Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: Retardobot;1494863
Don't listen to Zarkov, he's still a virgin.

Only with women from what I've heard.

Reply #13675 Posted: July 20, 2012, 03:44:34 pm

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.
Quote from: Pitchey;1494946
Only with humans from what I've heard.

Fixed.

Reply #13676 Posted: July 20, 2012, 03:45:19 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
What. 60+ year old men who pretend to be a cat on a gaming forum don't get laid?!
Well, I never. I thought he'd be neck deep in vaginas.

Reply #13677 Posted: July 20, 2012, 04:41:51 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #13678 Posted: July 20, 2012, 04:47:00 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Saint Germain des Prés Café – The Blue Edition

Reply #13679 Posted: July 20, 2012, 05:22:07 pm

Codex

Quote from: Obble;1494861
Meeting gfs mum today, anyone got any tips apart from run the opposite way as fast as i can?

Tell her your dick will show her a pain worse than child birth itself

Reply #13680 Posted: July 20, 2012, 06:23:04 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Hah

Pull your pants down, jump on her car windscreen and yell, 'squashed lizard'.

Reply #13681 Posted: July 21, 2012, 04:18:06 am

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.
Quote from: Emrico1;1495041
Hah

Pull your pants down, jump on her car windscreen and yell, 'squashed lizard'.

Reminds me of fucking football friend.

Reply #13682 Posted: July 21, 2012, 04:56:41 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Emrico1;1494966
What. 60+ year old men who pretend to be a cat on a gaming forum don't get laid?!
Well, I never. I thought he'd be neck deep in vaginas.

If I was a cat, I'd be 11.

Which I am.

Reply #13683 Posted: July 21, 2012, 08:51:22 am

Offline Emrico1

Quote from: Goldo;1495043
Reminds me of fucking football friend.

Surfer pal of ours was just like that when we were like 14. He once put four or those cardboard big mac wrappers, one on each limb, pulled his trackies up around his chin and bounced down the middle of the city yelling 'cut lunch' right past some cops.
Any excuse he could find to get you to look at his arsehole was exploited to the fullest, he reckoned his arse looked just like a vagina.
You'd get a tap tap on your window and bam there he was pressing his junk up against your window yelling squashed lizard. He used to pull chicks like crazy with his lack of shame, I also thought he was the funniest motherflipper ever.
Basically, if there was some debauch thing to do then call out some catchphrase, he was onto it.

He's now an overtly gay fashion designer in Melbourne.
Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 11:27:13 am by Emrico1

Reply #13684 Posted: July 21, 2012, 11:24:44 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Emrico1 again.

Reply #13685 Posted: July 21, 2012, 11:58:22 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Bogan Saturday

Wired up 2x 1200w pioneer subs to the stereo, playing pool in the garage and getting leary.

ALSO FOR CHRISTCHURCH PEOPLE, AORANGI BAKERY IS THE MOTHERFUCKING BEST BAKERY IN CHRISTCHURCH.

It used to be Bakery on Bower (somewhere on the east side, who cares) now it's near cnr of Wairakei & Aorangi rds (if you're ever in this shitty area).
Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 03:08:32 pm by Tandoori

Reply #13686 Posted: July 21, 2012, 03:04:22 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1494861
Meeting gfs mum today, anyone got any tips apart from run the opposite way as fast as i can?

Did you put it away?

Reply #13687 Posted: July 21, 2012, 03:43:04 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #13688 Posted: July 21, 2012, 03:56:05 pm

Obble

Quote from: Pyromanik;1495081
Did you put it away?

Yes, her parents and i trolled her about everything, it was fun.

Reply #13689 Posted: July 21, 2012, 04:52:58 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Does it grate on anyone else's gears that GetSome censors swear words?

Reply #13690 Posted: July 21, 2012, 05:00:30 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Emrico1

Settings > Profile editor > Profanity filter [] on
  • off

Reply #13691 Posted: July 21, 2012, 05:28:15 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #13692 Posted: July 21, 2012, 05:28:52 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Emrico1;1495096
Settings > Profile editor > Profanity filter [] on
  • off
Quote from: mattnz;1495097
Turn it off?

fuckin yay.

Reply #13693 Posted: July 21, 2012, 05:36:48 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Codex

zzzz sanding back powder coat sucks, when it's heat resistant D: tried heatgun lol didn't even bubble a tiny bit :/

Reply #13694 Posted: July 21, 2012, 08:40:34 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!

Reply #13695 Posted: July 21, 2012, 09:55:22 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Buy one that isn't shitted in the first place?

Reply #13696 Posted: July 22, 2012, 12:41:19 am

Offline Emrico1

Reply #13697 Posted: July 22, 2012, 12:49:02 am

Offline Aloysius

• Just settled in
  • Aloysius has no influence.
Quote from: Super_Hori;1495077
Bogan Saturday

Wired up 2x 1200w pioneer subs to the stereo, playing pool in the garage and getting leary.

ALSO FOR CHRISTCHURCH PEOPLE, AORANGI BAKERY IS THE MOTHERFUCKING BEST BAKERY IN CHRISTCHURCH.

It used to be Bakery on Bower (somewhere on the east side, who cares) now it's near cnr of Wairakei & Aorangi rds (if you're ever in this shitty area).

That's my local bakery. I hardly go there though. What's so good about it? quality/price/selection???

Reply #13698 Posted: July 22, 2012, 01:18:36 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Quote from: Aloysius;1495147
That's my local bakery. I hardly go there though. What's so good about it? quality/price/selection???

General good traditional selection of bakery things. The pies are pretty damned good.

Service always enjoyable, the guy that owns it is a character (works 7 days a week). They must do fairly well, tradeys are in and out of there all day during the week.

Reply #13699 Posted: July 22, 2012, 01:57:55 am