Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Benji77

• Addicted
  • Benji77 has no influence.
Quote from: Speakman;1462576
Enjoy having eurovision sax guy stuck in your head for days

We made that the phone hold music at work. Waiting to be transferred is amazing.

Reply #11700 Posted: January 17, 2012, 09:40:41 pm
Arrrr!!! I\'m a Pirate!

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Benji77;1462600
We made that the phone hold music at work. Waiting to be transferred is amazing.
OMG WHERE DO YOU WORK! I want to ring up and be put on hold

Reply #11701 Posted: January 17, 2012, 11:11:26 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Speakman;1462576
wah wah waaahhh

[/url]
"This was so saxy I got a tromboner ;)"

*not sure troll face, on both accounts*
Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 11:40:09 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #11702 Posted: January 17, 2012, 11:33:31 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
hardly sudden. blame hori for bringing it back

Reply #11703 Posted: January 17, 2012, 11:58:56 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Codex

A wild hori appears

Jonty used Flash

It was supper disgusting

Reply #11704 Posted: January 18, 2012, 07:58:38 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
To those of you who have met my talented and gorgeous wifey, she is rapidly becoming famous like. Here's an article about her in the paper

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/christchurch-earthquake-2011/6277701/Blog-pokes-fun-at-life-in-shaky-town

Reply #11705 Posted: January 18, 2012, 06:09:46 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11706 Posted: January 18, 2012, 06:38:02 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Glad to know Moldova is still being well represented in the world of Saxy music.

Reply #11707 Posted: January 18, 2012, 06:47:53 pm

Codex

Does anyone know of an i3 compatible (1155 or whatevs) matx mobo with 8x sata ports (avoiding raid card)

Want to raid 5 7x2tb's

Reply #11708 Posted: January 20, 2012, 12:00:46 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1463050
Does anyone know of an i3 compatible (1155 or whatevs) matx mobo with 8x sata ports (avoiding raid card)

Want to raid 5 7x2tb's
I'm going to go out on a limb and say there is no motherboard that will do that.

1) You can't raid cross controllers, most boards that have more than 6 ports have multiple controllers
2) I haven't seen (or don't remember) an 8 port mATX board, and the chances it didn't have 2 controllers would be very low.

Nab a server board or raid card. Do it properly.

Reply #11709 Posted: January 20, 2012, 12:41:55 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Codex

^Not for the cost rofl.

Some amd matx mobos do it but would rather not go amd for storage

Reply #11710 Posted: January 20, 2012, 12:55:33 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1462768
To those of you who have met my talented and gorgeous wifey, she is rapidly becoming famous like. Here's an article about her in the paper

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/christchurch-earthquake-2011/6277701/Blog-pokes-fun-at-life-in-shaky-town

Fucking cunts and their moderation.

"James"
"james@fakeemail.com"
"Hey Tim#2, your fase is average at best."

Reply #11711 Posted: January 20, 2012, 10:37:24 pm

Offline Pyromanik

How the fuck is there possibly that much activiity in the middle of Russia!?
Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 10:49:35 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #11712 Posted: January 20, 2012, 10:46:49 pm

Offline Pyromanik

so maggoted.
Didn't intend to be that way, but am :<
I'm turning up to burgers and beers tomorrow evening with a few friends.
Y'all invited if you so feel inclined.

Don't ask me the time.
I'm too fucking pissed to think about shit like that.
Evening!
That's like... 7pm or later or something.
fuck, it's not like I organised it or anything... fuck.
oh wait...
fuck, evening... WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT!?

Jonty -.-

Reply #11713 Posted: January 20, 2012, 11:12:46 pm

Offline Speakman

Quote from: Pyromanik;1463248
Jonty -.-

don't go walking out in traffics now

Reply #11714 Posted: January 20, 2012, 11:26:34 pm

Offline Pyromanik

I instincitvly didn't.

s'ok. I was a block behind the hospidible when I didn't do it.

Also, fuck you sheese burger, strolling me from so far away.
Cheese on toast, you will suffice!

Don't drink and flry: get fucked.

Also, these forums, so fucking slow it's not funny.
Also, you know when you scull your last 2 drinks and you feel fine until you get home...

Feeling better now, but only because about 3 hours done gone by.

