Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Obble

Reply #12850 Posted: April 29, 2012, 07:48:55 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #12851 Posted: April 29, 2012, 07:50:31 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

Reply #12852 Posted: April 29, 2012, 07:56:24 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Sitting in the chair with your legs spread might give her an idea?

Drinking beer and eating Sniks pork scratchings again, I've had worse roots than this
Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 09:12:03 pm by Emrico1

Reply #12853 Posted: April 29, 2012, 09:09:49 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
GF brings me beer.
Living the dream.

Quote from: Obble;1483028
GL being stuck in the past!!111 sick burn!!!

Lose the mullet then try and tell me that, you fatty.

Reply #12854 Posted: April 29, 2012, 10:59:32 pm

Obble

cant mate, its all the rage on the GC bro.

I actually have a shaved head.

Reply #12855 Posted: April 29, 2012, 11:09:53 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Hmm, busy couple days ahead - test & essays due + the scholarship that I co-ordinate closing date's tomorrow, so plenty on at work.

But Wellington on Wednesday to go see Atmosphere, comedy gala's Best of the Fest show and my mate competing at Dubclash Nats on the saturday + who doesn't love Welly!

Reply #12856 Posted: April 29, 2012, 11:55:37 pm

Codex

dayum, a/c valve has dieded -_-

Was wondering if it would go soon since the aircon hasn't been touched or gassed since factory lol

Does anyone know of any decent hid suppliers in nz? Thinking of just importing ddm tuning kits since they're pretty tops from states

EDIT: Is it illegal to swap h4 hid in nz? the stock lamp was designed for hid here so didn't think it would be an issue but finding conflicting information
Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 06:47:04 pm by Codex

Reply #12857 Posted: April 30, 2012, 06:40:41 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Box of scholarship applications I need to process for Wednesday morning :O

#homeworksucks

Reply #12858 Posted: April 30, 2012, 06:43:33 pm

Codex

Reply #12859 Posted: April 30, 2012, 06:44:41 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted

Reply #12860 Posted: April 30, 2012, 06:51:12 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Perhaps your requirements for scholarship applications are set a little low.

Sending in a hole-punch as an application seems a little odd.

Reply #12862 Posted: April 30, 2012, 06:58:23 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Quote from: Retardobot.;1483204

I can't think of any witty responses involving some academic discipline, but imagine I did, and then supplementary to that delusion add the idea that it was of mild comedic value.

And then read this, because while its relation is insignificant, it's interesting nonetheless:

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2012/04/17/which-college-majors-pay-best/

They pay the flowmeters twice the amount they pay the turbines. No wonder their economy's failings are so well documented, and so poorly repaired.
Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 07:05:13 pm by Tandoori

Reply #12863 Posted: April 30, 2012, 07:03:08 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Quote from: Retardobot.;1483204

I can't think of any witty responses involving some academic discipline, but imagine I did, and then supplementary to that delusion add the idea that it was of mild comedic value.

And then read this, because while its relation is insignificant, it's interesting nonetheless:

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2012/04/17/which-college-majors-pay-best/

They pay the flowmeters twice the amount the pay the turbines. No wonder their economy's failings are so well documented, and so poorly remedied.

Reply #12864 Posted: April 30, 2012, 07:05:38 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Super_Hori;1483207
I can't think of any witty responses involving some academic discipline

Or you could double post

Reply #12865 Posted: April 30, 2012, 07:07:11 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
If you can't convince them, just repeat yourself until they give up.
Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 07:17:24 pm by Tandoori

Reply #12866 Posted: April 30, 2012, 07:15:11 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Super_Hori;1483210
If you can't convince them, just repeat yourself until they give up.

I'm not sure what you're actually trying to convince me of.

It was just a little bit of dead pan humour.

Reply #12867 Posted: April 30, 2012, 07:25:52 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Codex;1483197
dayum, a/c valve has dieded -_-

Was wondering if it would go soon since the aircon hasn't been touched or gassed since factory lol

Does anyone know of any decent hid suppliers in nz? Thinking of just importing ddm tuning kits since they're pretty tops from states

EDIT: Is it illegal to swap h4 hid in nz? the stock lamp was designed for hid here so didn't think it would be an issue but finding conflicting information

If I knew what you just said I might have an answer.
Ask the car thread/forum.

My answer is: fuckit. Remove A/C ??? Profit.

oic. Lights.
Can't fuck with people's vision like you used to :P
Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 07:45:49 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #12868 Posted: April 30, 2012, 07:41:49 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #12869 Posted: April 30, 2012, 07:44:25 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #12870 Posted: April 30, 2012, 07:46:46 pm

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Quote from: Codex;1483202
http://www.nzta.govt.nz/resources/get-your-lights-right/get-your-lights-right.html dammit

From what i know, lights aren't checked that consistently in wofs, so if you can find a semi-dodgy place you can get a pass with hid.

Reply #12871 Posted: April 30, 2012, 08:08:46 pm

Obble

Today i lifted so much, you could call me the lifting king.

Reply #12872 Posted: April 30, 2012, 09:22:57 pm

Codex

Quote from: toofast;1483229
From what i know, lights aren't checked that consistently in wofs, so if you can find a semi-dodgy place you can get a pass with hid.

Nah don't want to resort to that, getting some replacement lamps/lenses anyway since mine are shagged so will take old one in somewhere to test lense pattern for hid compatibility. Nothing more annoying than being blinded by idiots using hid's incorrectly >_>

Reply #12873 Posted: April 30, 2012, 10:44:42 pm