Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Obble

Quote from: Pyromanik;1480497
How about:

Works as air hostess, gets married, has 2 kids.

Ragequits, marries a woman, runs country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jóhanna_Sigurðardóttir

In 2010, after her government banned strip clubs

-1 to her

Reply #12575 Posted: April 14, 2012, 12:42:24 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
She has been evicted from the Obble cool club.

This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.

Spork is the leader of the Obble cool club.

No Obbles allowed.

Reply #12576 Posted: April 14, 2012, 01:19:14 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
ooooooooooh got ta bit ta pista, pista? Pista! at de bar.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reply #12577 Posted: April 14, 2012, 01:28:11 am

Obble

Quote from: Spork;1480505
She has been evicted from the Obble cool club.

This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.

Spork is the leader of the Obble cool club.

No Obbles allowed.

Shut up you emotional wreck, cant even decide if you are a spoon or a fork.

Reply #12578 Posted: April 14, 2012, 10:06:40 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #12579 Posted: April 14, 2012, 10:18:41 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #12580 Posted: April 14, 2012, 11:56:36 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
You all better watch your scalp, cuz' or is it cuzii?

Reply #12581 Posted: April 14, 2012, 02:41:55 pm

Obble

Quote from: Spork;1480553
You all better watch your scalp, cuz' or is it cuzii?

nononoonono, like this.

Reply #12582 Posted: April 14, 2012, 03:23:04 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Scalp dick?

Is that a new insult the youngins are using?

Reply #12583 Posted: April 14, 2012, 03:30:33 pm

Obble

Reply #12584 Posted: April 14, 2012, 05:40:44 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #12585 Posted: April 14, 2012, 08:06:30 pm

Obble

Reply #12586 Posted: April 14, 2012, 10:05:39 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1480610
Rofl @ Zarkov, old geezers lost it.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10798684

It's a good story.

I just couldn't make it work.

Reply #12587 Posted: April 14, 2012, 10:13:11 pm

Obble

Probably because everything around here is gibberish. :p

Reply #12588 Posted: April 14, 2012, 10:16:05 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Yes boss, giving your 17yr old son with 0 design understanding and experience, high profile packaging and branding design work is the answer to our large workload!

I just love doing meaningless production work while your son cocks everything up and then I get attacked for your son not completing it on time to an acceptable standard!

Reply #12589 Posted: April 16, 2012, 08:56:19 am

Obble

Reply #12590 Posted: April 16, 2012, 05:25:59 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted

Reply #12591 Posted: April 16, 2012, 06:10:21 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1480756
Yes boss, giving your 17yr old son with 0 design understanding and experience, high profile packaging and branding design work is the answer to our large workload!

I just love doing meaningless production work while your son cocks everything up and then I get attacked for your son not completing it on time to an acceptable standard!

Parents are retards. They think their kids are gods that can do anything they think they should be able to.
Of course it's not his fault. It's obviously your job to manage him and oversee his work.

Reply #12592 Posted: April 16, 2012, 10:08:15 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Entrust him with the very important task of going out and getting a Skyhook and a left-handed screwdriver.

Reply #12593 Posted: April 16, 2012, 10:38:23 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Pyromanik;1480853
Parents are retards. They think their kids are gods that can do anything they think they should be able to.
Of course it's not his fault. It's obviously your job to manage him and oversee his work.

At the end of the day, I don't blame the kid. He wanted some experience before going off to uni. So his dad gives him these jobs that I should be doing. His son has voiced that he doesn't know why his dad is making him do the high-profile stuff because he literally can't do it, he's asked to do the 'bitch' work, which is what I've had shoved in my face.

It's ridiculous.

At the end of the day, the work is sub-par. During this sub-par work's creation I have to take time away from my schedule to tutor the kid which I love doing, but It also takes time away from my workload which in turn pisses off the boss "we need to get this done because it's holding up the printers" - I fucking love how you say 'we'. When sub-par work is finished, I am to spend how ever long it takes proofing it. Which again, is fine, it's apart of my job, but my boss doesn't allow for the time needed to do it.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Reply #12594 Posted: April 17, 2012, 08:02:26 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Pity it's not some hot bitch with big tits that pays with motorboat rides.

Reply #12595 Posted: April 17, 2012, 08:21:03 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Codex

Reply #12596 Posted: April 17, 2012, 05:23:49 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: RetardoBot;1480888
At the end of the day, I don't blame the kid. He wanted some experience before going off to uni. So his dad gives him these jobs that I should be doing. His son has voiced that he doesn't know why his dad is making him do the high-profile stuff because he literally can't do it, he's asked to do the 'bitch' work, which is what I've had shoved in my face.

It's ridiculous.

At the end of the day, the work is sub-par. During this sub-par work's creation I have to take time away from my schedule to tutor the kid which I love doing, but It also takes time away from my workload which in turn pisses off the boss "we need to get this done because it's holding up the printers" - I fucking love how you say 'we'. When sub-par work is finished, I am to spend how ever long it takes proofing it. Which again, is fine, it's apart of my job, but my boss doesn't allow for the time needed to do it.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Fuck I hate dicks that book printers before the work is done/proofed.
It's like marketing departments declaring a go-live date when they haven't even come up with any copy for their website, and suddenly expect you to fill it all in, with great detailed knowledge about all facets of their business. Dickfucks.

Reply #12597 Posted: April 17, 2012, 06:53:32 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #12598 Posted: April 17, 2012, 07:01:30 pm

Offline Pyromanik

I love my dick. I put a ring on it. I'm a spoken for man. I have no wish to meet any more dicks.

Reply #12599 Posted: April 17, 2012, 07:03:52 pm