Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
i'm sorry, you have been voted off the island

the tribe has spoken

bit shocked at the admin style today...

Reply #1375 Posted: October 13, 2010, 08:02:07 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Nostargate;1320685
No, I pee in butts on a part time basis.

Go full time, you get a dental plan and get to be apart of the union.

Reply #1376 Posted: October 13, 2010, 08:03:34 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
^ Why has this guy not been banned yet? He is such a trouble maker.

Reply #1377 Posted: October 13, 2010, 08:05:41 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I'm a troubled youth, Spork.

The system has failed me.

Reply #1378 Posted: October 13, 2010, 08:09:42 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
I need for you guys to quit trolling the 1.6 admins.

I said you would stop doing it, and you don't want me to look bad.

^^
That wasn't a question.

Reply #1379 Posted: October 13, 2010, 08:18:10 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Zarkov;1320731
I need for you guys to quit trolling the 1.6 admins.

I said you would stop doing it, and you don't want me to look bad.

^^
That wasn't a question.

Can you actually pinpoint where I have trolled the 1.6 admins?

You're making it seem like I get out of bed just to cause trouble for the sake of it. Any shit flinging that I have started has come out of response from stupid remarks, posts or ridiculous attitudes.

It's nice that they are throwing their toys out of their cots behind the scenes as if I am the bane of their existence.

Can I be described as GetSome's Paul Henry? I didn't think it really suited me when Templar described me as James Dean.

P.S, I really appreciate you vouching for me, Mr. Cat, but I'm not at all hesitant to say that I don't regret getting their feathers ruffled. I hope the future behaviour of future admins will be looked at with a lot more care - regardless if I remain in this community or not.

Reply #1380 Posted: October 13, 2010, 08:25:59 pm

Offline MattaH

• Just settled in
  • MattaH has no influence.
They see me trollin, they hatin!!

Lol, admenz, lol

Reply #1381 Posted: October 13, 2010, 08:32:26 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Well TBH, none of the ICONZ admins have ever really made much fuss.

I can't remember the last ICONZ admin who actually caused shit..?

Reply #1382 Posted: October 13, 2010, 08:34:06 pm

Obble

Reply #1383 Posted: October 13, 2010, 08:37:44 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
Quote from: Obble;1320745
adam lambert is coming to nz!!1111

That guy is such an emo.

And emos are hot

Reply #1384 Posted: October 13, 2010, 08:39:54 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #1385 Posted: October 13, 2010, 08:40:41 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Obble

Quote from: mattnz;1320748
Whose going?

WHO ISNT!!!!!

Reply #1386 Posted: October 13, 2010, 08:41:42 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #1387 Posted: October 13, 2010, 08:41:56 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!

Reply #1388 Posted: October 13, 2010, 08:46:12 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Obble

Quote from: Dr_Woohoo;1320756
Whose he? :D

only liek the coolest guy to come off american idle in so long, kisses his male dances in the shows, bet you fags couldnt do that.

Reply #1389 Posted: October 13, 2010, 08:47:01 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #1390 Posted: October 13, 2010, 08:50:27 pm

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
tis true... he went for Jonty, who wasn't even dancing at the time (squirming doesn't count, right?)

Reply #1391 Posted: October 13, 2010, 08:51:28 pm
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline mattnz

Reply #1392 Posted: October 13, 2010, 09:46:00 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

Reply #1393 Posted: October 13, 2010, 10:25:14 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #1394 Posted: October 13, 2010, 10:26:44 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

Reply #1395 Posted: October 13, 2010, 10:27:41 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

Reply #1396 Posted: October 13, 2010, 10:28:31 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

Reply #1397 Posted: October 13, 2010, 10:30:34 pm

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Quote from: Spork;1320743
Well TBH, none of the ICONZ admins have ever really made much fuss.

I can't remember the last ICONZ admin who actually caused shit..?
Me. :)

Reply #1398 Posted: October 14, 2010, 06:07:37 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Har, i found out the other day that my old boss was the ORIGINAL milky bar kid. He was also the dood who did the original Pixie Caramel ad back in the 70's. He's still doing ads on TV, i'll see if i can find some.

[video]stgR0PToxac[/video]

Reply #1399 Posted: October 14, 2010, 06:10:36 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.