Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
I am so buying a Rebecca Black CD so she can outsell these trolls..... Friday is award worthy in comparrison.

Reply #12725 Posted: April 23, 2012, 10:29:19 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
OMG OMG OMG PIAJHSDO HJASD0-9 U92Y97T3 80`

MY HDD IS ALIVE.

I wonder how the parents feel knowing that their young daughter is literally getting her tits out
Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 12:57:53 pm by Retardobot

Reply #12726 Posted: April 23, 2012, 12:28:06 pm

Obble

Reply #12727 Posted: April 23, 2012, 05:27:30 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
If I had a time machine I would use ti to go back in time 3 minutes and kill my past me before I clicked on play for that vid

Reply #12728 Posted: April 23, 2012, 06:08:59 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #12729 Posted: April 23, 2012, 06:09:16 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot.;1481827
OMG OMG OMG PIAJHSDO HJASD0-9 U92Y97T3 80`

MY HDD IS ALIVE.

I wonder how the parents feel knowing that their young daughter is literally getting her tits out

Grats!

And what? You referring to pronz on your hdd? or...?

also: back that shit up before it goes south again :S

Reply #12730 Posted: April 23, 2012, 09:40:43 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
The tits part was referring to those 2 youngins in da utoobz.

I forgot I did an install before the HDD derp'd so I don't have all the save games I thought I did - but I have got all my design stuff back. I always forget to backup save games when doing an install.

Also applying for another job that has opened up at a printer in Fielding.

Reply #12731 Posted: April 23, 2012, 09:46:05 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #12732 Posted: April 23, 2012, 09:58:42 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #12733 Posted: April 23, 2012, 10:02:40 pm

Obble

Quote from: Retardobot.;1481925
Amateurs. Complete amateurs.
kooler than u ()^__________^()

Reply #12734 Posted: April 23, 2012, 10:08:36 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
GG Snap

Applied on Saturday, made first payment last night, getting provisioned this afternoon and will be all ready to go by the time I get home from work tonight

560GB cap with static IP, here I come

Reply #12735 Posted: April 24, 2012, 01:17:37 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Codex

Quote from: Spork;1481598
Because you all give so many fucks, here is what I'm doing right now.

So purdy

Hai rii: http://www.computerlounge.co.nz/components/componentview.asp?partid=14124

Also

Might move to welly for a year o-o

Reply #12736 Posted: April 24, 2012, 04:45:43 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

DO WANT.

Both to that screen and you moving to Welly.

Anna coming?

Reply #12737 Posted: April 24, 2012, 05:12:07 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot.;1482015
Anna coming?

She will be when I get there!

Reply #12738 Posted: April 24, 2012, 05:27:18 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Obble

Reply #12739 Posted: April 24, 2012, 06:23:18 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Growler.;1482017
She will be when I get there!

Reply #12740 Posted: April 24, 2012, 06:25:50 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Codex;1482014
So purdy[/url]

Yep, I don't know how they did it, but they improved on the Anno 1404 graphics by quite a lot, and in every other part of the game too, absolutely LOVE 2070.

Taken from pretty much the exact same position as the previous screenshot.

Reply #12741 Posted: April 24, 2012, 06:34:11 pm

Codex

Quote from: Retardobot.;1482015
DO WANT.

Both to that screen and you moving to Welly.

Anna coming?

Yup wouldn't go without her :>

Career wise would progress her too lol

Now trying to find a house with a garage o-o challenge...

Quote from: Obble;1482024
Closer to Codex.

Yum.

xx

Quote from: Spork;1482030
Yep, I don't know how they did it, but they improved on the Anno 1404 graphics by quite a lot, and in every other part of the game too, absolutely LOVE 2070.

Really want to get into it but just can't be bothered lol

Reply #12742 Posted: April 24, 2012, 06:38:53 pm

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.
wtf is that spork ?

edit. nevermind, googles 'search by image' is awesome
Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 06:46:02 pm by Catalyst

Reply #12743 Posted: April 24, 2012, 06:44:00 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spork;1482030

y u no hovercars

Reply #12744 Posted: April 24, 2012, 06:57:02 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Pyromanik

Oh 3news you retards :>

For those who are honourary Christchurch folk for the sake of this thread... that building is ~4Km away from the University, over 6 by car.
It used to be University... about 40 years ago.
Currently pending refubishment after getting fuxx'd in earfshakes.

Absolutely nothing to do with the 'unspecified security threat' (pretty much PR code for bomb) at the James Hight central library building (below).

Spoiler :
Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 07:48:00 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #12745 Posted: April 24, 2012, 07:36:56 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1482033
Yup wouldn't go without her :>

Career wise would progress her too lol

Now trying to find a house with a garage o-o challenge...

Garages are rare and expensive things in Wellington, you really need to look out to the commuter areas (hutt valley, jville, newlands, tawa and of course Kapiti)

Reply #12746 Posted: April 24, 2012, 07:40:28 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Yeh, especially if you have 2 cars.

Just get a motorcycle license.

Reply #12747 Posted: April 24, 2012, 07:44:19 pm

Codex

Would only need a single, other car already on road lol

Reply #12748 Posted: April 24, 2012, 07:48:33 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Yeh, but good luck with road parking. Like almost more rare than garages.
Gotta be out of central before you get anything like that.

Also, fuck cars on their narrow as fuck streets.

Reply #12749 Posted: April 24, 2012, 07:50:15 pm