Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Codex

Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1446408
It's amazing how most players have really put the hours in already. I'm only just at rank 5 now, and the game has only been out a week or 2, yet most of the time there will only be one or 2 others under rank 10 on the server with me.

Depends on your SPM really, rank 10 was piss easy to get to, rank 20 has only taken me 17 hours to get to

Reply #11125 Posted: November 08, 2011, 12:54:15 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #11126 Posted: November 08, 2011, 01:08:23 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1446512
Depends on your SPM really, rank 10 was piss easy to get to, rank 20 has only taken me 17 hours to get to
I see your stats, they don't lie; unlike you :B

Reply #11127 Posted: November 08, 2011, 01:09:52 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Xenolightning;1446523
I see your stats, they don't lie; unlike you :B

Lolshit.
E-zing into Tuesday arvo.

Reply #11128 Posted: November 08, 2011, 02:40:25 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: Codex;1446512

My SPM is always crap early in a new game, as I wander around looking at stuff and trying out shit. I won;t settle into objective based gaming until I've explored the maps and gear. As it is I don't think I';ve even played them all yet.

Reply #11129 Posted: November 08, 2011, 05:39:11 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
There's fucking nothing to explore in BF3 maps.
You go down the central pipe or you're left behind at some back flag.

And you can't even hangback hero it from that kind of position like you could in BF2.
Flanking has been cut down about as much as it possibly can without making the maps a fucking big rectangular corridor with one flag in the middle and no cover.

owait, op metro, trololololol

Reply #11130 Posted: November 08, 2011, 06:56:32 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
I must admit I really really miss maps like Fushe pass, where, if you were stupid enough to try and walk one end to the other , it would take you pretty well the whole round.

Reply #11131 Posted: November 08, 2011, 07:01:51 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
And then some cunt in a helo would kill you.

Probably because an arsehole commander spotted you.

Reply #11132 Posted: November 09, 2011, 12:16:00 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I think you've grown too cynical for video games, Pyro.

Also, wimmenz complaining on da internets: http://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/digital-living/5928943/Troll-attack-campaign-goes-viral

Someone needs to hold a 3 day seminar, then invite NZ's mainstream media so they can be taught what an actual troll is.
Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 09:17:01 am by Retardobot

Reply #11133 Posted: November 09, 2011, 09:03:03 am

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Your a faggot (<- an example of sexual trolling).

Reply #11134 Posted: November 09, 2011, 09:39:23 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11135 Posted: November 09, 2011, 09:44:43 am

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
I had you, but it wasn't pleasant. (<- not an example of sexual trolling)

Reply #11136 Posted: November 09, 2011, 09:48:25 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I don't blame you. It's often not pleasant when I have myself.

Reply #11137 Posted: November 09, 2011, 09:59:21 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #11138 Posted: November 09, 2011, 10:15:03 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1446827
Ahaha, the old wank of shame

Also this.

Reply #11139 Posted: November 09, 2011, 10:23:47 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
I never wank in shame, never. Handy skill if you ever stumble into a game of soggy biscuit.

Reply #11140 Posted: November 09, 2011, 10:37:12 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I've never played a game of soggy biscuit, and never want to.

That, and I don't own a pair of waders.

Reply #11141 Posted: November 09, 2011, 10:45:35 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted

Reply #11142 Posted: November 09, 2011, 10:50:10 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Haha.

Just had an ultra-sound on the old fellas. Nurse gave me a wink and a smile as she left the room. Any other time a wink is innocent, but after you've just spent the better part of an hour rubbing my balls then a wink can mean an entirely different thing.

Gave her a 10 on the feedback survey.

Reply #11143 Posted: November 09, 2011, 01:10:33 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1446878
Haha.

Just had an ultra-sound on the old fellas. Nurse gave me a wink and a smile as she left the room. Any other time a wink is innocent, but after you've just spent the better part of an hour rubbing my balls then a wink can mean an entirely different thing.

Reply #11144 Posted: November 09, 2011, 01:12:23 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
Quote from: RetardoBot;1446878
Haha.

Old, fat and trying to find a "boy toy"? Jump on it mang.

Reply #11145 Posted: November 09, 2011, 03:34:52 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Yeah. She was an older woman and a little bit on the heavy side.

Pleasant enough though. I turned to the ultra sound screen when it started and said "I hope there's not a baby in there somewhere".

Reply #11146 Posted: November 09, 2011, 03:36:32 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
Quote from: RetardoBot;1446939
Yeah. She was an older woman and a little bit on the heavy side.

Pleasant enough though. I turned to the ultra sound screen when it started and said "I hope there's not a baby in there somewhere".

Ahh if only they were young veterinarians.
Spoiler :

Reply #11147 Posted: November 09, 2011, 04:05:04 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #11148 Posted: November 09, 2011, 06:56:22 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spork;1447007
Yay, got my first pay in 8 months. =D

Rush out and buy an iphone.

Reply #11149 Posted: November 09, 2011, 07:17:53 pm