Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Zarkov;1469580
gLAD THAT"S THE ONLY THING.

yOU ON THE OTHER HAND HAVE MANY THINGS THAT MAKE YOU LOOK SILLY.

NOT QUITE AS SILLY AS A CAT ON THE INTERNET.

Reply #12000 Posted: February 17, 2012, 05:20:44 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
fRANKLY, I'M APPALLED BY ALL THE FUCKING SWEARING, AND ALL THE FUCKING BITCHING, AND ALL THE FUCKING OXFORD COMMAS AND LOATHING.

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET THE FUCK ALONG. ESPECIALLY YOU!

Reply #12001 Posted: February 17, 2012, 05:26:09 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
YOU CRAZY WILD GUY

YOU'RE THE LIGHTBULB AND THE CAT IS THE TARP

Reply #12002 Posted: February 17, 2012, 05:27:18 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
ESCAPE LIGHTBULB, DON'T LET--OH FUCK. OH, YOU CAN DO IT, DON'T--OH FUCK. COME ON, DON'T LET THE--OH FUCK.

Reply #12003 Posted: February 17, 2012, 05:34:33 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
I WANNA SEE THAT WITH A BEAR TRAP AND A MASSIVE LIGHTHOUSE BULB

Reply #12004 Posted: February 17, 2012, 05:45:04 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF HOT INSANELY HOT KATE UPTON IS

Reply #12005 Posted: February 17, 2012, 05:56:02 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
NOTHING FUCKS UP YOUR FRIDAY LIKE DISCOVERING IT IS ACTUALLY TUESDAY

Reply #12006 Posted: February 17, 2012, 07:07:08 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!

Reply #12007 Posted: February 17, 2012, 07:11:55 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
I BEEN ON THE Piss. DOES THAT COUNT!!!.

NAH SRS THAT QUOTE IS STOLEN FROM SOMEWHERE. IT'S BEEN MAKING ME LAUGH ALL DAY.

Reply #12008 Posted: February 17, 2012, 07:16:06 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: mycoolcar;1469621

WHOLEY FUCKING SHIT THIS CUNT JUST POSTED A BITCHING THIRTEEN MEGABYTE GIF. WHAT THE DICK!?

Reply #12009 Posted: February 17, 2012, 08:09:25 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

MOTHER OF GOD

Reply #12010 Posted: February 17, 2012, 08:10:11 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

QUOTING AGAIN BECAUSE FUCKING LOL 13 MB
ALSO, I'M LONELY AND REMINDS ME OF THE MISSUS. IS THAT WEIRD?

Reply #12011 Posted: February 17, 2012, 08:11:37 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Pyromanik;1469689
QUOTING AGAIN BECAUSE FUCKING LOL 13 MB
ALSO, I'M LONELY AND REMINDS ME OF THE MISSUS. IS THAT WEIRD?

YOUR MISSUS DANCES LIKE AN AWKWARD PRAYING-MANTIS?

Reply #12012 Posted: February 17, 2012, 08:14:57 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: RetardoBot;1469692
YOUR MISSUS DANCES LIKE AN AWKWARD PRAYING-MANTIS?
SOMETIMES

ALSO: YOU'RE A DICK FOR GETTING THIS INSANELY AWESOME SONG FROM A WICKED BAND STUCK IN MY HEAD FOR ... GOING ON 3 DAYS NOW.

WHEN WILL THE FORUMS UPDATE TO RECOGNISE THE NEW FAR SUPERIOR YOUTUBE EMBED FORMAT?
Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 08:20:58 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #12013 Posted: February 17, 2012, 08:16:54 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #12014 Posted: February 17, 2012, 08:21:35 pm

Offline Emrico1

Reply #12015 Posted: February 17, 2012, 08:21:50 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
@Pyro, I find every song in that album except for Sail absolutely abyssmal. Can not listen to. Sail is bloody awesome though.

Reply #12016 Posted: February 17, 2012, 08:33:21 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Nah man, although all of the rest of their stuff is quite different, it's still good. Just have to adjust your expectation to acknowledge Sail as the delightful exception, not the genre.

"Burn it down" and "Kill your heroes" are also winner.

Reply #12017 Posted: February 17, 2012, 09:22:55 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Listening to the album now.

I agree, whilst wildly different to Sail, they have a few other decent tracks.

One of them indeed being Kill Your Heroes.

Reply #12018 Posted: February 17, 2012, 09:26:43 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Pyromanik;1469355
And lastly, a favour request:

http://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=244850915585814 - 'like' an album to vote.

Go, vote, vote!
(for all you like, not just any particular one).

Bitches ain't done gone vote yet!
'cept Jonty.

DO IT.

Reply #12019 Posted: February 17, 2012, 09:40:56 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #12020 Posted: February 17, 2012, 11:11:20 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spork;1469782
Hmm, What'd MCC do this time?

Exhausted my patience.

Reply #12021 Posted: February 17, 2012, 11:27:14 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!

Reply #12022 Posted: February 18, 2012, 12:10:45 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #12023 Posted: February 18, 2012, 12:28:05 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
my beloved keyboard died :( RIP Arctosa

somehow it stopped my motherboard from posting (was hanging on USB Initialisation), which had the heart rate going for a while

Reply #12024 Posted: February 19, 2012, 12:14:27 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity