Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spork;1493772
^Nice, they are great.

So on Monday night I decided to play a bit of PS3, found FIFA 12, turned the PS3 on and it had to update, I went straight ahead and did it, then turned my focus back to my PC and about two minutes later my PS3 beeped twice then turned off with a continuously flashing red light.

Turned it off at the back, unplugged it, waited 5 minutes (just because I was paranoid, having heard of so many PS3s die due to YLOD).

Turned it on, flashes yellow and turns off.

Was a release day one as well, sucks balls, good work on making all your hardware faulty, Sony..

EDIT: To be fair, it did last 6 years or more (can't remember exactly when the release date was), which is more than most PCs would last and still be able to play the latest games in half decent quality (less and less so now).

I got mine replaced 2 summers ago, it was the first of the 40gb models, douche on the phone tried telling me it wasn't covered under warranty.

The one they sent back has a fault where the fans ramp up to full tit, because the CGA covers all parts repaired/replaced my warranty started again, I should really get around to sending it back again...

Reply #13575 Posted: July 12, 2012, 09:11:34 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #13576 Posted: July 12, 2012, 09:53:31 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Speakman;1493753
http://www.trademe.co.nz/daily-deals/deal/2349/whisky-stones

Oddly enough... I don't care much for the stones, they don't stay cold long enough. They do add a different note to the whiskey, just like adding water or ice. Everyone should try them, but imo they don't enhance the experience enough to justify dealing with them so I don't bother anymore.

Reply #13577 Posted: July 12, 2012, 10:47:49 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Obble

Vagina is so much cooler than you guys, i wasted too much time on you lot.

Except Retardo and Rico, they are cool guys.

Reply #13578 Posted: July 13, 2012, 10:29:25 am

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.
Is it wrong to suggest to someone that they should create a kickstarter project with an aim of kicking them out of NZ ?

Reply #13579 Posted: July 13, 2012, 10:36:47 am
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1493851

I want some vagina :(

Reply #13580 Posted: July 13, 2012, 10:40:14 am

Obble

Quote from: Retardobot;1493853
I want some vagina :(

Maybe you should get some then m8

Reply #13581 Posted: July 13, 2012, 11:00:52 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1493855
Maybe you should get some then m8

Where'd you get yours?

The pro vagina shop?

Reply #13582 Posted: July 13, 2012, 11:03:00 am

Obble

Nope same girl, turned out she only asked about kids, because she cant have any.  :>

Reply #13583 Posted: July 13, 2012, 11:06:46 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

What a game changer.

Chicken and rice for tea tonight.

By myself.

In a cold, lonely house.

Reply #13584 Posted: July 13, 2012, 11:13:58 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #13585 Posted: July 13, 2012, 11:22:34 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Turned twanga-one yesterday, sisters hooked up the waterman and some leuchtturm notebook with a nigga's name on it.

CUSTOM.

Reply #13586 Posted: July 13, 2012, 11:24:08 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #13587 Posted: July 13, 2012, 11:27:24 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #13588 Posted: July 13, 2012, 11:28:03 am

Offline Growler

I thought his bus crashed off a cliff and he got eaten by crocodiles.

Reply #13589 Posted: July 13, 2012, 11:29:37 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #13590 Posted: July 13, 2012, 11:30:22 am

Offline Growler

I want to buy a WDTV live, but I dont want to buy it and then find it has some gay hardware block to stop accessing US tv

Reply #13591 Posted: July 13, 2012, 11:30:35 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
unrelated - did you receive my PM about printing?

Reply #13592 Posted: July 13, 2012, 11:31:05 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Obble;1493851

Too kind.

Reply #13593 Posted: July 13, 2012, 11:33:47 am

Offline Growler

hey look at that, a message!

downloading now bro

Reply #13594 Posted: July 13, 2012, 11:38:44 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Obble

Quote from: Emrico1;1493878
Too kind.

It's a shame hackers have made playing dayz so bad :(

Reply #13595 Posted: July 13, 2012, 11:42:14 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Obble;1493880
It's a shame hackers have made playing dayz so bad :(

Well, there is DayZ and there is >> [{}]

Reply #13596 Posted: July 13, 2012, 11:45:36 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #13597 Posted: July 13, 2012, 11:50:24 am

Obble

And that is why you are so cool, not afraid to post pictures of yourself.

Reply #13598 Posted: July 13, 2012, 11:52:56 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #13599 Posted: July 13, 2012, 12:07:48 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity