Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
ps, I'm secretly hoping that the last one was something really innapropro to 'lol' at.

Reply #13550 Posted: July 06, 2012, 10:34:34 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Boss has seemed to have resigned to the fact that I'm resigning (LOLPUN - not really).

Has put job ads in the paper.

Bring on Massey!

Reply #13551 Posted: July 09, 2012, 09:08:08 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
What does the ad look like?

Wanted, talented designer
Must enjoy having a retard who can't use basic software breathe over their shoulder and tell them how to do their job.
Pay is lousy and you will be expected to work overtime for no extra pay. You will wish for death.

Reply #13552 Posted: July 09, 2012, 10:35:52 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Hahaha,

I'll have to check it out when I get home, see what it says.

Reply #13553 Posted: July 09, 2012, 10:45:59 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Boss' wife is doing her best to give me the silent treatment.

Stamping her feet as she powers through the studio.

Need popcorns.

Reply #13554 Posted: July 09, 2012, 01:37:19 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #13555 Posted: July 09, 2012, 01:45:36 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
howdy to my fave group of people long time no see!

im headed down to CHCH sometime in the next few weeks and am hoping we can catch up for a bevvy or two, will post back in here with confirmed dates and see if i can round up some of the usual suspects

ps ive missed my growler

Reply #13556 Posted: July 09, 2012, 06:43:22 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
More to the point, where the hell have you been?
Did someone put a new door on the kitchen with a high up handle or something?

Reply #13557 Posted: July 09, 2012, 10:19:08 pm

Offline Pyromanik

What an educational read. It started off with derpy designs and eventually got on to men fuckking cats that are stuck in cardboard boxes.

Reply #13559 Posted: July 10, 2012, 06:17:25 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
welcome to the design industry...

Rii's new job has unlimited cats in and all the cardboard boxes you could ever dream of

Reply #13560 Posted: July 10, 2012, 06:40:07 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Codex

Reply #13561 Posted: July 10, 2012, 07:41:20 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1493363
More to the point, where the hell have you been?
Did someone put a new door on the kitchen with a high up handle or something?

that AND they took away my stepping stool i mean wtf aye

took a while to recover from henry pissing on my rig, promotion at work and just general laziness to be honest, chest hairs over grown thats how bad its been but yeah work wants to send me down to wgtn and chch for visits do  the rounds and all that jazz so when the date is set get the roofies ready

Reply #13562 Posted: July 10, 2012, 08:01:37 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
You won't need roofies  Fairy, we're all willing.

Reply #13563 Posted: July 10, 2012, 08:18:20 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #13564 Posted: July 10, 2012, 08:19:03 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1493502
You won't need roofies  Fairy, we're all willing.

you had me at woo and bitchis fritzell cellar ;)

and the roofies are for the innocent that are due for corruption on my visit!

Reply #13565 Posted: July 10, 2012, 08:42:02 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #13566 Posted: July 10, 2012, 09:20:21 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: th3fairy;1493510
you had me at woo and bitchis fritzell cellar ;)

and the roofies are for the innocent that are due for corruption on my visit!

No dates?
I've got some busy weekends coming up.

Reply #13567 Posted: July 10, 2012, 11:41:30 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Such a nice sunny day. One thing I do like about the Christchurch Winter is the afternoon sun helps dry everything out and keep you from being depressed.

Reply #13568 Posted: July 11, 2012, 02:09:13 pm

Offline Emrico1

Reply #13569 Posted: July 11, 2012, 03:48:45 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted

Reply #13570 Posted: July 11, 2012, 10:14:47 pm

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.
Quote from: Super_Hori;1493649
So that's what those things are for...

I am so tempted to do this but I fear for the welfare of my testicles.

Reply #13571 Posted: July 11, 2012, 11:44:30 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #13572 Posted: July 12, 2012, 04:57:41 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
^Nice, they are great.

So on Monday night I decided to play a bit of PS3, found FIFA 12, turned the PS3 on and it had to update, I went straight ahead and did it, then turned my focus back to my PC and about two minutes later my PS3 beeped twice then turned off with a continuously flashing red light.

Turned it off at the back, unplugged it, waited 5 minutes (just because I was paranoid, having heard of so many PS3s die due to YLOD).

Turned it on, flashes yellow and turns off.

Was a release day one as well, sucks balls, good work on making all your hardware faulty, Sony..

EDIT: To be fair, it did last 6 years or more (can't remember exactly when the release date was), which is more than most PCs would last and still be able to play the latest games in half decent quality (less and less so now).

Reply #13573 Posted: July 12, 2012, 06:10:01 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Speakman;1493753
http://www.trademe.co.nz/daily-deals/deal/2349/whisky-stones

That's pretty awesome.
I know a few people who would love a set of stones :P

Reply #13574 Posted: July 12, 2012, 06:54:07 pm