Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1476118
Pyro is right.

I does have job. I'm just being proactive about other positions.
Ahh yes can never have too much practice in different positions.

Reply #12250 Posted: March 20, 2012, 10:04:58 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #12251 Posted: March 21, 2012, 05:50:19 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
So I ditched my private health insurance today and signed up with the National Party instead.
Guaranteed priority ACC coverage for accident and injuries, other than those caused by back-handing.

Reply #12252 Posted: March 21, 2012, 07:20:01 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Super_Hori;1476252
So I ditched my private health insurance today and signed up with the National Party instead.
Guaranteed priority ACC coverage for accident and injuries, other than those caused by back-handing.

I think you have to pork Nick Smith to be sure of that.

Reply #12253 Posted: March 21, 2012, 07:58:57 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Zarkov;1476261
I think you have to pork Nick Smith to be sure of that.

It's probably not that traumatic, anyone from Christchurch is fairly used to be fucked by the National caucus* by now.

*haha 'caucus' is a funny word.

Reply #12254 Posted: March 21, 2012, 11:50:56 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Back in mother flippin NZ after a travel ordeal.

Left far off lands on Monday morning, spent a day in Singapore (went to Sim Lim square, 6 floor mall of computer stores jizzzjizjzzjijzzz). Overnight to Auckland then morning flight to Gisborne.
Gisborne flight buzzes runway and has to turn around and go back to Auckland, re-book and get a hotel for the night. 7:30am flight, flies to Gisborne, circles a few times then heads back to Auckland AGAIN. No visibility again... FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Gets a bus that takes 9+ hours to get home thanks to the main highway being closed. Arrives late Wednesday night feeling like a rape victim.

Worst, transit, ever.

Reply #12255 Posted: March 22, 2012, 12:24:46 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Flatmate is moving out, rent is gonna be a bitch.. Girlfriend is 15 weeks along..
FUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

any pro tips? should I just start selling my blood and sperm?

Reply #12256 Posted: March 22, 2012, 12:34:54 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1476375
should I just start selling my blood and sperm?
Yes, and then yourself.

Reply #12257 Posted: March 22, 2012, 01:28:37 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Just wait out the term, sell the baby, ????, profit.

Reply #12258 Posted: March 22, 2012, 01:47:43 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Xenolightning;1476385
Yes, and then yourself.

I like the way you think.

Quote from: Super_Hori;1476387
Just wait out the term, sell the baby, ????, profit.

I want the baby haha

Reply #12259 Posted: March 22, 2012, 02:35:44 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: winter;1476392
I want the baby haha

Keep baby, sell girlfriend?

Reply #12260 Posted: March 22, 2012, 02:44:05 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Pitchey;1476396
Keep baby, sell girlfriend?

OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo o)

Reply #12261 Posted: March 22, 2012, 03:26:13 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #12262 Posted: March 22, 2012, 06:36:01 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

Reply #12263 Posted: March 22, 2012, 07:45:03 pm

Codex

You clearly haven't seen that awesome show which name currently escapes me

Reply #12264 Posted: March 22, 2012, 08:28:45 pm

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Adventure time. And i dont even watch the show. you are disappoint.

Reply #12265 Posted: March 22, 2012, 08:45:25 pm

Obble

So awesome that you can't remember the name, nice.

Reply #12266 Posted: March 22, 2012, 09:05:11 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted

Reply #12267 Posted: March 23, 2012, 07:47:57 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
I think that was an unfair match up in bumper boats.

Reply #12268 Posted: March 23, 2012, 09:09:30 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.
Quote from: Growler;1476523
I think that was an unfair match up in bumper boats.

This. Linkage to the story behind that? Assuming its legit.......

Reply #12269 Posted: March 23, 2012, 10:28:44 am

Obble

IT'S AS LEGIT AS OBBLE'S VIRGINITY LOL SICK BURN CUNT.

Reply #12270 Posted: March 23, 2012, 01:28:58 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Nothing ruins a sloppy BK meal like a warm coke.

Fuck you Broadway BK.

Reply #12271 Posted: March 23, 2012, 01:37:17 pm

Obble

Reply #12272 Posted: March 23, 2012, 02:14:25 pm

Codex

Dick in a box is worse

Growlerr n00b come play lol

Reply #12273 Posted: March 23, 2012, 06:08:32 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1476562
Nothing ruins a sloppy BK meal like a warm coke.

Fuck you Broadway BK.

Errr, how about warm coke with not enough syrup?

Reply #12274 Posted: March 23, 2012, 07:35:17 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>