Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Speakman;1470041
my beloved keyboard died :( RIP Arctosa

somehow it stopped my motherboard from posting (was hanging on USB Initialisation), which had the heart rate going for a while

Man, everyone is going through PC troubles this time of the year.

SOMEONE MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT IT.

Reply #12025 Posted: February 19, 2012, 12:17:52 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #12026 Posted: February 19, 2012, 12:40:35 pm

Obble

You're all cunts, except Grim, who has shown me the light, not eating meat, going outside and doing stuff.

Thanks Grim.

p.s retardo is a nerd.

Reply #12027 Posted: February 19, 2012, 12:41:23 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Get a job ya hippy. Or if you already have one, get another.

Reply #12028 Posted: February 19, 2012, 01:07:01 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1470054
You're all cunts, except Grim, who has shown me the light, not eating meat, going outside and doing stuff.

Thanks Grim.

p.s retardo is a nerd.

You mirin? Yeah, you mirin.

Reply #12029 Posted: February 19, 2012, 01:18:48 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #12030 Posted: February 19, 2012, 01:30:52 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Pyromanik;1470067
The fuck does mirin mean?

It means obbles is totes jelly.

Reply #12031 Posted: February 19, 2012, 01:31:25 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #12032 Posted: February 19, 2012, 02:57:30 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!

Reply #12033 Posted: February 19, 2012, 02:58:24 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Pyromanik;1470096
nope.

I like it how you ask what something means, then you say no to the answer.

_b

Reply #12034 Posted: February 19, 2012, 03:04:46 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
So Audiosurf is a mean game!

Also, to the little cunts that broke into our cars last night, I'm irrationally going to hold every youth in this neighbourhood accountable!

So if you're innocently minding your own business in the f & c shop wearing a flatpeak I'm gonnagive you a slap... cunt.

Reply #12035 Posted: February 19, 2012, 04:01:39 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #12036 Posted: February 19, 2012, 04:17:10 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
They have, do you know how much original starters are worth now? A lot.

Reply #12037 Posted: February 19, 2012, 04:49:20 pm

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
went swimming here (To Sua Ocean Trench) last weekend, would recommend

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6971[/ATTACH]

Reply #12038 Posted: February 19, 2012, 04:55:05 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Super_Hori;1470110
They have, do you know how much original starters are worth now? A lot.

This is awesome news.

Reply #12039 Posted: February 19, 2012, 04:55:39 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Home made venison, bacon & black pepper pie for tea mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Reply #12041 Posted: February 19, 2012, 05:13:30 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: RetardoBot;1470099
I like it how you ask what something means, then you say no to the answer.

_b

:D

Rephrase:
What is the fucked up pseudo etymology behind this most ridiculous word?

I'm curious as today is the first time I've ever encountered it.
Someone said it to me in a game of Quake about 20 mins before I read your post.

"You mirin my rockets".
I was all thinking *what the fuck to mirrors have to do with anything?*
Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 05:53:50 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #12042 Posted: February 19, 2012, 05:47:21 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #12043 Posted: February 19, 2012, 06:01:14 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Mirin is a word short for admiring.

Coined by some meat head knuckle-dragger known as Zyzz (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aziz_Shavershian) who was made famous by the internet winners over at BB Forums.

It's usually used when you notice someone presenting signs of jealousy.

Reply #12044 Posted: February 19, 2012, 06:02:33 pm

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
I don't believe zyzz coined the term as much as just made its use popular.

Reply #12045 Posted: February 19, 2012, 06:10:10 pm

Offline Pyromanik

oh lol.
Terribads.

I read it as 'Mirr - rin', not 'myre-in'.

Reply #12046 Posted: February 19, 2012, 06:13:34 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
The poster above me is a noob to the internet.

Reply #12047 Posted: February 19, 2012, 09:00:31 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Internet citizens are noob to the world.

I speak English.
People from English speaking countries should do the same when attempting to use it as their main form of communication.

Reply #12048 Posted: February 19, 2012, 09:54:18 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

Reply #12049 Posted: February 19, 2012, 11:18:33 pm