Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1441359
Books are for circle-jerkers tbh.

I'd love you to say that to the Rugby guys you helped with their book...go on, I dare you .

"whoosh"

Reply #10675 Posted: October 28, 2011, 09:29:31 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #10676 Posted: October 28, 2011, 09:32:20 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Obble;1441534
Because they can, pretty fucking obvious.

My lol of the morning, ye olde dad is off to a dental conference, and because he doesn't eat meat, he has to sit at a "special needs" table.

I was in the special class at school...it was for gifted children.
If you understood the term you would realise that 'special needs' cuts both ways... (yes, I took the bait!).

lol at the Retard not having time to get back to xeno, but having time to complain about her bad games...

Reply #10677 Posted: October 28, 2011, 09:32:38 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Grim's totally butthurt.

I take time out to play games. The same as you take time out to get drunk and curse everyone on the internet.
Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 09:36:21 am by Retardobot

Reply #10678 Posted: October 28, 2011, 09:34:16 am

Obble

IM SO GLAD YOU TOOK THE BAIT, DAY COMPLETED. :p

Reply #10679 Posted: October 28, 2011, 09:34:18 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Your dad sounds cool.

I don't take time out to get drunk. I take time out to get sober.

Reply #10680 Posted: October 28, 2011, 09:39:41 am

Obble

You sound like him.

R U MY DAD

In other news; Retardo is a nerd!!!

Reply #10681 Posted: October 28, 2011, 09:52:12 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #10682 Posted: October 28, 2011, 09:54:02 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1441571
HOW DID U NO, BERB?

HE TOTES STALKS OUR FACEBOOKS.

Reply #10683 Posted: October 28, 2011, 09:56:33 am

Obble

Munchie's FB is set to public, some awful pictures there.

I only know cos Skippy linked me to it, and its on her GetSome page.

HONEST.

Reply #10684 Posted: October 28, 2011, 09:57:01 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!

Reply #10685 Posted: October 28, 2011, 09:57:56 am

Obble

Says the guy that wears long sleeved shirts to hide his tiny arms, go lift bro!

u got nuthin on my gunz brrah!!!

Reply #10686 Posted: October 28, 2011, 09:58:43 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Obble;1441575
Says the guy that wears long sleeved shirts to hide his tiny arms, go lift bro!

u got nuthin on my gunz brrah!!!

Wut? I wear singlets to the gym brah ;)

u jelly?

Reply #10687 Posted: October 28, 2011, 10:00:30 am

Obble

I go to the gym nude and get skidmarks all over the equipment.

Reply #10688 Posted: October 28, 2011, 10:01:42 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

When Bob goes to the Gym he IS the equipment, and people leave skidmarks on him.

I'M A SCATMAN, DOOD DOO DOOD DEE DAA DAAAAA.

Reply #10689 Posted: October 28, 2011, 10:03:13 am

Obble

When Retardo goes to the gym, he IS the paper cup, and people leave hepatitis on him.

Lets go see Meatloaf together, tomorrow night.

Reply #10690 Posted: October 28, 2011, 10:04:10 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Obble;1441581
When Retardo goes to the gym, he IS the paper cup, and people leave hepatitis on him.

Lets go see Meatloaf together, tomorrow night.

Yeah, Zyzz styles.

Reply #10691 Posted: October 28, 2011, 10:06:46 am

Obble

Now now, steroids are bad, anyone stupid enough to use them deserves to die, except Randy Savage, he was cool.

Reply #10692 Posted: October 28, 2011, 10:07:19 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Obble;1441585
Now now, steroids are bad, anyone stupid enough to use them deserves to die, except Randy Savage, he was cool.

And Arnold..

Reply #10693 Posted: October 28, 2011, 10:08:51 am

Obble

Reply #10694 Posted: October 28, 2011, 10:09:04 am

Offline BushySB

• Devoted Member
  • BushySB has no influence.

Reply #10695 Posted: October 28, 2011, 10:10:26 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Obble;1441589
ARNIE IS NATURAL WTF U ON.

Now he is, because if he did even like.. one steroid - his heart would probably pop like a water balloon.

Reply #10696 Posted: October 28, 2011, 10:11:10 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

BUT IT'S COOL, ARNIE STOPPED WHEN THEY WERE MADE ILLEGAL.

Reply #10697 Posted: October 28, 2011, 10:11:11 am

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1441597
BUT IT'S COOL, ARNIE STOPPED WHEN THEY WERE MADE ILLEGAL.

HE NEVER USED ROIDS U HATERS@@@@@@@

Reply #10698 Posted: October 28, 2011, 10:12:05 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #10699 Posted: October 28, 2011, 10:12:53 am