Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I can't even figure out what the website is about.

Reply #11850 Posted: February 03, 2012, 03:32:18 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #11851 Posted: February 03, 2012, 06:55:44 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11852 Posted: February 03, 2012, 07:12:18 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11853 Posted: February 03, 2012, 07:42:03 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1466310
hahaha.  looks like a spitroast for Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

i think Rii wants to play Double adaptor...

but if we make it craig, growler, xsannz, & rii and bacon lube then rii can act like he is a multiboard

Reply #11854 Posted: February 03, 2012, 07:43:43 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Xsannz;1466473
i think Rii wants to play Double adaptor...

but if we make it craig, growler, xsannz, & rii and bacon lube then rii can act like he is a multiboard

We call that going Skiing. (do tha actions like you are skiiing) *hahah ew

Reply #11855 Posted: February 03, 2012, 08:41:43 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11856 Posted: February 03, 2012, 08:51:41 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11857 Posted: February 04, 2012, 12:19:48 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #11858 Posted: February 04, 2012, 12:46:18 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1466472
WHAT.

MIND | BLOWN.

lolwut pyro != pyromanik

MIND = BLOWN.

Only realised this just before in the MU thread.

For some reason I have never thought of them being two separate users.

Care to details much.

Reply #11859 Posted: February 04, 2012, 10:13:11 am

Offline Pyromanik

Well it's not that hard to figure out. One of us is a complete chob. And then there's me.

Reply #11860 Posted: February 04, 2012, 10:37:06 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
I just got an egg inside an egg.... crazy chickens.

Reply #11861 Posted: February 04, 2012, 11:05:23 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11862 Posted: February 04, 2012, 11:31:22 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted

Reply #11863 Posted: February 04, 2012, 11:58:57 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1466595
Well it's not that hard to figure out. One of us is a complete chob. And then there's me.

So 2 complete chobs then?

Reply #11864 Posted: February 04, 2012, 12:00:46 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1466620
I just got an egg inside an egg.... crazy chickens.

Christchurch chickens.

Reply #11865 Posted: February 04, 2012, 02:53:39 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
In earthquake country, EGGS SCRAMBLE THEMSELVES.

Reply #11866 Posted: February 04, 2012, 02:59:22 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090813204920AA3nTwq

The first two answers or the 'best' answer and the first other answer make me want to just die.

So the reason why Americans use such a flawed system is because they can't spell? Well we already knew that due to them having to re-invent half the words in the dictionary simply so they don't have to learn how to properly spell them.

Bleh, I've been overly aggravated today, no idea why. Time to smoke up I guess.

Reply #11867 Posted: February 04, 2012, 09:13:23 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #11868 Posted: February 05, 2012, 12:51:29 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #11869 Posted: February 05, 2012, 11:06:52 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #11870 Posted: February 06, 2012, 11:31:52 am

Offline Growler

Sweeeet get to try kingdoms of amalur: reckoning tonight... thanks EA ;)

Reply #11871 Posted: February 06, 2012, 04:59:00 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
I tried the demo yesterday and it seems like a fun action RPG. It does have some camera and NPC interaction issues. Still, I feel I should get it from Steam just to support it for being a similar price here as it would be in the US.

Reply #11872 Posted: February 06, 2012, 07:20:13 pm

Offline Growler

played about 5 hours last night, very cool, much more fluid than skyrim, not as pretty graphically, but way way smoother in the fighting, all the crafting is way easier too.

I would rate this as better than skyrim, faster fighting, easier controls, much much better UI and ease of use. I hope there is some form of modding community that might be able to spice the graphics up a bit.

Reply #11873 Posted: February 07, 2012, 11:58:34 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Growler;1467228
Sweeeet get to try kingdoms of amalur: reckoning tonight... thanks EA ;)

Awesome game is awesome.

Skyrim only advanced my distaste for anything Bethesda.

KoA will be what I've been waiting for in an RPG for a long time.

Reply #11874 Posted: February 07, 2012, 12:46:37 pm