Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Codex

Quote from: Spork;1454846
How does it block the videos at the start of other videos? / tell me how so I can do it too..

chrome + adblock that I linked previously.

Reply #11550 Posted: December 08, 2011, 10:58:59 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11551 Posted: December 08, 2011, 11:42:52 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1454789
oic.

Perhaps if he'd worn turtlenecks?

Reply #11552 Posted: December 09, 2011, 05:30:31 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Quote from: Spork;1454846
How does it block the videos at the start of other videos? / tell me how so I can do it too..

I am pretty sure http://s0.2mdn.net/instream/adsapi_2.swf is where the ads come from. If you stop that, you stop the ads.

Reply #11553 Posted: December 09, 2011, 07:06:24 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #11554 Posted: December 09, 2011, 07:47:40 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Codex

Aion installed and updated

Not sure whether or not to actually get back into it

Perhaps it's a trap

Reply #11555 Posted: December 09, 2011, 09:24:57 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xsannz;1454839
Oh Dennis c was fun java is such a cunt

please haunt java devs

>_> Java is piss easy... l2programn00b (doesn't make Java anything worth bragging about though)

Reply #11556 Posted: December 09, 2011, 10:08:31 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11557 Posted: December 09, 2011, 01:25:10 pm

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
  • Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.
Quote from: Codex;1454909
Aion installed and updated

Not sure whether or not to actually get back into it

Perhaps it's a trap

What level are you ?

Reply #11558 Posted: December 09, 2011, 02:50:41 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11559 Posted: December 09, 2011, 02:51:13 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
I have a 55 cleric and a 48 sin im working on.

Game is ok atm, alot of people bored waiting for 3.0 to come out.

Im in a legion with a couple of NZers and 5 - 10 aussies, with a few Americans also, good sense of humor bunch.

Reply #11560 Posted: December 09, 2011, 02:58:25 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
  • Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.
Quote from: DarkVirus;1454978
I have a 55 cleric and a 48 sin im working on.

Game is ok atm, alot of people bored waiting for 3.0 to come out.

Im in a legion with a couple of NZers and 5 - 10 aussies, with a few Americans also, good sense of humor bunch.

For some reason I thought you played a sorc.

Reply #11561 Posted: December 09, 2011, 03:05:13 pm

Codex

Quote from: Plasma;1454976
What level are you ?

25sm

Azure hogan are starting a new as asmo probably for something new, not sure whether or not i'll join up again

Reply #11562 Posted: December 09, 2011, 06:41:31 pm

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
Quote from: Codex;1455039
25sm

Azure hogan are starting a new as asmo probably for something new, not sure whether or not i'll join up again

Its pretty much easy mode these days, doesn't take long to level. What server are they rolling asmo ?

Reply #11563 Posted: December 09, 2011, 07:52:20 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #11564 Posted: December 10, 2011, 11:02:08 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Pyromanik

Yeah they're pretty full of shit.

Like when they go "Newly discovered talent with all natural DD's"... and then you see an old issue from 3 years eariler when the same model before she was the next best thing, with an odd lack of top heavyness. Either she suddenly got a new growth spurt concentrating soely on her chest at the ripe age of 23, or they're not all that natural.

That and they make women out to be tarts. Granted some probably are more... 'free spirited' (you'd have to be pretty comfortable to pose topless like that), but getting them to say stuff like that just so you can misquote them to tease wannabe rapists... eh.

AIR BRUSH HERE AND AN AIRBRUSH THERE, HERE A BIT OF SHOP, THERE A BIT OF SHOP, HEY LETS ADD A LENS FLARE!
The 'perfect' woman.

Reply #11565 Posted: December 11, 2011, 01:23:22 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Plasma;1454980
For some reason I thought you played a sorc.

Had a 55 sorc, full eternals, dont like it anymore /delete

Quote from: Codex;1455039
25sm

If your on Siel ill help you level.

Quote from: Plasma;1455049
Its pretty much easy mode these days, doesn't take long to level. What server are they rolling asmo ?

