Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Growler;1443695
just lay an offical complaint under the employment laws just before you leave, take them to court due to being forced to leave due to shit working environment rife with bullies, get $876e90q23890410893.

Fly me up to be your beer bitch for lyfe, I will open 1 beer a day for you ;) You supply bears and bacon and gurls.

/win

Good plan :)

I was all about the knee-jerk resignation at first but soon realized it wouldn't be wise this side of Christmas/new years :P

Reply #10875 Posted: November 01, 2011, 04:15:23 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1443695
just lay an offical complaint under the employment laws just before you leave, take them to court due to being forced to leave due to shit working environment rife with bullies, get $876e90q23890410893.

Fly me up to be your beer bitch for lyfe, I will open 1 beer a day for you ;) You supply bears and bacon and gurls.

/win

Reply #10876 Posted: November 01, 2011, 04:17:23 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #10877 Posted: November 01, 2011, 04:19:42 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
I bet the hit reg is terrible in hell, and the lagg... omg

Reply #10878 Posted: November 01, 2011, 04:36:34 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!

Reply #10879 Posted: November 01, 2011, 04:42:26 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #10880 Posted: November 01, 2011, 04:45:56 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1443686
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWDdjfV4W0o

Looks like you could do with one of these.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6464[/ATTACH]

Reply #10881 Posted: November 01, 2011, 05:31:23 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1443329
Not everyone rocks a jewfro.

Was rock'n a mohawk until last week.

Quote from: Spork;1443403
What else would you call it? You model hair, as in you put it into shape, into a certain model.

Sculpt it, shape it, what ever the fuck you want to call it you twat.

Sure, I put gel in my hair when I had a mohawk.
But I sure as fuck didn't do anything near as queer as modeling the shit. It's not fucking battleships. It's not a kitset aeroplane. I don't dressup in my salmon shirt and don my scarf before heading out the door in oversize sunglasses either, which I'd pretty much be required to do if I modeled my hair.

Quote from: Spork;1443450
Speaking of learning, what the he'll is apple thunderbolt? Apparently it's 20x the speed of USB 2.0?

Actually nothing to do with apple.

Intel.

And yes. It's fast.

Enough to daisy chain full sized monitors at realtime speed.

Quote from: Growler;1443488
I like this guy

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=419040241&permanent=0

I wouldn't mind a bit of that action. Have my eye out for something like that atm. But probably not that one.

Quote from: Codex;1443430
African or european swallow

Not being racist or anything, but European.

Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1443543
If she doesn't know it by now, she will never, never know it...

"WHOOSH"

Nuh uh. No wisshy wooshing here.

Reply #10882 Posted: November 01, 2011, 07:42:51 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline TofuEater

Do you think anyone on Celebrity Apprentice had the balls to tell Donald Trump that he looks like an Oompa Lumpa?

Reply #10883 Posted: November 01, 2011, 08:46:13 pm
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #10884 Posted: November 01, 2011, 08:57:20 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Stuff should be given a Pulitzer for this gem:

Quote from: Stuff
Suspicious death in Whanganui

Police are investigating the death of a 25-year-old man in Whanganui overnight.

Officers were called to a house in the suburb of Gonville and found an injured man, who subsequently died.

The death was being treated as suspicious, a police spokeswoman said.

No further details were available this morning.

Also, fuck off with the 'h'.

Reply #10885 Posted: November 02, 2011, 09:16:35 am

Offline Growler

Reply #10886 Posted: November 02, 2011, 09:22:06 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #10887 Posted: November 02, 2011, 09:24:06 am

Offline Growler

Reply #10888 Posted: November 02, 2011, 09:37:06 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #10889 Posted: November 02, 2011, 09:39:02 am

Offline TofuEater

Quote from: RetardoBot;1443941
Stuff should be given a Pulitzer for this gem:

Officers were called to a house in the suburb of Gonville and found an injured man, who subsequently died.
Pulitzer? That's comedy gold, right there!

Reply #10890 Posted: November 02, 2011, 09:43:03 am

Obble

Quote from: TofuEater;1443962

If you're over 50.

Reply #10891 Posted: November 02, 2011, 09:44:50 am

Offline Growler

Reply #10892 Posted: November 02, 2011, 09:45:04 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: TofuEater;1443962

Haha, I didn't see that.

GROWLER, YOU'RE SUCH A RACIST.

A BOSS RACIST!

Reply #10893 Posted: November 02, 2011, 09:46:42 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1443941

Also, fuck off with the 'h'.

Why you so angry Rhethardho. You sound like Michael Laws. I like the 'h'.

Reply #10894 Posted: November 02, 2011, 10:15:41 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #10895 Posted: November 02, 2011, 10:17:35 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #10896 Posted: November 02, 2011, 10:19:42 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline TofuEater

Reply #10897 Posted: November 02, 2011, 10:21:03 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: TofuEater;1443989
Why don't you whack off

Already did. Grim's self righteousness gets me all hot under the collar.

Reply #10898 Posted: November 02, 2011, 10:25:42 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1443965
WELL IM DA BOSS!

actually not a bad movie

Reply #10899 Posted: November 02, 2011, 10:30:17 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity