Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1440894
HOLY SHIT. I am a pussy when it comes to playing scary video games and the Marine's SP is fucking terrifying. That movement sensor shits me to no-end.

I asked the Mrs. to come watch me while I played. She walks in, turns the light off and shuts the door. I turn to her in the dark and say "ARE YOU FUCKING MAD?"

She then forces me to play in the dark and walks away to which I scream "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?"

HAHAHAHAAHHA!

Yeah, that motion sensor drives me up the wall especially when the below happens.

> motion sensor picks up aliens.
> motion sensor shows the blips getting closer.. and closer.
> motion sensor shows the blip as being right on me but no alien in sight.
> look up.
> shit pants.

Reply #10600 Posted: October 27, 2011, 09:40:57 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
HAHA.

The scuttling of the Aliens, wondering where they are, blood pressure goes down only to find 15 of them stuck to a ceiling.

HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Reply #10601 Posted: October 27, 2011, 09:53:46 am

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1440913
HAHA.

The scuttling of the Aliens, wondering where they are, blood pressure goes down only to find 15 of them stuck to a ceiling.

HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Sounds like the average NZ women's night out, dangerous things when in packs, they are.

Reply #10602 Posted: October 27, 2011, 09:57:05 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1440877
Since i don't give a fuck, i'm going to use my bf3 disc as a Frisbee.

Reply #10603 Posted: October 27, 2011, 09:58:34 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1440919

hurry up and gettttttt it! I'll donate towards the 'get rii beef3' fund.

Hey that rhymes, I'm a fucking wordsmith.

Reply #10604 Posted: October 27, 2011, 10:27:23 am

Obble

Reply #10605 Posted: October 27, 2011, 10:29:01 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Bahaha.

With a bit of hope the Mrs. will buy it for me.

Reply #10606 Posted: October 27, 2011, 10:31:45 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Obble;1440942
Scribe better watch out.

Scribe feat, Suzanne Paul.

Quote from: RetardoBot;1440946
Bahaha.

With a bit of hope the Mrs. will buy it for me.

Good :) if not, we will initiate 'get rii beef3' :D

Reply #10607 Posted: October 27, 2011, 10:36:09 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: winter;1440947
Scribe feat, Suzanne Paul.

Any Purple Monkey's that roll like this? Not many, if any.

Reply #10608 Posted: October 27, 2011, 10:39:36 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: RetardoBot;1440950
Any Purple Monkey's that roll like this? Not many, if any.

Seriously, have you seen the youtube video of her rapping with Scribe? it's fucking embaressing.

You know that feeling of absolute embarrassment you get for other people when they're doing something completely fucking stupid? yeah, I get that
but so much so I suffer immediately from paralysis and insta-diarrhea.

Left on the floor, in a puddle of my own shit without the ability to move for hours sometimes days on end.

Reply #10609 Posted: October 27, 2011, 10:43:40 am

Obble

Surely if every member of BW put in 50cents each, you could get it?

Reply #10610 Posted: October 27, 2011, 10:44:09 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1440957
HepC and $20? What a bargain!

Reply #10611 Posted: October 27, 2011, 10:50:41 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline winter

• Addicted

Yeah exactly, you'd probably end up with $14,000.. pretty sure we have that many members :P

Reply #10612 Posted: October 27, 2011, 10:51:50 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: winter;1440956
Seriously, have you seen the youtube video of her rapping with Scribe? it's fucking embaressing.

You know that feeling of absolute embarrassment you get for other people when they're doing something completely fucking stupid? yeah, I get that
but so much so I suffer immediately from paralysis and insta-diarrhea.

Left on the floor, in a puddle of my own shit without the ability to move for hours sometimes days on end.

LMAO.

Nah, I haven't seen that but thanks for the warning. Scribe...what a hero!

I can wait until I have the needed amount. BW have already offered to spot me being the spectacular GCs that they are.

Reply #10613 Posted: October 27, 2011, 11:00:39 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Oh golly gee, I've walked into the bf3 forum...

Beautiful sunny day, working on chemical handling protocols and appropriate use. Meeting a chemist later to talk things over so we can develop best practice protocols and become the Health and Safety gurus.
Later on I'll be walking round the garden and watching for signs of change and development on our fruit trees, then I might dig over a bit of the garden in preparation for some awesome vegetables. Then it'll be taking the dogs for a walk and coming home to a delicious vegan dinner. No time for games, nor any inclination.
Might even read a book (Hitchens, or Bolano?) while listening to Jan Akkerman or Husker Du on LP.

"whoosh"

Reply #10614 Posted: October 27, 2011, 11:20:59 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline winter

• Addicted

Reply #10615 Posted: October 27, 2011, 11:22:39 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: winter;1440988
You walked into a gaming forum :P

And thought it was facebook

Reply #10616 Posted: October 27, 2011, 11:24:53 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Emrico1;1440990
And thought it was livejournal

eft

Reply #10617 Posted: October 27, 2011, 11:27:00 am

Obble

MY TESTICLE DOESN'T HURT.
Some fucking lols in this vid.

Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 11:30:11 am by Obble

Reply #10618 Posted: October 27, 2011, 11:27:43 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Yes, I know it's a gaming forum, but perish if I post non-related stuff in the BF subforum...

Also, any chance to twist the knife...

Reply #10619 Posted: October 27, 2011, 11:31:02 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Obble;1440994

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_mIQaTG4BE&feature=youtu.be

that guy needs to do some fucking deadlifts.

Reply #10620 Posted: October 27, 2011, 11:36:27 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Give it a day or so, it'll come back.

Also, video is prime example of all chicks need to be hot is excessive cleavage.

Reply #10621 Posted: October 27, 2011, 11:37:22 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
It's why I cosplay every day.
Man, I'm too old for this shit. What a despairing future if they are the present.

:(

Reply #10622 Posted: October 27, 2011, 12:07:44 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1441021
It's why I cosplay every day.
Man, I'm too old for this shit. What a despairing future if they are the present.

:(

cosplay makes no sense to me, but I appreciate the hot ones.

Reply #10623 Posted: October 27, 2011, 12:08:24 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Have you tried furious fapping to release any built up pressure in the testie :P

On the topic of Balls -> Nuts -> Coconuts -> Palms -> Palmerston North -> Rii -> Hows the designs coming?

Reply #10624 Posted: October 27, 2011, 12:11:55 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-