Yeah, levelling is easy, IMO play on siel, as the timed events arent to bad for NZ times. Plus Elyos ill help, Asmo i kill you :p

Reply #11566 Posted: December 12, 2011, 08:34:13 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Codex

Quote from: DarkVirus;1455489
Yeah I just rerolled my mage into a priest because I made the char look too small and it was pissing me off >_>

If your on Siel ill help you level.
I'm quite enjoying solo and when I need it azure helps me out as he has a low level also :> if I get stuck i'll come a running though ;D

It's either Aion or LoL we're playing lately, i'm sure you notice us in the bad codec channel :P drop by sometime

Yeah, levelling is easy, IMO play on siel, as the timed events arent to bad for NZ times. Plus Elyos ill help, Asmo i kill you :p
I am asmo as I've been there done that with elyos.

Reply #11567 Posted: December 12, 2011, 08:45:31 am

Offline Plasma

• Addicted

aaahh explains why i've not seen you lately.

Reply #11568 Posted: December 12, 2011, 08:48:42 am

Codex

Reply #11569 Posted: December 12, 2011, 08:49:20 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
WTF.

I can't even deal right now.

Get a letter from IRD saying I need to change my tax code. Because I am not going to be earning between XX and XX  this financial year, I am no longer entitled to a tax credit each time I am paid. I started work late in the financial year I am not going to be earning as much as I would normally in a full financial year, thus I now require a tax code that not only robs me of my tax credit but taxes me at a greater amount FOR FUCKING EARNING LESS.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE.

Reply #11570 Posted: December 12, 2011, 12:09:08 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
Whats your name Plasma?

Im playing my cleric - Darkphoenixx or my new sin Darkninja.

Sin is going to be boss.

I also have an asmo on siel, to spy :p

So if you want help levelling around 35+ ill play that

Reply #11571 Posted: December 12, 2011, 12:35:13 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1455615

Tax man is a fucking sniper

Reply #11572 Posted: December 12, 2011, 12:41:47 pm

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
Quote from: DarkVirus;1455626
Whats your name Plasma?

Im playing my cleric - Darkphoenixx or my new sin Darkninja.

Sin is going to be boss.

I also have an asmo on siel, to spy :p

So if you want help levelling around 35+ ill play that

lol, I also have a spy.

http://na.aiononline.com/myaion-character-detail?charId=632249&serverId=1
Decided to smash out arenas over the weekend and get my MR set. True hurp a derp time now. :)

Reply #11573 Posted: December 12, 2011, 12:47:41 pm

Codex

Quote from: RetardoBot;1455615
WTF.

I can't even deal right now.

Get a letter from IRD saying I need to change my tax code. Because I am not going to be earning between XX and XX  this financial year, I am no longer entitled to a tax credit each time I am paid. I started work late in the financial year I am not going to be earning as much as I would normally in a full financial year, thus I now require a tax code that not only robs me of my tax credit but taxes me at a greater amount FOR FUCKING EARNING LESS.

I assume you're talking about the IETC which is applicable if you earn between 24-48k

If you are going to earn between 24-48k you can stay on the code ME, if you are going to earn under that amount in total then use M.

IETC max entitlement is $10 a week, if you do not claim this credit throughout the year via ME you will get this refunded to you when you complete an IR3 or PTS if eligible.

http://www.ird.govt.nz/news-updates/campaign-ietc.html

Your employer will get a letter recommending your code to change also, this is automatic. Your employer does have to use the code you specify though so if you are indeed going to be within the 24-48k bracket then leave it as ME (Assuming.) and explain to your employer that it is herp derp, otherwise you can either call or use online services to message IRD asking them to amend the letter with the correct code after checking it and new letters get sent.

EDIT: Also different if you have an SL

EDIT 2: I stick with M during the year as I prefer the ~500 tax credit at the end of the financial year as a fun wee bonus, it also offsets the small inc bill I get each year with credit lol
Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 12:54:33 pm by Codex

Reply #11574 Posted: December 12, 2011, 12:52:30 pm