Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
2 Xs' muhahahahaha

MUST BE FUCKING AMAZING!!!1!1!herp!!1@1

Reply #11025 Posted: November 04, 2011, 03:12:59 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!

Reply #11026 Posted: November 04, 2011, 03:19:39 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11027 Posted: November 04, 2011, 03:23:20 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Yep, how do you even say that? x x x x? or like.. Quad x?

Reply #11028 Posted: November 04, 2011, 03:33:50 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1445304

you say it....

POTATO

Reply #11029 Posted: November 04, 2011, 03:34:43 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Growler;1445305
you say it....

POTATO

POXTAXTOXX

Reply #11030 Posted: November 04, 2011, 03:40:43 pm

Offline Growler

fuck it I am going hope

shit day, going to buy piss and junk food. See you girls later on!

Rest of you fuckers, have an awesome weeeeeeeeeeeeeeekend!

Reply #11031 Posted: November 04, 2011, 03:44:33 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Growler;1445308
fuck it I am going hope

shit day, going to buy piss and junk food. See you girls later on!

Rest of you fuckers, have an awesome weeeeeeeeeeeeeeekend!

See you tonight pal, we'll BW stack hardcore to the max.

Reply #11032 Posted: November 04, 2011, 03:53:07 pm

Codex

Reply #11033 Posted: November 04, 2011, 05:17:34 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11034 Posted: November 04, 2011, 05:33:24 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: winter;1445163
ITT: FRIDAY.

Fuck yeah, I got a bad case of fridayitis, and have serious plans to get fucked up tonight

Quote from: winter;1445304

fourecks I think

Fuck, multiquoting one guy. I must be hot for him... but it's Winter!!!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Reply #11035 Posted: November 04, 2011, 06:20:36 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1445379
Fuck yeah, I got a bad case of fridayitis, and have serious plans to get fucked up tonight

fourecks I think

Fuck, multiquoting one guy. I must be hot for him... but it's Winter!!!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:D

Knifed Growler :P - that is all.

Reply #11036 Posted: November 04, 2011, 08:07:52 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted

Reply #11037 Posted: November 04, 2011, 10:26:50 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1445379
blah blah blah, new avatar.

Why for derp no harness?

Don't get me wrong, I fully appreciate the result... but HEPRTYDERP! so so staged.
Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 11:53:11 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #11038 Posted: November 04, 2011, 11:44:38 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Oh is definitely staged. the original gif and a film clip are in random images iirc

Reply #11039 Posted: November 05, 2011, 10:32:04 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11040 Posted: November 05, 2011, 02:55:25 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
^ brilliant (apart from the censoring)!

In other news:

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ticker/darker-side-apple-human-cost-iproducts-164412176.html

Out of Sight, Out of Mind

Most Americans don't give a second thought to how our toys and gadgets are made or how they make it onto store shelves. Daisey hopes his story will open a few eyes.

But without a question, he believes Steve Jobs, knew what the conditions where on the ground at Foxconn. And the same goes today for Apple's new CEO Tim Cook. "Apple is a company that believes in micromanagement. They pay attention to details," says Daisey. "There is not question in my mind that they know what conditions are like on the ground."

As said above, Apple is not the only company to do business with Foxconn. Over the last two decades Western companies have shipped hundreds of thousands of manufacturing jobs overseas to not only China's Foxconn, but other manufactures in third world countries, in a hunt for cheap labor. Unfortunately in doing so, Corporate America chose to ignore its Western values and high labor standards, says Daisey.

gg Apple fanbois :P

Reply #11041 Posted: November 05, 2011, 04:34:27 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
lol apple macintakeyocash
Probably the same for a lot of the computer companies unfortunately.

That's romance :)

Reply #11042 Posted: November 05, 2011, 04:45:31 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
yep Em,  we're damned if we do and damned if we don't...

...finished off the fencing today: stoked. Then it was reading Hunter S. Thomson while lying in the sun in the new found privacy and smoking cigarettes and drinking whisky. Now I have to get the cats in before stupid fireworks.

Oh, this isn't twitter.
Sorry.

Reply #11043 Posted: November 05, 2011, 06:07:11 pm

Offline Pyromanik

No way, that's way too long and involved for twitter!

If it were twitter it'd be more like:

Finished my #fence having a smoke before getting pets in because #guyfawkesisgay

Also, yeh, shame about the censoring. Seems like she has a really nice pair :3

Reply #11044 Posted: November 05, 2011, 09:09:44 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
#Local siren's just gone off....both engines out of the #Station

Reply #11045 Posted: November 05, 2011, 09:31:22 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

We called the cops on a group of smacktards firing some off at cars and congregating on the roads.

Fucken idiot NZ youths.

Reply #11046 Posted: November 05, 2011, 10:24:58 pm

Offline Pyromanik

No different from times past m80.

Same shit happened when we were young.
I even remember a bunch of derps in 7th form who seemed to think it was fine to have Roman Candle fights...

I congratulate you on ruining their fun! :)

(Assuming the cops even did anything at all... which I'm unfortunately skeptical about)

Reply #11047 Posted: November 05, 2011, 11:38:43 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
What's the best .gif maker? One that can accomodate for larger higher quality gifs.
Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 01:42:17 am by Spork

Reply #11048 Posted: November 05, 2011, 11:54:52 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spork;1445696
What's the best .gif maker? One that can accomodate for larger higher quality gifs.

I don't like the sound of this.

Reply #11049 Posted: November 06, 2011, 08:11:03 am