Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #12300 Posted: March 25, 2012, 10:53:24 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Cider is fun, our 2nd year cider will go down in the next 4 weeks, just letting the apples soften up a bit. Aiming for 2 tonnes this year which should hopefully yield about 1300-1500 litres.

Our ginger beer gave us about 600 bottles, very dry but very tasty!

Reply #12301 Posted: March 25, 2012, 11:10:36 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I banged a chick in an apple orchard and came in cider.

Also, I banged a fat chick on an elevator. It was wrong on so many levels.

/Bo Burnham.

Reply #12302 Posted: March 25, 2012, 12:31:02 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #12303 Posted: March 25, 2012, 12:35:52 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Bounce it did.

Been wanting to have a proper crack at Deus Ex: Human Revolution. EB Games has it for $99.

Steam has a sale on today where it's $12.49USD.

<3 Steam.

Reply #12304 Posted: March 25, 2012, 01:30:59 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Yeah I grabbed it as well, will add it to my pile of stuff to get through

Reply #12305 Posted: March 25, 2012, 02:35:54 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Playing Mafia II, nicely made, no bugs as yet. Was free with the 580 :)

Reply #12306 Posted: March 25, 2012, 03:38:20 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Finally fell from grace and got a macbook.

Am I doing it right?

Reply #12307 Posted: March 25, 2012, 04:10:30 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #12308 Posted: March 25, 2012, 04:13:33 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #12309 Posted: March 25, 2012, 04:16:33 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Super_Hori;1476890
I didn't pay for it.

You either stole it because you're a Maori.

Or your iwi bought it for you as apart of an educational grant, who stole money from the crown to pay for it.

Either way, it's stolen.

Reply #12310 Posted: March 25, 2012, 05:09:00 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Something like that.

They're quite slick in design, but I just do not for the life of me know how anyone can use this operating system.

Reply #12311 Posted: March 25, 2012, 05:13:09 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1476899

Or your iwi bought it for you as apart of an educational grant, who stole money from the crown to pay for it.

Either way, it's stolen.

Reply #12312 Posted: March 25, 2012, 06:22:19 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Super_Hori;1476902
how anyone can use this operating system.

Another brother falls to the macintosser affliction

Reply #12313 Posted: March 25, 2012, 06:44:33 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: Super_Hori;1476902
Something like that.

They're quite slick in design, but I just do not for the life of me know how anyone can use this operating system.

I don't think that anyone does use Windows 95.

Reply #12314 Posted: March 25, 2012, 07:55:26 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
You don't use windows 9x.
Windows 9x abuses you.

Reply #12315 Posted: March 25, 2012, 08:34:45 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #12316 Posted: March 27, 2012, 10:25:01 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!

Reply #12317 Posted: March 27, 2012, 10:30:27 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Oddball

• Devoted Member
  • Oddball has no influence.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1476899

Either way, it's stolen.

Those Maoris are like ninja's. My uncle used to build swimming pools for a living, he'd come in early the next morning to find soap in the pools and the naked maoris jumping the fence with anything left on site. It happened a fair bit, actually. Foul :/

Reply #12318 Posted: March 27, 2012, 12:47:23 pm
A testament to my ICONZ Legacy: http://i.imgur.com/z1qGsZ3.png
Retired warden of the getsome concentration camp for stupid people.

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Maoris called me up the other day, and gave me a job. $23/hr to do 5/8ths of fuck all (amounts to rubber stamping some applications). I can't believe it, but I no complain.

Student life is getting better errday!

Reply #12319 Posted: March 27, 2012, 01:08:12 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Bahaha.

That'd be hilarious to see.

Step outside and a blur of naked brown bodies launch out of the pool.

Reply #12320 Posted: March 27, 2012, 01:11:18 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted

Reply #12321 Posted: March 27, 2012, 01:19:48 pm

Obble

Quote from: Super_Hori;1477338
Who doesn't love chocolate fish?

white fish88 of course.

Reply #12322 Posted: March 27, 2012, 06:11:48 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted

Reply #12323 Posted: March 27, 2012, 07:38:04 pm

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.

Reply #12324 Posted: March 27, 2012, 08:17:45 pm