I can draw the shit out of a tight ass.

Sounds like an extraction to me!

ahahaha, semantics!

Reply #10251 Posted: October 19, 2011, 06:41:30 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #10252 Posted: October 19, 2011, 06:49:44 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1437281
Because that thread is done to death. I want to address Rice's somewhat misplaced rep comment:

First. It was never an argument. It was supposed to be a discussion. I started the DISCUSSION with "I don't understand". It is of my own opinion, I wasn't trying to enter into a debate. Others have made it a shit flinging contest, thanks by the way.

Ok, secondly, I am not saying anything like that. It appears you've mad a terrible knee-jerk reaction. My stance is that if you are on such a tight budget that you have to spend days trawling through prices to get the cheapest on an item that is sub $100 (which includes importing said item) then I believe your money is better spent on things a family on a mortgage/tight budget needs; like food, power, internet etc. I at no point try and blindly force this....what was it you called it..argument? on to anyone else.

I am a little more stringent with my money. I tend it put it towards more practical uses.

Hoping Rice fronts up to discuss after a PM pointing him here rather than dropping me a rep comment hoping I'd never see it.

Asserting your opinion is known as 'putting forward your argument'. A discussion sees arguments from both sides, whether or not it's actually in a scene of heated emotions or not is a different thing.

Quote from: Codex;1437285
You're*

You know better, Matt.

Trolling is a art.

Quote from: winter;1437329
OMG, WHAT MAGICAL AND WONDEROUS PLACE DO YOU WORK AT?

inb4 westfield mall christmas special forces.

Special is right.

Quote from: RetardoBot;1437377
I'm worried that there is too much cock-talk.

You love the cock.

Quote from: Who_ate_my_rice;1437349
LOLi just sold 6 sennheiser headphones.  made 5 dollars on each pair.  man why did i even bother hahahaha

but he said he'll get me soemthing nice for christmas.  i hope he pays my freight bill from italy.  that would be nice.

What kind?

Quote from: Growler;1437383
moar for your pleasure?

wow. I see something that is certainly not boobs...

But much tidier than the next pic you posted 0.0
Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 07:00:26 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #10253 Posted: October 19, 2011, 06:51:00 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1437452
Asserting your opinion is known as 'putting forward your argument'. A discussion sees arguments from both sides, whether or not it's actually in a scene of heated emotions or not is a different thing.

In the end I was explaining my opinion. I wasn't forcing it. Neither was I forcing it in the beginning.

Reply #10254 Posted: October 19, 2011, 07:01:41 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
ar·gu·ment/ˈärgyəmənt/
Noun:   
  • An exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one: "I've had an argument with my father".
  • A reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong.
You explain your opinion. s'cool. Still an argument.

Just as this is.

Reply #10255 Posted: October 19, 2011, 07:03:37 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #10256 Posted: October 19, 2011, 07:03:47 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Pyromanik

Luke was a champion. I bet he spat on his cock when the need arose...

Reply #10257 Posted: October 19, 2011, 07:12:40 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Pyromanik;1437455
ar·gu·ment/ˈärgyəmənt/
Noun:   
  • An exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one: "I've had an argument with my father".
  • A reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong.
You explain your opinion. s'cool. Still an argument.

I'll expand that highlighted part for you.

Again, I wasn't trying to persuade, enforce, slather or blindly ascertain that my opinion was correct. I was merely defending myself through explanation. I agreed with people in that thread with what they were trying to 'persuade' me with, and only sought to provide a clear standpoint.
Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 07:21:29 pm by Retardobot

Reply #10258 Posted: October 19, 2011, 07:19:08 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
WHAT? ASS YOU SAY?

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=2xqmc0s4.qeq.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #10259 Posted: October 19, 2011, 08:51:48 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!

Reply #10260 Posted: October 19, 2011, 09:28:55 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #10261 Posted: October 19, 2011, 09:34:20 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: RetardoBot;1437460
I'll expand that highlighted part for you.

Again, I wasn't trying to persuade, enforce, slather or blindly ascertain that my opinion was correct. I was merely defending myself through explanation. I agreed with people in that thread with what they were trying to 'persuade' me with, and only sought to provide a clear standpoint.

Persuade people that your point of view is ok. You're putting forward the argument in defence of your opinion.

Also, troll'n is a art :>

Reply #10262 Posted: October 19, 2011, 09:44:36 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #10263 Posted: October 19, 2011, 09:46:51 pm

Obble

Reply #10264 Posted: October 19, 2011, 09:52:32 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #10265 Posted: October 19, 2011, 09:56:46 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1437509
Bet u don't even lift.

hahhaa lol, deadlifts at 6 this morning says I do :P

Reply #10266 Posted: October 19, 2011, 10:04:23 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I did a bunch of deadlifts this morning as well, but I forgot to flush.

Reply #10267 Posted: October 19, 2011, 10:07:47 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: winter;1437506
YEAH I MADE A NEW OBBLE, u mirin?

I'm Lovin' it

*could do with a burger right now

Reply #10268 Posted: October 19, 2011, 10:51:47 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
To upgrade PC or not to upgrade PC..

Actually, that's not the question, the question is what to?

Only need to upgrade my CPU and mobo I think.. Possibly RAM as well I guess.

Blargh.

EDIT: Also, just listening to Daft Punk's tron legacy soundtrack, which I didn't used to like, but I just set up my speakers in a rather terrific way, and now the sound is immense.

Reply #10269 Posted: October 19, 2011, 11:13:08 pm

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
  • Who_ate_my_rice has no influence.

Reply #10270 Posted: October 19, 2011, 11:16:05 pm
( •_•)>⌐

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Quote from: Spork;1437536

Only need to upgrade my CPU and mobo I think.. Possibly RAM as well I guess.

Blargh.

EDIT: Also, just listening to Daft Punk's tron legacy soundtrack, which I didn't used to like, but I just set up my speakers in a rather terrific way, and now the sound is immense.

Don't you have like, i7 920 and HD5970? Stick with it.

Reply #10271 Posted: October 19, 2011, 11:26:15 pm

Offline Emrico1

Quote from: Spork;1437536

i5 2500kgo I think is the correct model number

Looks like some nice stuff dropping at christmas time... With your neat setup I'd wait.

Reply #10272 Posted: October 19, 2011, 11:28:00 pm

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.
Quote from: mycoolcar;1437542
Don't you have like, i7 920 and HD5970? Stick with it.

if you has this then no point upgrading. maybe new gfx maybe

Reply #10273 Posted: October 19, 2011, 11:32:25 pm

Offline Emrico1

Reply #10274 Posted: October 19, 2011, 11:36:02 pm