Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Codex

Quote from: Anaraith;1490926
Serious question, how do I request my earning details? I see everyone say to go get them but when I look on the IRD website I see no where telling me how to get this and no one seems to post a link to it anywhere.

Do you have access to your online account with ird/have one?

Reply #13350 Posted: June 21, 2012, 08:43:29 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1490851
Im going to the movies with a girl on Friday.

Don't forget to take some ... Munchies? with you!

Reply #13351 Posted: June 21, 2012, 09:06:52 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #13352 Posted: June 21, 2012, 09:30:16 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #13353 Posted: June 21, 2012, 09:33:59 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Nah, I have a feeling Virt is a one pump kinda man.

It'd be like buying a second hand Xbox game where the safety tape has only been pulled of a small bit.

Reply #13354 Posted: June 21, 2012, 09:36:47 pm

Obble

Reply #13355 Posted: June 21, 2012, 11:19:20 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
What I wanna know, is how some srs shit like this even fk'n happens!

Just remember... movies on friday night, she probably doesn't actually want to play games with bobble, if you know what I'm sayin'.
Yeah that includes left for dead.
Though if you try you might end up with some counter-strike action...

Quote from: Speakman;1491008
thems be some sloppy seconds

All I was trying to say is that bitches loves them some junk food.
He'd probably be in with a grin if he took a long a weeks worth of milky bars...
Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 12:06:56 am by Pyromanik

Reply #13356 Posted: June 21, 2012, 11:58:35 pm

Obble

Reply #13357 Posted: June 22, 2012, 08:24:29 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1491030
I think i might have to do an xlan 09

Hold strong son.

The first 15 mins are the hardest, especially if she has great tits.

KEKEKEKEKE.

Seriously though. Give it a shot. And if you don't like it, then you've got a whole weekend of WoW-fagging to get on with.

My Fiancee was a blind date. Met her on the internets. Met up at a cafe, 3 weeks later we had sex and afterwards she told me she had AIDS before she had even climbed off.

I may have shat the bed afterwards.

If you show up and she's holding a bit of extra weight, ask if she wants to grab a drink afterwards, get a bit toasted and pork her.

Fat chick sex is actually pretty awesome.

Reply #13358 Posted: June 22, 2012, 08:37:13 am

Obble

I don't need your advice.

Stuff.co.nz horoscope for today.

Human decency is the fabric that holds society together. You give your  trust to unseen people, and things work well for you. And when you're  the trusted "unseen," you make sure things turn out right.

Reply #13359 Posted: June 22, 2012, 08:50:00 am

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #13360 Posted: June 22, 2012, 12:30:46 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

100%

She doesn't actually have AIDS. She was just fucking with me.

LOLPUN.

Reply #13361 Posted: June 22, 2012, 12:36:25 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
I was gunna say, wouldn't that mean you would've had to disclose it to me in our rendezvous

Reply #13362 Posted: June 22, 2012, 02:02:25 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
I just saw Rii's life flash infront of my eyes.

Reply #13363 Posted: June 22, 2012, 02:04:28 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Xenolightning;1491058
I was gunna say, wouldn't that mean you would've had to disclose it to me in our rendezvous

Not before he had even climbed off?

Reply #13364 Posted: June 22, 2012, 02:08:00 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
So I managed to get a photo of Obble's new GF from Facebook

Spoiler :

You can take him

Reply #13365 Posted: June 22, 2012, 06:02:30 pm

Offline Emrico1

So I managed to get a photo of Obble's new GF from Facebook

Spoiler :

*may or may not be a reddit repost

Reply #13366 Posted: June 22, 2012, 06:04:12 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #13367 Posted: June 22, 2012, 06:10:38 pm

Obble

Reply #13368 Posted: June 22, 2012, 06:30:34 pm

Offline Emrico1

Reply #13369 Posted: June 22, 2012, 06:45:38 pm

Codex

Reply #13370 Posted: June 22, 2012, 07:11:54 pm

Offline Emrico1

Jesus, found some sniks in the back of the pantry. OOMFG stoked

Reply #13371 Posted: June 22, 2012, 07:34:34 pm

Codex

we found a dusty moro bar above our dryer once, was easily a few years old, had dust packed to it (had come open)

Reply #13372 Posted: June 22, 2012, 08:19:55 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Obble;1491090
What an odd day.

SPILL THE FUCKING BEANS.

I almost died. First gym session. PT had me do an endurance test to see what I'm capable of.

I almost toppled over from being pushed beyond any sort of limit I had ever seen before.

Reply #13373 Posted: June 22, 2012, 08:42:08 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #13374 Posted: June 22, 2012, 10:28:48 pm