Reply #11715 Posted: January 20, 2012, 11:49:41 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Mmmmm went to burgers and beers last night. drank several  fine bottles of three boys IPA, and had a most tasty chickenpig.

nom nom fuckin nom

Reply #11716 Posted: January 21, 2012, 09:03:27 am

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #11717 Posted: January 21, 2012, 09:28:51 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
After drinking great drops like Past Masters, Mammoth, Epic's Imperial Lager and Epic's Flying Nun Records (30yr old Lager). I feel that I can no longer drink Tuatara.

Bought some on special from the supermarket and I believe in comparison it just tastes weak and strained.

Reply #11718 Posted: January 21, 2012, 10:19:07 am

Offline zolteg

• Devoted Member
  • zolteg has no influence.
Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1463277
Mmmmm went to burgers and beers last night. drank several  fine bottles of three boys IPA, and had a most tasty chickenpig.

nom nom fuckin nom

Had one of their Pils t'other night. Remarkably tasteful.  

You fulluhs need to organise a welly road trip to sample the delights of our three and a half thousand boutique brew bars....

[url]http://forkandbrewer.co.nz/

http://littlebeerquarter.co.nz/

[URL=http://www.themalthouse.co.nz/]http://www.themalthouse.co.nz/

[URL=http://www.thebruhaus.co.nz/]http://www.thebruhaus.co.nz/

[URL=http://www.thetaphaus.co.nz/]http://www.thetaphaus.co.nz/

[URL=http://www.baredward.co.nz/]http://www.baredward.co.nz/

[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]Mmmm, beeeeer

Reply #11719 Posted: January 21, 2012, 10:44:42 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Unfortunately my beer tastes have become expensive. I have become an avid fan of Pilseners and Pale Ales. The downside is that the cheap supermarket lagers at $20 a dozen are now tasteless crap.

That aside, drink 3 boys at every opportunity. All of their beer is superb. Or for real nirvana, Emersons Pilsener is  almost unbeatable.

Oh and I tried this one last weekend. Very nice

There's some tasting notes from ratebeer.com that sum it up perfectly
Straw-gold in colour with a white head that sits as a film across the  top of the glass and largish bubbles. Aromas of passionfruit pulp, lemon  curd and I’m sorry to say there’s a slightly funky note there too,  which is a little unsettling. The flavour is odd. Not bad odd, but odd.  Amongst the pine needle and lemon citrus notes there was bubblegum and  then back to lemon meringue pie. The longer it sits on the palate the  more chlorophyll bitterness appears across my tongue. On the whole it is  a little bit tart, refreshing and a real challenge that makes you think  about what you’re drinking. As I nose the glass again that funkiness is  ebbing away, or is it back? I eye my glass suspiciously and fill it  again and then... oh bugger, it’s all gone.  And then a few hours after tasting I went and had a session on this beer  and I checked every single bottle: not a trace of funk. Not at all.  Subsequently I can bump up the aroma rating from 5 to 8 as it smelled  pretty bloody good. This also had an effect on the overall rating up  from 12 to 14.

Reply #11720 Posted: January 21, 2012, 03:08:34 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1463322
Unfortunately my beer tastes have become expensive. The downside is that the cheap supermarket lagers at $20 a dozen are now tasteless crap.

This x1000.

I can't rave about the Past Masters enough. What I've had this week so far. Next I'll be grabbing some more from Invercargill Brewery. If you have the chance to get some Past Masters I suggest to grab it. The guys who import it are apparently a backyard business and still operate in hand written invoices.
Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 03:42:14 pm by Retardobot

Reply #11721 Posted: January 21, 2012, 03:39:02 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Spent way too much money at Pomeroy's last year, so best to be curbing my tongue for craft-beers and with the piss in Aussie being so expensive going back to the cheap stuff.

Mind you, every beer has its place. Sometimes you don't actually want to drink a microbrewed flavour explosion, because it'd be a waste with your insanely hot curry etc.

It's all about picking the right tool for the job at hand.

Reply #11722 Posted: January 21, 2012, 05:35:23 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Well retardobot will be fine then, because his tool is always in hand

Reply #11723 Posted: January 21, 2012, 05:46:51 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Sometimes I just don't want a microbrewery flavour explosion.

I've bought DB just coz before.

Depends on mood more than other things.

Reply #11724 Posted: January 21, 2012, 06:29:27 pm