Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Obble

20ft container arriving at work tomorrow, at first i was all like \o.o/

but now im like \q.q/

Reply #12500 Posted: April 12, 2012, 05:55:16 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #12501 Posted: April 12, 2012, 05:59:35 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Obble

Reply #12502 Posted: April 12, 2012, 06:01:16 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
i'll bring some oil and we can make a massive slip n slide!

Reply #12503 Posted: April 12, 2012, 06:05:44 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Kopfjaeger;1480176
was standing by the beer chiller in PNS Wainoni when that latest EQ hit...good shot of adrenaline, haven't felt one in a while

Oh yeh, 4.6. I'd forgotten about that already :<

Quote from: Obble;1480223
20ft container arriving at work tomorrow, at first i was all like \o.o/

but now im like \q.q/

y?

Also, thanks for the IPS info captain obvious.

Reply #12504 Posted: April 12, 2012, 06:14:33 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1480233
Also, thanks for the IPS info captain obvious.

At your service, shitbank.

Reply #12505 Posted: April 12, 2012, 06:22:16 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #12506 Posted: April 12, 2012, 06:25:53 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #12507 Posted: April 12, 2012, 06:28:16 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Infinity Penis Screen - shows millions of cocks, designers love cocks

Reply #12508 Posted: April 12, 2012, 06:37:49 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #12509 Posted: April 12, 2012, 06:44:15 pm

Offline Growler

Reply #12510 Posted: April 12, 2012, 06:47:00 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #12511 Posted: April 12, 2012, 06:53:51 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Question: Should I eat the 'Sniks - pork crackle 50g' that I bought from the supermarket or will they give me a heart attack?

Reply #12512 Posted: April 12, 2012, 07:08:33 pm

Offline Growler

Reply #12513 Posted: April 12, 2012, 07:10:54 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Obble

Reply #12514 Posted: April 12, 2012, 07:14:38 pm

Offline Emrico1

Ated them all. Man, pork crackle and beer is probably better than finger fucking Kiera Knightley

Reply #12515 Posted: April 12, 2012, 08:45:54 pm

Offline Growler

Reply #12516 Posted: April 12, 2012, 09:06:16 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Emrico1;1480259
Question: Should I eat the 'Sniks - pork crackle 50g' that I bought from the supermarket or will they give me a heart attack?

That stuff is pretty good, discovered them a while ago

Reply #12517 Posted: April 12, 2012, 11:42:56 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: Growler;1480281
All you needed was some gravy to dip them in.

Mmmmm Kiera Knightly dipped in gravy

Reply #12518 Posted: April 13, 2012, 12:27:25 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1480301
Mmmmm Kiera Knightly dipped in gravy

Oh god.

Back to the shower I go.

Reply #12519 Posted: April 13, 2012, 07:58:11 am

Offline Growler

YOU ALL KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS FUCKERS! COMICSANS CAPSLOCK FRIDAY!

It's Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday
Gettin' down on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend

Reply #12520 Posted: April 13, 2012, 08:11:30 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #12521 Posted: April 13, 2012, 08:12:17 am

Offline Growler

Reply #12522 Posted: April 13, 2012, 08:14:08 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.

Reply #12523 Posted: April 13, 2012, 08:21:45 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Nostargate;1480322
Your's say it's cold, come back to bed.

Nek minit SODOMY

Reply #12524 Posted: April 13, 2012, 08:23:07 am