Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1439256
hahahaha 'apartment'.

:P

que?

Reply #10450 Posted: October 24, 2011, 10:57:07 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #10451 Posted: October 24, 2011, 11:21:29 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
^ despite all my rage...

Just another test subject I guess, in the grand human experiment.

Quote from: Zarkov;1439167
Originally Posted by RetardoBot:

"Are you offended by the Bro Online website, Zarkov?"
"It was collateral damage."

Like I told retardo, I deleted it by accident along with the rickrolls.

If you read more and posted less it'd save us all a lot of trouble.

See, at no point in recent history has anyone posted a rickroll in this thread. Let alone many of them.
There was one single post, to which you got triggery happy with and deleted every post with a link that was close in proximity.

I read plenty and post accordingly. I can't even remember the last time you actually had an issue with any of my posts... but I'm pretty sure the site was still blue and there were 16 of the same man running around.
My posts don't cause you trouble. Perhaps you should just put me on your ignore list?

Quote from: Zarkov;1439248
Jesus wept.

You quoted my post without reading it.

No, unlike you we read shit before (over) reacting.
Your post just had nothing to say. Oddly, what you accuse me of a lot of the time.
Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 11:56:24 am by Pyromanik

Reply #10452 Posted: October 24, 2011, 11:53:59 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1439286
Rats in a cage.

Still not following, unless you're a big Pumpkins fan that is.

Body corporate rules state no loud parties late at night, now I have no issue with people celebrating the RWC - yelling etc etc
however blowing a vuvuzela constantly after 12 at night when my girlfriend has work today - bit inconsiderate.

Reply #10453 Posted: October 24, 2011, 12:05:57 pm

Obble

Obviously you don't lift enough to be considered scary.

Reply #10454 Posted: October 24, 2011, 12:12:24 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1439286
Rats in a cage.

Grim: Now attacking people for their dwelling choices.

Reply #10455 Posted: October 24, 2011, 12:24:51 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #10456 Posted: October 24, 2011, 12:39:48 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #10457 Posted: October 24, 2011, 12:46:32 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

At least they have a CBD, albeit a WINZ office consisting of three case managers, and the rest are people trying to get back on the sickness, because of their "sore back"

Reply #10458 Posted: October 24, 2011, 01:20:08 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Palmerston North is a necessary evil right now. You can attack it all you like, you wont find me defending it.

Reply #10459 Posted: October 24, 2011, 01:23:45 pm

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1439353
Palmerston North is a necessary evil right now. You can attack it all you like, you wont find me defending it.

Y U NO MOVE

Reply #10460 Posted: October 24, 2011, 01:25:11 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #10461 Posted: October 24, 2011, 01:25:44 pm

Obble

But Massey is a suburb in West Auckland, thats a long trip. :beguiled:

Reply #10462 Posted: October 24, 2011, 01:26:55 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #10463 Posted: October 24, 2011, 01:28:07 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
You have to use Kiwi / Australian colloquial terms forever after K.
No American words like apartment, basement, dumpster or trash are acceptable despite most of our games and popular culture coming from America.
You douchebags.

Reply #10464 Posted: October 24, 2011, 04:53:38 pm

Obble

Reply #10465 Posted: October 24, 2011, 05:04:54 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Lol, building is called 'uptown apartments'

Sue me.

Reply #10466 Posted: October 24, 2011, 05:11:26 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: winter;1439436
Lol, building is called 'uptown apartments'

Sue me.

Nah, Grim would never sue anyone.

Lawyers represent capitalism.

Reply #10467 Posted: October 24, 2011, 05:15:22 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!

Reply #10468 Posted: October 24, 2011, 05:15:50 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Obble;1439434
At least make your troll less obvious.

Not my best work :/

Better than /sarcasm tags I guess.

Why are people so afraid to adopt words like basement? Who cares...

Reply #10469 Posted: October 24, 2011, 06:09:21 pm

Obble

Quote from: Emrico1;1439450

BECAUSE NZ #1 KIWI INGENUITY OMG AMERICA SO BAD WE SO COOL #1

Reply #10470 Posted: October 24, 2011, 06:15:10 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Emrico1;1439450

Haha, I saw your sarcasm bud - I was querying Grim's grump.

If I sourced this 'apartment' via searching for apartments in the upper-queen street area and the building is called 'Uptown Apartments'
you'd think they were apartments.

I'd call it a flat if I considered my girlfriend a flatmate, which I don't.

So yep.

Reply #10471 Posted: October 24, 2011, 06:39:13 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
It annoys me greatly when you are driving along, and a cop car appears in your rear vision mirror, speeding by at least 10 ks, dodging in and out of lanes with not even a second's indication, and not flashing their lights.

Reply #10472 Posted: October 24, 2011, 06:40:40 pm

Offline Emrico1

Ginds my gears.

There should be a degree requirement and more money to be a police tbh.

Reply #10473 Posted: October 24, 2011, 06:42:54 pm

Obble

Getting stuck behind a cop and having to follow the road rules is far worse tbh.

Reply #10474 Posted: October 24, 2011, 06:43:44 pm