Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Aloysius

• Just settled in
  • Aloysius has no influence.
http://the86.co.nz/

Web 2.5?

It's a site for a new Toyota model. The car's not important; I was just impressed by its (the sites) parlour tricks.

Reply #13925 Posted: August 09, 2012, 03:27:23 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Aloysius;1497950

Web 2.5?

It's a site for a new Toyota model. The car's not important; I was just impressed by its (the sites) parlour tricks.

Pretty cool, Emrico's client's wife could do better.

Reply #13926 Posted: August 09, 2012, 05:45:33 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #13927 Posted: August 09, 2012, 05:47:01 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1497925
Fuck yeah, work's paying for me to go to the Adobe CS6 Roadshow in Welly next week.

Wrapped.

There's a roadshow?

Reply #13928 Posted: August 09, 2012, 06:10:28 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Aloysius;1497950

Web 2.5?

no wai, the car is what's important here.
Although the fun police is a pretty fuck'n ingenious marketing tac.

Nike had one similar to that for some brand of shoe once, did things like that but better... but it took about 10 years to load, lol.

Reply #13929 Posted: August 09, 2012, 06:15:47 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1497981
There's a roadshow?

Check Adobe's website, noob.

Reply #13930 Posted: August 09, 2012, 06:26:46 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Codex;1497881
Lol ddr400 wut

Wondering if this is memory related, or if the mobo is bork'd (sometimes I get the 'no memory' beep instead of a fucked bios screen).

This is the machine I watch the olympics on.
Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 07:00:40 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #13931 Posted: August 09, 2012, 06:33:04 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Super_Hori;1497975
Pretty cool, Emrico's client's wife could do better.

Bitch is cutting the edge yo
She's so good, other designers wish for death when they look at her work.

Reply #13932 Posted: August 09, 2012, 11:08:30 pm

Obble

Reply #13933 Posted: August 10, 2012, 10:49:27 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #13934 Posted: August 10, 2012, 02:19:20 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted

Reply #13935 Posted: August 10, 2012, 02:29:29 pm

Offline Aloysius

• Just settled in
Word to the wise. Only watch that vid from 3 2.5 mins in, to the 5 min mark.
Not the best NZ time lapse I've seen imo. Perhaps I should have made it full-screen.
The vid looks cool though for large parts.

Reply #13936 Posted: August 10, 2012, 08:43:34 pm

Offline Pyromanik

I thought it was pretty good, although I kept waiting for some more spectacular shit to come up at the end... didn't happen. That's what you get when you timelapse the same places though I guess.
WTS(ee): hooker valley up to mount cook.

Reply #13937 Posted: August 10, 2012, 09:49:01 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1498107
hooker valley up to mount cook.

Funny you say that........

Reply #13938 Posted: August 10, 2012, 09:51:57 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Growler;1498108
Funny you say that........
........ waiting for punchline?

Reply #13939 Posted: August 10, 2012, 10:32:42 pm

Codex

Reply #13940 Posted: August 11, 2012, 11:11:58 am

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.

Reply #13941 Posted: August 11, 2012, 12:10:55 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #13942 Posted: August 11, 2012, 12:17:07 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.
So the fletchers contracted builder rang up the other day asking when I could move out so he could start on the quake repairs.  
Rang up insurance company next day asking about help with alternative accommodation, to be told sorry we can't help you as you were not in the house when the damage was done.
Luckily brother will put me up and dad will mind the dog, all sorted then.

Reply #13943 Posted: August 11, 2012, 12:40:07 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1497710
Just had upper and lower left hand wisdoms pulled out.

Fuck i feel weird.

Gotta have right hands pulled out by a surgeon.

fuck this shit.

Reply #13944 Posted: August 11, 2012, 02:18:52 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #13945 Posted: August 11, 2012, 05:10:26 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Picture pundit says:

Neck level fringe manoeuvre.

Spoiler :

Reply #13946 Posted: August 12, 2012, 01:05:35 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
When I start a cult, that will be our identifying feature

Reply #13947 Posted: August 12, 2012, 01:09:56 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Codex

Reply #13948 Posted: August 12, 2012, 02:16:48 pm

Offline Aloysius

• Just settled in
Dear me, that is a glorious haircut :beaten:

In other news: Hobbit = trilogy. Cue retching noise or applause? It has to be better than LoTR now imo.

Reply #13949 Posted: August 12, 2012, 02:17:06 pm