Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Obble;1439472
Getting stuck behind a cop and having to follow the road rules is far worse tbh.

Cop tailgating you has to be the worst.

*taps brakes

Reply #10475 Posted: October 24, 2011, 06:47:36 pm

Obble

Yeah that sucks too, especially when you go down roads to avoid them, and they follow you, waiting for an easy bonus.

Reply #10476 Posted: October 24, 2011, 06:50:51 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Getting stuck behind a cop and having to follow the road rules is far worse tbh.

True, especially if you are travelling a distance which will take longer than say 30 minutes.

Reply #10477 Posted: October 24, 2011, 06:52:56 pm

Obble

INB4 Grim's " SHOULD STICK TO THE ROAD RULES ANYWAY FUCKKKKKERRRRRRS"

Which i do agree with, cops just make me nervous. :p

Reply #10478 Posted: October 24, 2011, 07:04:44 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
haha, yep :P

Quote from: Emrico1;1439450

Why are people so afraid to adopt words like basement? Who cares...

I dunno...geologists use it all the time.

Reply #10479 Posted: October 24, 2011, 07:28:49 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1439465
Haha, I saw your sarcasm bud - I was querying Grim's grump.

If I sourced this 'apartment' via searching for apartments in the upper-queen street area and the building is called 'Uptown Apartments'
you'd think they were apartments.

I'd call it a flat if I considered my girlfriend a flatmate, which I don't.

So yep.

Grims grump that you missed wasn't the word, it was actually the style of living. He just moved to the country and is happier for it, incase you missed that.

Well, that's the way I read it anyway.

Reply #10480 Posted: October 24, 2011, 10:50:18 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Hmm, so GTA 3 came out 10 years ago today according to steam's 10 year anniversary sale. Crazy nostalgia. I remember going over a friend's place and he was all excited because he had a copy of the uncut version after it had been banned in Australia, and we were wondering what sort of trouble we would get in if the police knew that we had it.

Great game, sniping peoples heads off and the blood spurts 10 metres out, and blowing someone up with a bazooka and their body parts go flying.

Reply #10481 Posted: October 25, 2011, 03:11:38 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1439577
Grims grump that you missed wasn't the word, it was actually the style of living. He just moved to the country and is happier for it, incase you missed that.

Well, that's the way I read it anyway.

Lol, I grew up on a farm in the country - first 17 years of my life in fact.

Reply #10482 Posted: October 25, 2011, 07:40:38 am

Codex

That awkward moment when a cop speeds past you doing at least 80 in a 60 zone without his lights on then seeing him at a dairy a few minutes later

A shame you weren't a GPC yesterday rex :P

Reply #10483 Posted: October 25, 2011, 08:35:16 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1439637
Lol, I grew up on a farm in the country - first 17 years of my life in fact.

BOOM.

Me to bro. Except I made it to 18 before I had enough of home life.

Reply #10484 Posted: October 25, 2011, 09:10:10 am

Obble

Quote from: Codex;1439652
That awkward moment when a cop speeds past you doing at least 80 in a 60 zone without his lights on then seeing him at a dairy a few minutes later

A shame you weren't a GPC yesterday rex :P

GPC only wanted one tech yesterday, Rex was happy to not work. :p

By farm, Winter means Remuera where he had 2x2cm blocks of farmland, compared to his 0x0 now.

Reply #10485 Posted: October 25, 2011, 10:11:08 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Obble, you going to Playtech at midnight to pick up your copy of BF3 like a good little capitalist nerd?

Reply #10486 Posted: October 25, 2011, 10:18:04 am

Codex

Reply #10487 Posted: October 25, 2011, 10:22:14 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Obble;1439679
GPC only wanted one tech yesterday, Rex was happy to not work. :p

By farm, Winter means Remuera where he had 2x2cm blocks of farmland, compared to his 0x0 now.

If Hunua is part of Remuera? sure.

Reply #10488 Posted: October 25, 2011, 10:54:09 am

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1439684
Obble, you going to Playtech at midnight to pick up your copy of BF3 like a good little capitalist nerd?

No, Ptech is well over an hour away from me, so ill wait for it to get delivered.

Quote from: winter;1439692
If Hunua is part of Remuera? sure.

Totes.

Fucking fell off a ladder and landed on my shoulder, it still hurts, an hour later. ;_;

Reply #10489 Posted: October 25, 2011, 12:30:00 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Obble;1439741
No, Ptech is well over an hour away from me, so ill wait for it to get delivered.

Totes.

Fucking fell off a ladder and landed on my shoulder, it still hurts, an hour later. ;_;

The fuck you doin' on the roof?

Reply #10490 Posted: October 25, 2011, 12:37:11 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #10491 Posted: October 25, 2011, 12:46:06 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Sniffin' paint whilst painting the roof?
falling off the ladder like that dude in the television advert.

Reply #10492 Posted: October 25, 2011, 12:50:37 pm

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1439750
He was trying to get high.

Fucking dumbass.

This, what the fuck Winter, geez.

Reply #10493 Posted: October 25, 2011, 12:50:53 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Obble;1439756
This, what the fuck Winter, geez.

Nope.avi

Reply #10494 Posted: October 25, 2011, 12:58:08 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

Reply #10495 Posted: October 25, 2011, 01:24:36 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Spork;1439774
Eww, drugs r so bad Obble!11

A match made in heaven.

Reply #10496 Posted: October 25, 2011, 01:29:16 pm

Obble

Reply #10497 Posted: October 25, 2011, 03:07:58 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
yeah..... i pretty much never read what she says now, perm PMS.....

Drugs are goooooooooooood mmmmkay.... well some drugs..... from a doctor ;)

Reply #10498 Posted: October 25, 2011, 03:16:29 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Obble

Yeah, its just annoying someone can dismiss a game so soon, not being able to differentiate between the two factions so soon is silly thing to complain about, in her eyes though, one team should be bright yellow, and the other fluro-pink.
Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 03:24:32 pm by Obble

Reply #10499 Posted: October 25, 2011, 03:21:16 pm