Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: mattnz;1485080
I think you mean razed, not raized bruv.

Yeh, I was gonna double check, but then I was like *meh*.

Reply #13025 Posted: May 15, 2012, 08:27:08 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline darkFOX

• Just settled in
  • darkFOX has no influence.
Yo, long time no post but has anyone seen the billboards outside of Northlands Mall/Countdown? There was one that said "What if the sun fried the internet?", and now a new one is up saying "What if a robot could turn you on?". I'll try to snap a picture of the current one tomorrow, but it's a red background with just the text and a little illustration next to it on the billboard. Nothing else on it, no branding or marketing company is there, just red and the text plus picture. I couldn't find anything here on GetSome, or with some terrible keywords on Google. Anyone know anything?

Reply #13026 Posted: May 15, 2012, 11:17:34 pm

Codex

Quote from: darkFOX;1485687
Yo, long time no post but has anyone seen the billboards outside of Northlands Mall/Countdown? There was one that said "What if the sun fried the internet?", and now a new one is up saying "What if a robot could turn you on?". I'll try to snap a picture of the current one tomorrow, but it's a red background with just the text and a little illustration next to it on the billboard. Nothing else on it, no branding or marketing company is there, just red and the text plus picture. I couldn't find anything here on GetSome, or with some terrible keywords on Google. Anyone know anything?
Are you coming on to me

Reply #13027 Posted: May 15, 2012, 11:21:46 pm

Offline darkFOX

• Just settled in
  • darkFOX has no influence.

Reply #13028 Posted: May 15, 2012, 11:32:59 pm

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
Quote from: Super_Hori;1485559
Thief!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6925242/Man-shocked-during-alleged-copper-theft

reminds me of one of the more unpleasant videos on YT, some poor bastard in India was walking along the roof of an electric train....nek minit he's horizontal and smoking

Reply #13029 Posted: May 16, 2012, 02:28:52 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #13030 Posted: May 16, 2012, 06:42:43 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
FUCK YES CABLE FUCKING INTERNET FUCK!

100mbit, but downloading at about 3.5-4.5mb/s so far.

Time for Spork to download the whole fucking internet.

Reply #13031 Posted: May 16, 2012, 07:36:32 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
You could download the part of it that isn't fucking as well.

It's probably quicker to download that part.

Reply #13032 Posted: May 17, 2012, 11:43:43 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #13033 Posted: May 17, 2012, 12:29:51 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #13034 Posted: May 17, 2012, 07:17:22 pm

Obble

Why do people want to "save" the chch cathedral, its a fucking mess.

Reply #13035 Posted: May 17, 2012, 08:36:45 pm

Codex

Reply #13036 Posted: May 17, 2012, 08:46:07 pm

Obble

Retardo wont let me add his battle tag, for shame.

Reply #13037 Posted: May 17, 2012, 09:07:55 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I blocked you.

Then I logged a ticket with Blizzard saying you were to gay for battle.net. They agreed and told you to go to here to lodge an unban: http://www.getsome.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?395-Server-Bans-and-Complaints
Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 09:49:38 pm by Retardobot

Reply #13038 Posted: May 17, 2012, 09:45:59 pm

Obble

i posted ur cell # on 9gag and 4chan and um some other website, pwndddd

Reply #13039 Posted: May 17, 2012, 10:04:48 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
My boss hasn't paid me, for like the 5th time this year ffs fml god damn it now i get to be broke for the 3rd week in a row.

Reply #13040 Posted: May 18, 2012, 09:01:32 am
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

He hasn't paid you for the 3rd week in a row? Or he's late on payment?

Because fuck that dude.

Also Obble, don't be silly. No one believes you. You're too nice.

Reply #13041 Posted: May 18, 2012, 09:04:10 am

Obble

Quote from: Retardobot;1486063
:angel:

Was on D3 most of last night, rex whispering over rl id 'come play wow etc'

so gay lol!@!!!

Reply #13042 Posted: May 18, 2012, 09:20:39 am

Obble

Reply #13043 Posted: May 18, 2012, 10:00:59 am

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
Quote from: Retardobot;1486063
He hasn't paid you for the 3rd week in a row? Or he's late on payment?

Because fuck that dude.

By 3 weeks I mean 2 weeks :/ Turns out it was cause I got paid cash last time and they forgot to switch my payment option from cash to electronic payment....
or some shit i dont even.

Sorted now, thank god. How's everyones FRIDAY?

Reply #13044 Posted: May 18, 2012, 10:35:23 am
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: camy205;1486082

Sorted now, thank god. How's everyones FRIDAY?

Beer club destroyed me last night, ended up in skulling races. I fell down somewhere on the way home, vommed, woke up, vommed, showered vommed.
I seem to have sprained my ankle and hurt my knee  :/

So pretty low on the good scale

Reply #13045 Posted: May 18, 2012, 10:56:19 am

Offline Pyromanik

Sounds like a fantastic story to tell your grandchildren one day to ward them away from the evils of the fire water.

Reply #13046 Posted: May 19, 2012, 10:01:16 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1486222
Sounds like a fantastic story to tell your grandchildren one day to ward them away from the evils of the fire water.

Ha, totally.
I invented time travel by getting that wasted.
Yesterday had to be at least three days of suffering.

No surf for at least a week :stupid:

Reply #13047 Posted: May 19, 2012, 01:08:49 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Heh, if I'm rinsed / hungover and have access to a beach I always find 10-20 minutes of splashing around cures me of my ills - generally through excessive vomiting.

Reply #13048 Posted: May 19, 2012, 01:16:26 pm

Offline Emrico1

Quote from: Super_Hori;1486262
Heh, if I'm rinsed / hungover and have access to a beach I always find 10-20 minutes of splashing around cures me of my ills - generally through excessive vomiting.

So true, a quick surf usually fixes things.
This time, even hobbling over the road to the beach was too much to bear haha.
On the upside, feeling good again makes me happy to be alive. All be it limpy.

Reply #13049 Posted: May 19, 2012, 01:21:46 pm