Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline CSfaith

• Devoted Member
  • CSfaith has no influence.

Reply #11800 Posted: January 28, 2012, 11:27:57 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11801 Posted: January 28, 2012, 11:58:27 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: CSfaith;1464720
hi spork :D

Hi there, A/S/L?

Reply #11802 Posted: January 28, 2012, 12:35:59 pm

Offline CSfaith

• Devoted Member

Reply #11803 Posted: January 28, 2012, 12:43:52 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11804 Posted: January 28, 2012, 08:02:24 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
ahh Saturday night in Melbourne.

Between walking to the 7/11 and then to the Coles for slurpee & steak respectively, offered meth for sale four times.

Reply #11805 Posted: January 28, 2012, 11:06:51 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #11806 Posted: January 28, 2012, 11:10:41 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Super_Hori;1464818
ahh Saturday night in Melbourne.

Between walking to the 7/11 and then to the Coles for slurpee & steak respectively, offered meth for sale four times.

Leave your mum and dad at home next time.

Reply #11807 Posted: January 29, 2012, 10:19:00 am

Offline CSfaith

• Devoted Member
Where abouts is this Hori ? Booking holiday now lol - Taking into account Melbs is a big place :D

Reply #11808 Posted: January 29, 2012, 10:35:28 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1464837
Leave your mum and dad at home next time.

But then who will pay for my meth?

CSFaith - CBD.

Reply #11809 Posted: January 29, 2012, 04:05:55 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
In contrast, I have never been offered any drugs while trolling the streets of Melbourne, and I've been there four or five times in the last two years.

Reply #11810 Posted: January 29, 2012, 04:14:02 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Quote from: Spork;1464916
In contrast, I have never been offered any drugs while trolling the streets of Melbourne, and I've been there four or five times in the last two years.

It was probably because I look like a meth head, and I was wearing clothing that supported that idea.

Reply #11811 Posted: January 29, 2012, 04:21:15 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Super_Hori;1464921
It was probably because I look like a meth head, and I was wearing clothing that supported that idea.

What clothing supports being a meth head? a mongrel looking fuck tried to peddle some 'done' at a metal gig a while back
on the back roads of K'road. He was wearing a black mesh top, 'fanny' pack wrapped around him like a bandoleer and he had a
real 'If we were alone on this back road I would have stabbed you repeatedly with my used needles for whatever I could get from your wallet" look.

Good times.

Reply #11812 Posted: January 30, 2012, 08:19:31 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

Reply #11813 Posted: January 30, 2012, 10:32:53 am

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #11814 Posted: January 30, 2012, 05:47:31 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

Reply #11815 Posted: January 30, 2012, 06:25:30 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11816 Posted: January 30, 2012, 08:28:05 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #11817 Posted: January 30, 2012, 08:45:12 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: Spork;1465113
Your mum is naive!

Not any more she's not!

Wink Wink.

Reply #11818 Posted: January 30, 2012, 09:35:09 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
Has anyone used Hey Tell for Android? It kicks ass, it's basically a walkie talkie, but you need wifi and you mates have to have it as well but it is so0o0o much better than txting.

Reply #11819 Posted: January 31, 2012, 12:09:59 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Just tried calling my uncle - got through to his voicemail.

Voicemail message began as standard w/ the Vodafone lady voice, but then had an interesting twist.

You have reached the voicemail box of... XXXXXX XXXXXXX, he is unavailable to answer your call at the moment because he is building an orphanage and being tall [he's 6'8"] and awesome.
Please leave a message and he'll get back to you shortly.....I'm on a Horse *horse whinnying*

Used to work for Vodafone.

Reply #11820 Posted: February 01, 2012, 08:59:41 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #11821 Posted: February 02, 2012, 05:44:36 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
JUST TYPE WITH, FOR FUCKS SAKES. WHAT ARE YOU ACCOMPLISHING BY SHORTENING A 4 LETTER WORD TO 1 LETTER AND A FUCKING LOPSIDED |.

Reply #11822 Posted: February 02, 2012, 06:45:37 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11823 Posted: February 02, 2012, 06:49:00 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!

Reply #11824 Posted: February 02, 2012, 07:16:10 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here