Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Obble

Reply #10725 Posted: October 28, 2011, 12:25:01 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #10726 Posted: October 28, 2011, 12:31:48 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #10727 Posted: October 28, 2011, 12:32:20 pm

Obble

Reply #10728 Posted: October 28, 2011, 12:37:28 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #10729 Posted: October 28, 2011, 12:39:47 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
...all the high-maintenance ones, at least!

"wheesh"

Reply #10730 Posted: October 28, 2011, 01:17:59 pm

Obble

I bet you're all like, im in BW, and they r like omg cool i want you, but they don't realise its BlackWatch, not  BigWilly.

Reply #10731 Posted: October 28, 2011, 01:18:26 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #10732 Posted: October 28, 2011, 01:23:37 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Obble;1441779
I bet you're all like, im in BW, and they r like omg cool i want you, but they don't realise its BlackWatch, not  BigWilly.

The whole team benefits from this, it's like a squad perk.

Reply #10733 Posted: October 28, 2011, 02:08:47 pm

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Quote from: Obble;1441739
Because it's text based.
You reach a clearing. There is a house, with smoke rising from the chimney. In the distance you can see another track leading from the clearing into thick forest. You have a foreboding sense that eyes are staring back at you from deep in the forest. The light is gloomy and it will be completely dark within half an hour. You choose to:

a) knock on the door and speak with the inhabitants
b) pass through the clearing and follow the track on the other side.

Reply #10734 Posted: October 28, 2011, 02:17:26 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #10735 Posted: October 28, 2011, 02:20:10 pm

Offline 9unk

• Just settled in
  • 9unk has no influence.

After watching that human centipede movie secluded houses are too scary

Reply #10736 Posted: October 28, 2011, 02:26:33 pm
=] IRBS [=
=]BF3[=

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #10737 Posted: October 28, 2011, 02:31:33 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
c) Eat the house because its made out of gingerbread.

Reply #10738 Posted: October 28, 2011, 02:31:59 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Obble

d) you end up being in one of the "wrong turn" movies, and panic.

Reply #10739 Posted: October 28, 2011, 02:34:45 pm

Offline TofuEater

Quote from: 9unk;1441817
As you pass by the house, two ogres emerge and move towards you from behind. Do you:

a) draw weapons and attack
b) turn around and greet them.

Reply #10740 Posted: October 28, 2011, 03:13:18 pm
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #10741 Posted: October 28, 2011, 07:03:01 pm

Obble

Quote from: Emrico1;1441964
I spit said piss at them and run like stink

........................,,-~*~,,
......................./:.:.:.:.:.|
......................|;.;.;.;.;./
......................|.;.;.;.;.|
............._,,,,,_.).;.;.;.;.|
.........,,-":.:.:.:."~-,;.;.;.|
........(_,,,,---,,_:.:.);.;.;..",,
......,-":.:.:.:.:.""-,,/;.;.;.;.;.",
.....(:.__,,,,,,,,,___);.;.;.;.;.;|
...../"":.:.:.:.:.:.:¯""\;.;.;.;.;.,"
....\",__,,,,,,,,,,,__/;;;;;;;;;/\
.....\.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.;.);;;;;;;;;/:\
.......\,,,,,---~~~~;;;;;;;;,"::::\
.........."""~~--,,,,,,,,,,-"::::::::::\
...................\::::::::::::::::::::::\

Reply #10742 Posted: October 28, 2011, 07:11:03 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: TofuEater;1441853
As you pass by the house, two ogres emerge and move towards you from behind. Do you:

a) draw weapons and attack
b) turn around and greet them.

Nub. if you were playing a mans text game it would be

As you pass by the house, two ogres emerge and move towards you from behind. What do you do?

>Run

Run where?

> Run North

You can not go that way

> Run west

You can not go that way

> Flee

Command not recognised

>Leave

Command not recognised

> Pick up axe

You can not pick that up

(3 hours later. still on same screen)

>uninstall

Reply #10743 Posted: October 28, 2011, 07:35:15 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline TofuEater

Hey, get your own game buddy - i've got DMing to do. :P

Reply #10744 Posted: October 28, 2011, 08:49:37 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I dunno about you cunts, but I'm putting on my robe and fuck'n wizard hat!

Reply #10745 Posted: October 28, 2011, 11:25:36 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
I would say" I'm a vegetarian. I taste like shit compared to the meat eaters coming behind me. Here, I'll help you build a trap".

Reply #10746 Posted: October 29, 2011, 08:47:55 am

Obble

Reply #10747 Posted: October 29, 2011, 11:49:18 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1442147
I would say" I'm a vegetarian. I taste like shit compared to the meat eaters coming behind me. Here, I'll help you build a trap".

Reply #10748 Posted: October 29, 2011, 11:53:39 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted

Reply #10749 Posted: October 29, 2011, 12:16:44 pm