Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #10900 Posted: November 02, 2011, 12:25:27 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Perhaps the trailer/theme song will sell you

Ah sir, you are interupting our breakfast.

Reply #10901 Posted: November 02, 2011, 12:27:29 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I'm sorry, I'm eating my lunch. And I don't watch trailers while I'm eating my lunch.
Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 12:34:52 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #10902 Posted: November 02, 2011, 12:31:41 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #10903 Posted: November 02, 2011, 12:33:45 pm

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Quote from: Speakman;1444039
Perhaps the trailer/theme song will sell you

Reply #10904 Posted: November 02, 2011, 01:53:45 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1443991
Already did. Grim's self righteousness gets me all hot under the collar.

If I wasn't all self-righteous, all you'd post about would be dicks, shit, bacon, dicks, shit, bacon and fapping.
At least I offer you the chance of variety...like a variety show, in fact.

An oasis of righteousness in your desert of decline.
A stab of difference into your heart of sameness,
A point of contention in your world of self-contentment.
A Oedipal thrust into the vagina of your thoughts.
A Cassandra spread open willing for your flaccid repartee.
A Homeric stickman playing platitudiness shadow puppetry in your dimly-lit cave.
A cultural haven from your Barbarian ways.

How many knew it was World Vegan Day yesterday?

Reply #10905 Posted: November 02, 2011, 01:56:58 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Obble

How many care? :afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro:
:onthego::onthego::onthego::onthego::onthego:

:distracted::distracted::distracted::distracted:

:sunglasse:

Reply #10906 Posted: November 02, 2011, 01:59:01 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #10907 Posted: November 02, 2011, 02:07:50 pm

Obble

Just be glad it isn't world bacon day, Grawlar would be making an entire thread full of nude women covered in bacon. :p

Reply #10908 Posted: November 02, 2011, 02:09:09 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted

Reply #10909 Posted: November 02, 2011, 02:10:30 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1444095
If I wasn't all self-righteous, all you'd post about would be dicks, shit, bacon, dicks, shit, bacon and fapping.
At least I offer you the chance of variety...like a variety show, in fact.

An oasis of righteousness in your desert of decline.
A stab of difference into your heart of sameness,
A point of contention in your world of self-contentment.
A Oedipal thrust into the vagina of your thoughts.
A Cassandra spread open willing for your flaccid repartee.
A Homeric stickman playing platitudiness shadow puppetry in your dimly-lit cave.
A cultural haven from your Barbarian ways.

How many knew it was World Vegan Day yesterday?

Reply #10910 Posted: November 02, 2011, 02:20:47 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #10911 Posted: November 02, 2011, 02:24:54 pm

Obble

Reply #10912 Posted: November 02, 2011, 03:09:51 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: RetardoBot;1444114

I'm not surprised, it didn't have any pictures and some of the words were multisyllabic.

Reply #10913 Posted: November 02, 2011, 03:51:39 pm

Offline Emrico1

Quote from: Obble;1444130
This is now a ctrl+v

:distracted:

Always has been

Reply #10914 Posted: November 02, 2011, 03:55:43 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
You guys snappin each other is so awesome. Please please please don;t ever stop

Reply #10915 Posted: November 02, 2011, 05:53:35 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1444146
I'm not surprised, it didn't have any pictures and some of the words were multisyllabic.

I'm not, it did have an pic and some of the words were mult.

I can't read what you've typed, as I don't understand multisillydick words. Above is what I see.

Reply #10916 Posted: November 02, 2011, 06:15:19 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Hai guys, I have a thing in my pool shed, which is meant to be used to sort chemicals into the pool, however I have personally never used it, and I doubt it has been used in years (usually use different chemicals which go straight into the pool), and well it has a lid on the top of it, and it seems as if this lid is pretty well stuck on there. It's on a thread, and I have tried with all of my godly powers to untighten it, even ripped up a pair of gardening gloves because of using too much force, however I will admit, that my grip isn't that fantastic.

It's also reasonably large, and attached to the rest of my pool equipment, so I am unable to take it off and put it in a bucket of hot water or what ever you are meant to do there. It is made of plastic, but no matter what I do, I can't seem to get the lid off.

Anyone feel like being helpful and giving me some tips?

Reply #10917 Posted: November 02, 2011, 06:31:24 pm

Obble

It's got a child safety lock on it, push it down or squeeze it when turning.

p.s eat all the pulls at once.
Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 06:36:30 pm by Obble

Reply #10918 Posted: November 02, 2011, 06:33:58 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #10919 Posted: November 02, 2011, 06:35:06 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Picture of the offending object:

EDIT: I apologise for the quality of this image, it was taken with an iphone 3gs piece of poop camera.

Reply #10920 Posted: November 02, 2011, 06:50:19 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Quote from: Obble;1444250
It's got a child safety lock on it, push it down or squeeze it when turning.

p.s eat all the pulls at once.

pulls? Is that how kiwis pronounce pills?

Quote from: Pyromanik;1444252
LOL plastic weld, hahahahahaha

Yea, well I actually intend to use my pool afterward, so destroying the lid wouldn't really work too well, especially as this thing is like 20 years old, so probably not replaceable. :P

Reply #10921 Posted: November 02, 2011, 06:52:21 pm

Obble

Quote from: Spork;1444258
pulls? Is that how kiwis pronounce pills?

Most of them, a lot of NUZULUNDAS didn't/don't go to school, it's amazing i can even understand them at times.

Especially North Islanders.

While Australians are all like, PEELZ TAKE UR PEELZ.

Reply #10922 Posted: November 02, 2011, 06:54:57 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

Reply #10923 Posted: November 02, 2011, 06:57:10 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Why are you changing the method you've used in the past if this hasn't been used in c. twenty years?

Also, (* dons Health and Safety hat*) do you get MSDS forms with any of the chemicals you use (what are they, out of curiosity?)

Wood is better to use than a hammer if you need to hit it.

Do you have access to a vice clamp, or even a jar opener?

Is it a left- or right-handed thread?

Reply #10924 Posted: November 02, 2011, 07:12:13 pm