Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Ah, so I did take something.

Sorry Growler, but you're not getting it back.

Reply #11650 Posted: January 03, 2012, 07:54:03 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
But.. He's already got it.

We need to go deeper!

Reply #11651 Posted: January 03, 2012, 08:13:14 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Minimal.

Cheap one doesn't have the tag which seems to be the brands moniker.

Reply #11653 Posted: January 03, 2012, 09:20:18 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Oh, true, good spotting. The 'tag' is there as I think it slides down the inside of where you put the phone, so that you can quickly pull the phone out of the case, incase the case catches on fire or something...... ...

Hmm, maybe I will have to buy the expensive one.. Lame.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Twelve-South-BookBook-Leather-Wallet-Case-iPhone-4-/270808017819

$80 for a phone case is a bit of a rip off, but it looks cool and is a card holder as well - which I value highly as I hate having to carry about 600 different things in my pockets.

Reply #11654 Posted: January 03, 2012, 09:23:00 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
Quote from: Spork;1460146

$80 for a phone case is a bit of a rip off, but it looks cool

OMG F*CKING APPLE FANBOIZ YOU'RE SUCH LOS3RZ!!!!11

Reply #11655 Posted: January 03, 2012, 09:26:18 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Quote from: camy205;1460147
OMG F*CKING APPLE FANBOIZ YOU'RE SUCH LOS3RZ!!!!11

You should've seen me walk into the Vodafone store last week. Walked straight in 'One iphone 4s please!' and walked out. Was awesome quick at least, and so far I am extremely impressed.

I don't care that there are better phones on the market, I was already adapted to my old iPhone, and the main thing I use on my phone is internet browsing, and except for being a bit faster - that hasn't changed in the 4s from the 3GS, so i am quite happy, and I've already spent a little while trying to think of the most random thing to ask Siri - then getting mad at her for either telling me she doesn't know shit, or that she can only look up American businesses.

But yea, I am one off a typical consumer. MEH.

Reply #11656 Posted: January 03, 2012, 09:33:03 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

Reply #11657 Posted: January 05, 2012, 10:20:59 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11659 Posted: January 14, 2012, 09:18:58 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
/me jumps into a BF3 round, gets in jet, crashes, sees on screen 'Press alt+F4 for quick revive'

Oh wait.

/me self facepalm.

Reply #11660 Posted: January 14, 2012, 03:08:05 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
Quote from: Spork;1460148
You should've seen me walk into the Vodafone store last week. Walked straight in 'One iphone 4s please!' and walked out. Was awesome quick at least, and so far I am extremely impressed.

I don't care that there are better phones on the market, I was already adapted to my old iPhone, and the main thing I use on my phone is internet browsing, and except for being a bit faster - that hasn't changed in the 4s from the 3GS, so i am quite happy, and I've already spent a little while trying to think of the most random thing to ask Siri - then getting mad at her for either telling me she doesn't know shit, or that she can only look up American businesses.

But yea, I am one off a typical consumer. MEH.

One week after making fun of apple fanboys, I now own an iPhone 4. Lol.

Reply #11661 Posted: January 14, 2012, 05:36:11 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
^They are great to use, just remember to often tap the home button when you are already on the home page so you can properly exit out of the applications. Otherwise the battery runs out quick smart.

Reply #11662 Posted: January 14, 2012, 06:45:18 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
If you look at the palm of your hand in the light of your computer screen, it looks really craggy.

Reply #11663 Posted: January 15, 2012, 02:37:44 am

Offline 5tacK

• Addicted
  • 5tacK has no influence.
If it's any consolation, your masturbation hand looks less craggy.

Reply #11664 Posted: January 15, 2012, 02:53:02 am
[INDENT]
[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Click here to join our MAV Riding Platoon
[/INDENT]
[INDENT]

[/INDENT]

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
ITT: Craggy hands.

Fuck it sucks being back at work.

Reply #11665 Posted: January 16, 2012, 12:10:42 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: winter;1462317
ITT: Craggy hands.

Fuck it sucks being back at work.

Brofist.

So far it's better than I expected, my brain centre is being stimulated once again- however I don't miss the boss + wife yelling matches :(.

Reply #11666 Posted: January 16, 2012, 12:44:37 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Right, back to a few of the jobs I started last year that always kept getting fucked up with EQs, exploding computers, snow and being useless.

Minecraft magnets v1, any blocks, mobs etc I should change/add, the blocks are approx 5cm high, creeper etc 10cm high. Comments or changes. Rough costing would be $25 inc per set (def no more, could be less)

All magnets are clear cut apart from the logo which will have a 2mm white edge (can see black line)
http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=xfklez5j.qak.png
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #11667 Posted: January 16, 2012, 12:45:43 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #11668 Posted: January 16, 2012, 01:14:15 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Is the idea so you can build minecraft themed things on your fridge? Or is it just for the awesome factor of having minecraft magnets?

Reply #11669 Posted: January 16, 2012, 01:25:07 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Codex

Reply #11670 Posted: January 16, 2012, 01:54:06 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1462326
Brofist.

So far it's better than I expected, my brain centre is being stimulated once again- however I don't miss the boss + wife yelling matches :(.

After being away from work for a month, I realized how much I enjoy not being at this work.. I hate working 5 days a week only to have 2 pitiful days off :(
being able to mull about the house, doing whatever I wanted/when I wanted/how I wanted was amazing.

I need to win Lotto or something.

And I don't even play lotto.

Reply #11671 Posted: January 16, 2012, 02:16:00 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

It felt like the apocalypse was coming yesterday as the clock wound down to bed time. It was easy waking up at 7am as I didn't sleep in past 9am once during the break.

Reply #11672 Posted: January 16, 2012, 02:19:21 pm

Offline Growler

There are 2D flat sets for building shit, I wanted to do something a little diff and not just give people 30 little squares. What do ya reckon?

Reply #11673 Posted: January 16, 2012, 02:23:18 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Growler

Rev 2.

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=pbp5md1l.p10.png
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #11674 Posted: January 16, 2012, 02:24:01 pm
Think of me like Yoda,