Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Obble

FUCK U ALL IM LOGGING OUT AND NEVER COMING BACK FOR AN HOUR OR TWO.

Reply #10700 Posted: October 28, 2011, 10:14:32 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Arnold is actually one of my biggest bodybuilding inspirations, you can try the whole do u even lift shit :P (inb4 do u even lift)
but he actually is - Arnold circa 1975 that is :P

His size back then isn't big by today's standards at all, in fact he would probably be considered small when compared to the likes of Ronnie Coleman (at his Peak)
and Jay Cutler/Phil Heath.

But yeah.. fuck haters.

Reply #10701 Posted: October 28, 2011, 10:20:08 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Watching bodybuilders in fights is a crack-up.

They fight like overweight diabetics.

Reply #10702 Posted: October 28, 2011, 10:23:40 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1441604

Yeah, modern day bber's have some pretty shocking attitudes.

Reply #10703 Posted: October 28, 2011, 10:28:04 am

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1441604

Fighting is such a primitive thing, a bit like bodybuilding.

Brain power > working out, then starving yourself to get the "perfect definition."

Silly apes.

Reply #10704 Posted: October 28, 2011, 10:32:26 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Obble;1441615
Fighting is such a primitive thing, a bit like bodybuilding.

Brain power > working out, then starving yourself to get the "perfect definition."

Silly apes.

Obvious use of Grim troll.

Reply #10705 Posted: October 28, 2011, 10:33:47 am

Obble

It's not a troll though, Grim just comes off that way. :p

LOOK AT THE WORLD,  it would be a great place if people stopped and <<>> a bit.

<><
><>

Reply #10706 Posted: October 28, 2011, 10:38:12 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
To think bodybuilding/training your body requires no 'smarts' is pretty ignorant tbh.

But whatev's

Reply #10707 Posted: October 28, 2011, 10:49:12 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
In news, another ship has ran aground in the Port of Tauranga...and already people on my facebook are blaming John Key.

Reply #10708 Posted: October 28, 2011, 11:35:57 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: winter;1441616
Obvious use of Grim troll.

No, I would never use the word 'apes' to describe us...we're all Homos.

Reply #10709 Posted: October 28, 2011, 11:41:04 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline winter

• Addicted

Reply #10710 Posted: October 28, 2011, 11:50:52 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I remember the days when Grim would slit a mans throat for using words like gay/fag/homo etc in a derogatory sense.

Your standards have dropped, Grim.

Reply #10711 Posted: October 28, 2011, 11:52:59 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Not at all you retard, it was used entirely appropriately, as in Homo sapiens sapiens, not the sense you hoped it was...nice try, but "whoosh", again!

Reply #10712 Posted: October 28, 2011, 11:54:10 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Don't whoosh me bro.

How many times do I gotta keep telling you.

Reply #10713 Posted: October 28, 2011, 11:55:01 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
I'm offended by Grim's usage of the term retard.

I want an apology and to be unbanned or I'll contact the admin head office.

Reply #10714 Posted: October 28, 2011, 11:55:42 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I know, it should be said "re-tard".

Like in The Hangover.

Reply #10715 Posted: October 28, 2011, 11:56:27 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
I'm shortening 'his' name, just as you are shortening mine..
You see, con-text is ever-ything

Reply #10716 Posted: October 28, 2011, 11:58:15 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: RetardoBot;1441687
I know, it should be said "re-tard".

Like in The Hangover.

Exactly, because Zach Galifianakis is god.

I even have a poster of him on my wall and 3 shirts relating to him :P - shirt from HO1/HO2 and the one man wolfpack shirt <3

Reply #10717 Posted: October 28, 2011, 11:59:20 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #10718 Posted: October 28, 2011, 12:03:13 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted

Reply #10719 Posted: October 28, 2011, 12:04:25 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1441689
I'm shortening 'his' name, just as you are shortening mine..
You see, con-text is ever-ything

If you're going to shorten my name I prefer that you use Retardo. Not Retard, it's offensive.

Reply #10720 Posted: October 28, 2011, 12:15:29 pm

Obble

Reply #10721 Posted: October 28, 2011, 12:17:38 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #10722 Posted: October 28, 2011, 12:22:15 pm

Obble

Reply #10723 Posted: October 28, 2011, 12:22:38 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #10724 Posted: October 28, 2011, 12:23:14 pm