Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
BUT I"M COOL AREN'T I?? GAIZ? GAIZ?? WAIT FOR ME GAIZ???

gaiz

guys :(

Reply #12550 Posted: April 13, 2012, 04:42:19 pm

Obble

You're so cool, you make spork look like a spoon.

Reply #12551 Posted: April 13, 2012, 04:46:05 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Super_Hori;1480433
VPN.

I've been in bed all day working....like a prostitute.

Do you still work at the same place as Speak?

Or was that a weird dream I had.

Reply #12552 Posted: April 13, 2012, 04:55:18 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Yeah last year I did, but I have since gone back to uni. Just working a part-time job for one of the tribe's subsidiaries now.

Reply #12553 Posted: April 13, 2012, 04:57:40 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Oh that's right.

Your big pay, minimal work pay cheque that is funded by your friendly iwi AKA my back pocket.

Reply #12554 Posted: April 13, 2012, 05:06:39 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
My skills are invaluable. But I am curious as to how you've reached the conclusion that my employment comes at your expense?

Private enterprise is private enterprise, this one in particular happens to be a family business and a non-profit charitable trust. My job allows me to deliver social services for around 20,000 people, separate to Government and public sector.

Yes, I service 20,000 people from my bed.

Reply #12555 Posted: April 13, 2012, 05:09:14 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Super_Hori;1480446
Yes, I service 20,000 people from my bed.

Slut

Putting the whore in Hori since ages ago

Reply #12556 Posted: April 13, 2012, 05:17:27 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Just continuing my misguided trolling against Iwi's & The Crown.

Reply #12557 Posted: April 13, 2012, 05:48:32 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Shouldn't that be "putting Hori in the whore since ages ago"?

Reply #12558 Posted: April 13, 2012, 07:30:11 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1480453
Just continuing my misguided trolling against Iwi's & The Crown.

'Iwi' is it's own plural.

Reply #12559 Posted: April 13, 2012, 07:54:21 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Well yes, but I take up the thinking of Harry C Evison. In English, we often borrow words from other languages and adapt them to suit our own conventions. So I have no issue with the English pluralisation to 'iwis' or 'maoris'.

Reply #12560 Posted: April 13, 2012, 08:02:55 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Stop sounding educated,. You're ruining the troll. BTW Ben Brown is the maori jesus. Are you his son, or did you just come twice?

Reply #12561 Posted: April 13, 2012, 08:04:54 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Zarkov;1480328
Go and do some work ffs.

Zarkov: Obsessive compulsive to click ALL the links in his "Latest Posts" button.

Reply #12562 Posted: April 13, 2012, 10:28:17 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

Reply #12563 Posted: April 13, 2012, 10:28:51 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #12564 Posted: April 13, 2012, 10:34:03 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
I've never used that thing, I browse forums like a pro, unlike all of you noobs.

--

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Star_OS

Sounds like a good OS.

Reply #12565 Posted: April 13, 2012, 10:34:22 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Growler;1480365
LATERS FAGS. OFF TO AKAROA FOR ANOTHER WEEKEND!

I see your shitty frenchy tourist trap and raise you the biggest mountain in the country.

Reply #12566 Posted: April 13, 2012, 10:35:57 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Spork;1480486
I've never used that thing, I browse forums like a pro, unlike all of you noobs.

Not even ow. I've been way pro-er than you since ages ago.

Reply #12567 Posted: April 13, 2012, 10:36:47 pm

Obble

pro at getting 1 engy point off iar medal.

Never forget.

Reply #12568 Posted: April 13, 2012, 10:38:28 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #12569 Posted: April 13, 2012, 10:38:39 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Spork;1480486

--

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Star_OS

Sounds like a good OS.

Not even ow. I've been way pro-er than you since ages ago.
Although thumbs up for using the index, like it was designed for; champions.

Also, lol KDE3. Welcome to 2002.

Quote from: Obble;1480489

Never forget.

I hosed in on that with like 25 points.
Admittedly on like, my 5th try though.
Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 10:42:23 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #12570 Posted: April 13, 2012, 10:39:35 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Obble;1480489

Never forget.

I hosed in on that with like 25 points.
Admittedly on like, my 5th try though.

Reply #12571 Posted: April 13, 2012, 10:42:07 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #12572 Posted: April 13, 2012, 11:06:04 pm

Offline Pyromanik

How about:

Works as air hostess, gets married, has 2 kids.

Ragequits, marries a woman, runs country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%B3hanna_Sigur%C3%B0ard%C3%B3ttir

Reply #12573 Posted: April 13, 2012, 11:14:20 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

Reply #12574 Posted: April 13, 2012, 11:36:42 pm