Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #12800 Posted: April 26, 2012, 09:25:13 pm

Codex

Reply #12801 Posted: April 26, 2012, 09:25:36 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #12802 Posted: April 26, 2012, 09:45:02 pm

Obble

HAVE INTERNET

CANT LOOK THINGS UP.

What a tit Spork.

Reply #12803 Posted: April 26, 2012, 10:03:16 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #12804 Posted: April 26, 2012, 10:07:10 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Obble;1482448
HAVE INTERNET

CANT LOOK THINGS UP.

What a tit Spork.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/skullshagger/2742597645/

Umm. I just Googled what a tit spork.

--

Bacon salt anyone?

Feel free to ignore all these images, as I are bored and browsing the reddits.

Reply #12805 Posted: April 26, 2012, 10:10:23 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I had the Maple flavoured Bacon salt.

Was bloody fantastic. Unfortunately it doesn't last long because it slowly absorbs moisture and stops being salt and very quickly becomes crumbs.

Reply #12806 Posted: April 26, 2012, 10:15:29 pm

Obble

So let’s break out of this town like a renegade retardo m8

Reply #12807 Posted: April 27, 2012, 12:16:41 am

Obble

Quote from: Zarkov;1482441
You're OK Spork.

You're 0k.

Reply #12808 Posted: April 27, 2012, 12:22:14 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 05:33:40 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #12809 Posted: April 27, 2012, 05:29:04 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

http://thedailywh.at/2012/04/27/hamburger-surprise-of-the-day/

So someone drew a dick in the box and Kylie found it offensive.
What I find offensive is people like Kylie here with bulging arses eating that shit ahahaha.
Oh and her face. No wonder they drew a dick.

Reply #12810 Posted: April 28, 2012, 02:02:25 pm

Obble

the company has launched an internal investigation to determine the identity of the artist.

Reply #12811 Posted: April 28, 2012, 02:06:54 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Well obviously.
Striking at they tyranny of slave labour fast food jobs and impatient rude fatty consumers the artist is making a profound and deeply sensational statement.
Much along the lines of Munch's Scream only more fallic.

I say we find this artist and pay him the homage he so obviously deserves.

More obvious is my need to procrastinate mowing the lawn... Sigh
Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 02:19:51 pm by Emrico1

Reply #12812 Posted: April 28, 2012, 02:16:55 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

People need to take a fucking break from all the serious.

Reply #12813 Posted: April 28, 2012, 02:30:05 pm

Offline Emrico1

Life's pretty serious when you have a face like Kylie

What with scaring all the childrens and people crossing the road to avoid it and all
Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 02:36:26 pm by Emrico1

Reply #12814 Posted: April 28, 2012, 02:34:43 pm

Obble

People cross the road to avoid me but thats cos i wear a lot of black

Reply #12815 Posted: April 28, 2012, 02:52:11 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Obble;1482818
People cross the road to avoid me but thats cos i suck a lot of black cock

'^_______________________u_______________________^'

Reply #12816 Posted: April 28, 2012, 02:56:49 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
She said grabbing a takeaway dinner for her husband and two children from the Alderley St outlet had been a regular habit.

"Every week we get takeaway because we are always late with football and netball for the kids," Mrs Steger said.

"It is like a little treat."

little treats erry week = not so little family.

"It literally made me sick," she said.

TOO MUCH GAGGING?

Not seeing much evidence of vomit in that there penis burger box, perhaps you mean figruatively you silly bitch?
I can see her literally being outraged, but not really sick.
Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 09:05:27 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #12817 Posted: April 28, 2012, 09:03:03 pm

Obble

Quote from: Retardobot.;1482819
'^_______________________u_______________________^'

Joke all you want, but it is a very upsetting problem for me.

e.g, fridays i work in town, so i catch the bus in/home. There is a girl who always sits in the same spot on the way home, i usually sit on the other side of the bus, further back. Every fucking week she looks back at me, multiple times, without trying to make it too obvious, but being an internet master, i pick up on these things, she even smiles at me when i get off, but i pretend i dont see it. It really makes me feel insecure at times, its been happening for months too, makes me all like PROBLIM? except im too scared to actually say that, because she might hit me, and i am a fragile person.

:cower:

Reply #12818 Posted: April 29, 2012, 01:42:08 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #12819 Posted: April 29, 2012, 06:20:33 am

Offline PrinceTuiTeka

• Just settled in
  • PrinceTuiTeka has no influence.

Reply #12820 Posted: April 29, 2012, 07:55:12 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

People always smile/laugh at me. Not like "hey look you look good" but "HAH, your fly is open" or "dumbass has food on his face and doesn't realise it".

Has always puzzled me.

Reply #12821 Posted: April 29, 2012, 10:00:43 am

Offline Pyromanik

Obble: scared of girls.

Or maybe, she has, a face, like that, crazy aussie lady, on the other page, that found a dick, in her burger, box.

Reply #12822 Posted: April 29, 2012, 10:30:01 am

Obble

Quote from: Zarkov;1482879
She hates you.

Go do something useful, like ban people who post things like "lol"

Quote from: Retardobot.;1482892
People always smile/laugh at me. Not like "hey look you look good" but "HAH, your fly is open" or "dumbass has food on his face and doesn't realise it".

Has always puzzled me.

cos ura derp brah

Quote from: Pyromanik;1482900
Obble: scared of people.

ftfy

Reply #12823 Posted: April 29, 2012, 10:42:52 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #12824 Posted: April 29, 2012, 10:46:22 am