Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1447191
Woodchopping makes for an epic TV sport.

Crazy power.

David Foster, world champion. Keg on legs and Tasmanian celebrity lolololo

Reply #11175 Posted: November 10, 2011, 12:08:00 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
That kiwi guy Jason Wynard,t was world champ for like 23784 years, holds like 20 world records.... he is a machine, makes chuck norris look like a pussycat.

won 24 world champs, 21 current world records....

6'4, 130kg........ dare you to tell him to go fuck himself while he is holding one of his axes!

http://www.jasonwynyard.com/Default.aspx?tabid=1417
Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 02:45:45 pm by Growler

Reply #11176 Posted: November 10, 2011, 12:57:44 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1447176
Traction engines and Woodchopping are fucking cool!
and right wing.

Reply #11177 Posted: November 10, 2011, 01:41:03 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Oh, it's you again...You've deserted this city, why not desert this thread too...

Reply #11178 Posted: November 10, 2011, 01:50:55 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
500 liters of alcoholic Ginger Beer almost ready to bottle, 30lt alcoholic Lemonade tester going to brew in the next week, if good 500 liters of that will go down as well :D

Reply #11179 Posted: November 10, 2011, 04:32:19 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1447226
Oh, it's you again...You've deserted this city, why not desert this thread too...

Oh shut up Southbridge, surprised you've got innertubes in that fucking backwater.

Reply #11180 Posted: November 10, 2011, 05:07:38 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Growler;1447277
500 liters of alcoholic Ginger Beer almost ready to bottle, 30lt alcoholic Lemonade tester going to brew in the next week, if good 500 liters of that will go down as well :D

What are you doing with it? I love home-brew Ginger beer :OOO SALIVATE

Reply #11181 Posted: November 10, 2011, 05:08:48 pm

Offline Growler

Reply #11182 Posted: November 10, 2011, 05:23:14 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11183 Posted: November 10, 2011, 05:28:12 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Hori88;1447289
Oh shut up Southbridge, surprised you've got innertubes in that fucking backwater.

haha, was waiting for someone, didn't think it would be you...oh wai......56 k ftw :/

but, but, I still work and shop (oh lord!) in Otautahi!

Reply #11184 Posted: November 10, 2011, 06:01:19 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Growler

maybe.... not with you thou you filtyh pig.....

Reply #11185 Posted: November 10, 2011, 06:01:42 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spork;1447122
Dude, you really need to get off the drugs or what ever you are doing lately, it's messing you up, but I would appreciate it if you could not be as shallow as to insult people who you do not even know (however, I do understand that you have to resort to insults to get your 'point' across). You can say that the new androids are a billion times better, but two of my friends did previously have iphones and one now has the Samasung Galaxy S2 or what ever, and the other one has the previous model to that, and they are both a bit clunkier in comparison (still just talking about the web browsing). I have no reason to lie about this, I am no Apple fan boy, I'm just saying what I have experienced.

And I'm telling you it's the same browser. Therefore the iphone's browser can be in no way superior.
If you'd simply just said "web browsing is clunkier on Samsung Galaxy S2", then hey. Cool. Phone issue. NOT BROWSER.

Maybe it's not your friends, maybe it's just you.
What you've basically just said is that "windows is shit because it runs firefox slightly slower than my mac. I have a core2duo, and my mac is an i7."

Quote from: Menial;1447175
I think he means both use the webkit engine.. and he's right.

There's plenty of reasons why you'd want to download a file :s

I'm not sure if srs tbh.

Nope. I actually mean they're both Safari Mobile. Chrome hasn't been used as yet, but they're working on it. As I said, the V8 JS engine has come over.
Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 06:44:37 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #11186 Posted: November 10, 2011, 06:15:31 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Growler;1447213
That kiwi guy Jason Wynard,t was world champ for like 23784 years, holds like 20 world records.... he is a machine, makes chuck norris look like a pussycat.

won 24 world champs, 21 current world records....

6'4, 130kg........ dare you to tell him to go fuck himself while he is holding one of his axes!

http://www.jasonwynyard.com/Default.aspx?tabid=1417

Strong forearms and shoulders - I'd tell him to fuck off......... from 500m's away.

Reply #11187 Posted: November 10, 2011, 06:19:12 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I just played some BF3.
I raged the fuck out because everyone is buttfuck retarded.
I just played some BF2.
Ironically it calmed me down.

Reply #11188 Posted: November 10, 2011, 09:30:27 pm

Codex

Reply #11189 Posted: November 10, 2011, 10:30:12 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11190 Posted: November 10, 2011, 10:51:46 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Pyromanik

Didn't I already?
I thought that was EA's new game...

Reply #11191 Posted: November 10, 2011, 10:53:30 pm

Codex

MW3 is the best game since fucking minesweeper

Not even kidding

Reply #11192 Posted: November 10, 2011, 10:54:37 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Why is it supposed to be good?
Did they put tanks in it?

Is BF getting more COD like and COD getting more BF like?

Reply #11193 Posted: November 10, 2011, 10:56:56 pm

Codex

Reply #11194 Posted: November 10, 2011, 11:03:34 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
If you like it then you better put a skin on it.

Reply #11195 Posted: November 10, 2011, 11:49:28 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11196 Posted: November 11, 2011, 08:44:54 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
do they keep the foreskins somewhere in case the person changes their mind lol.

foreskin bank.

Reply #11197 Posted: November 11, 2011, 08:50:34 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11198 Posted: November 11, 2011, 08:58:34 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: RetardoBot;1447477
Winter, for the gross.

: D I bet they just graft skin from the persons stomach and build one from that..

Stomach foreskin.

Reply #11199 Posted: November 11, 2011, 09:25:31 am