Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #12200 Posted: March 11, 2012, 06:07:48 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #12201 Posted: March 11, 2012, 07:23:41 pm

Codex

Job interview in the morning at cdhb, cool stuff

Reply #12202 Posted: March 15, 2012, 11:41:10 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #12203 Posted: March 16, 2012, 07:35:29 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1475302
Job interview in the morning at cdhb, cool stuff

Chur chur.

Reply #12204 Posted: March 16, 2012, 08:37:06 am

Obble

rip fhm

@chchers, the fuck is cbhd

edit: i got  the dyslexia ^

Reply #12205 Posted: March 16, 2012, 10:04:25 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1475332
rip fhm

GTFO Stuff.

Reply #12206 Posted: March 16, 2012, 10:29:01 am

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1475338
GTFO Stuff.

Want to slap cocks in preparation for d3, no homo.

Reply #12207 Posted: March 16, 2012, 10:34:13 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #12208 Posted: March 16, 2012, 10:46:43 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
So I bought an iron on the 4th of this month, and found out that you can get three free movie tickets if you make a claim online, so I logged onto THE INTERNETS and went onto the Phillips website, went to make a claim and the website was down.

Same thing next day, so I bookmarked the page and forgot about it.

Came back to it today, 12 days later and it all worked out well, but now they are saying that I only have 14 days to claim it?

Heeeeeelllll no. One way or another I am getting my free movie tickets out of these fools.

Thank you, your form has now been submitted online.

Now print your completed Claim Form (below) and mail it along with your original purchase receipt, a self stamped addressed envelope and cut out the barcode from the qualifying product's packaging to:
Phillips Promotion, PO Box R446, Royal Exchange, NSW, 1225.

All four items must be included in order to make a claim. Claims must be received within 14 days of purchase

It's fucking hilarious that they allow you to complete the form online, BUT THEN WANT YOU TO SEND THE FUCKING THING BY OWL OR SOME SHIT.

Welcome to the 1800s scumbag Phillips.

You dickheads better not include weekends in that 14 day period, or else I am gunner be raging like a Spork losing at FIFA.

Reply #12209 Posted: March 16, 2012, 11:22:25 am

Obble

Reply #12210 Posted: March 16, 2012, 12:11:40 pm

Offline Growler

Quote from: Obble;1475332
rip fhm

District Health Board

Reply #12211 Posted: March 16, 2012, 01:28:08 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Obble

Quote from: Growler;1475374
District Health Board
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgoXUzIwXk0

Reply #12212 Posted: March 16, 2012, 01:30:14 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Obble;1475365
cool fucking story cunt:rugby:

I will stab you, you stupid little Pukehohe or what ever those more useless than a dodo bird things are called.

Reply #12213 Posted: March 16, 2012, 02:50:27 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Spork;1475385
I will stab you, you stupid little Pukehohe or what ever those more useless than a dodo bird things are called.

The Mrs. loves them.

Stupid foreigner thinking pests are cute.

Reply #12214 Posted: March 16, 2012, 02:57:52 pm

Obble

Reply #12215 Posted: March 16, 2012, 03:38:22 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Pukekohe is a town south of Auckland.

It is a pest, but Pukeko is probaly the name you are looking forward.

This one time they attacked this man and he ran away like a sissy, so I wouln't call them useless.

They also paint zebra crossings, which are very important.

Reply #12216 Posted: March 16, 2012, 03:39:31 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
The exploitation of Pukeko labour is central to the economic recovery plan of the National government.

Reply #12217 Posted: March 16, 2012, 04:20:22 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Anyone locals have these shows ? Would be keen to relive my 90's childhood.

Reply #12218 Posted: March 16, 2012, 04:26:08 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Courage the Cowardly dog has a new 2012 season coming up.

Reply #12219 Posted: March 16, 2012, 04:26:58 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
The other native bird that is a total wanker is the Weka. Cheeky bastards

EDIT: Hori I have 4 seasons of Angry Beavers

Reply #12220 Posted: March 16, 2012, 04:28:15 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
I think hori is in chcy, you are in welly, you are not local.

Reply #12221 Posted: March 16, 2012, 04:30:40 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: mycoolcar;1475408
I think hori is in chcy, you are in welly, you are not local.
I am more local than you :D

I has no probs burnin' DVD's

Reply #12222 Posted: March 16, 2012, 04:55:13 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...

Reply #12223 Posted: March 16, 2012, 05:12:46 pm

Codex

Quote from: Super_Hori;1475405
Anyone locals have these shows ? Would be keen to relive my 90's childhood.

I've got doug rockos courage pinky and the brain and may have animaniacs or at least some of it

Have beavers too

Interview went awesomely xD will hear back next week

Reply #12224 Posted: March 16, 2012, 06:19:41 pm