Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
haha yep. It's lovely and sunny today...bit of a frost overnight though.

Reply #1300 Posted: October 12, 2010, 08:59:20 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
apparently it was lovely up here while i was away. as soon as we were 250km from auckland it started raining heavily.

you can tell when the evil succubus arrived hahaha

i fucking knew that it would get mint once i left. dammit

i also bought back a spider with me. that was a fun discovery on the plane ride home. i think i may be banned from pac blue.

Reply #1301 Posted: October 12, 2010, 10:14:39 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
That BBQ sounded fun, heated debate, heated meat and heated men with heated meat because Fairy was in on it.

Reply #1302 Posted: October 12, 2010, 01:16:03 pm

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Quote from: th3fairy;1319864
apparently it was lovely up here while i was away. as soon as we were 250km from auckland it started raining heavily.

you can tell when the evil succubus arrived hahaha

Wow, so that was you :P Had perfect weather over the weekend, then 2 days in a row of rain and chilly winds when you come back.

Reply #1303 Posted: October 12, 2010, 03:20:10 pm

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
yeah, I hate to say it but after this morning's frosty start, it really has turned into another gorgeous day down here in not-quite-so-shaky-town :cool:

was lovely to finally meet you fairy... we'll try to put on some decent weather next time you're down!

Reply #1304 Posted: October 12, 2010, 03:43:47 pm
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
yep, stunning day, stunning stunning stunning!

Have pics from top of hills when out for a job, will put up later

Reply #1305 Posted: October 12, 2010, 04:13:13 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: Emrico1;1319947
That BBQ sounded fun, heated debate, heated meat and heated men with heated meat because Fairy was in on it.

No debate. Just Matty yelling at Jonty yelling at Matty yelling at Jonty. Semantic content was nil. I paid Growler 15 bottles of Pyros beer to take them away ;)

Reply #1306 Posted: October 12, 2010, 04:19:39 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #1307 Posted: October 12, 2010, 04:28:00 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
cant believe that aye. Yesterday when i woke up it was darkish but not raining. went outside to the garage and it started hailing :(

i dont think the chch weather controller liked me all that much, guess the auckland homo didnt either.

i hope no one minded but i smuggled some of that good good focacia bread before i left hehe

and thank you grim, you did indeed step down haha

Reply #1308 Posted: October 12, 2010, 04:43:22 pm

Offline Virus.

• Devoted Member
  • Virus. has no influence.

Reply #1309 Posted: October 12, 2010, 05:18:57 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Anyone know how I can extract an image from an .swf?

Unfortunately the image I want isn't directly kept in the .swf, it links off back to the server that the .swf is on.

Reply #1310 Posted: October 12, 2010, 05:28:38 pm

Offline Growler

yes I do!

I can't remember the name, but there are apps pc and mac for stripping a SWF down to assssssets again.

Reply #1311 Posted: October 12, 2010, 05:43:53 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1320050
yes I do!

I can't remember the name, but there are apps pc and mac for stripping a SWF down to assssssets again.

I've tried a number of .swf de-compilers but the image that I am after doesn't seem to be in the .swf. Which leads me to believe that it is stored separately on the same server.

Reply #1312 Posted: October 12, 2010, 06:04:43 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
In which case the decompiler should come up with a link somehwhere in it...

Reply #1313 Posted: October 12, 2010, 06:27:42 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Pyromanik;1320077
In which case the decompiler should come up with a link somehwhere in it...

Yeah, I'm sifting through some files now but am coming up empty handed.

Reply #1314 Posted: October 12, 2010, 06:28:38 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
I was not aware you could pull a muscle in your butt, but I just tripped over and did just that.

Reply #1315 Posted: October 12, 2010, 06:31:05 pm

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.
Quote from: Scunner;1320081
I was not aware you could pull a muscle in your butt, but I just tripped over and did just that.

and he just accidently fell into you?

Reply #1316 Posted: October 12, 2010, 06:38:15 pm

Offline Nyan

• Addicted
  • Nyan has no influence.
last year i was in a car wreck and lost one of my arms.
i could care less about that because unfortunately my daughter was also in the car and died on impact.
my wife left me me about a year ago because of the strain on our relationship.
I originally thought that the accident was my fault but it turns out that there was a defective breaking system installed on my truck earlier that week (company truck).
I went to see my wife last week and was hoping to get past the shit and get back together.
she told me that i would have to do 3 things-

step 1- cut a hole in the box

step 2- put my junk in that box

step 3- make her open that box

Reply #1317 Posted: October 12, 2010, 06:40:46 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Quote from: nick247;1320084
Quote from: Scunner;1320081

and he just accidently fell into you?

That's what I'm telling my boyfriend.

Reply #1318 Posted: October 12, 2010, 06:51:31 pm

Offline Nyan

• Addicted
  • Nyan has no influence.

Oh my god. The fans colour schemes.

Noctua = Desert Army
TR = Jungle Army

Reply #1319 Posted: October 12, 2010, 09:32:53 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Looks like I'm in the market for a new computer...

Reply #1320 Posted: October 12, 2010, 10:37:16 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Pyromanik;1320170
Looks like I'm in the market for a new computer...

Pyro's all about the benjamins baby.

Reply #1321 Posted: October 12, 2010, 10:37:55 pm

Offline Pyromanik

I had some C notes once... I turned them into Rubles.

And on second thought... I might not get a new computer. This 7 year old beast still plays quakelive well enough...

Reply #1322 Posted: October 12, 2010, 10:47:19 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #1323 Posted: October 12, 2010, 11:12:58 pm

Offline Nyan

• Addicted
  • Nyan has no influence.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1320212
Everyone hates me :(

<3

Reply #1324 Posted: October 12, 2010, 11:13:19 pm