Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Fuck me I forgot how long it takes to setup the software on a PC from scratch.

Technically I would usually stop now but I wanna dual boot fedora and win 7 :D  :D

For the giggs later I may look into booting OSX too just to fuck with the apple kids.

Reply #14100 Posted: August 26, 2012, 02:09:50 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1500246

For the giggs later I may look into booting OSX too just to fuck with the apple kids.

It's not worth it.

Reply #14101 Posted: August 26, 2012, 02:58:39 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1500047
Jumped out of aeroplane today, bought new pc parts, now drinking beer, good day.

I'd be impressed if you did all those things at the same time.

Reply #14102 Posted: August 27, 2012, 01:17:57 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1500344
I'd be impressed if you did all those things at the same time.

With 3G coverage, you probably could get onto playtech and do an order while free-falling.

Drinking the beer might be a bit more difficult, but you could use a CamelBak.

Reply #14103 Posted: August 27, 2012, 01:19:27 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Setting up a Hackintosh can be pretty tedious.

Reply #14104 Posted: August 27, 2012, 01:21:03 pm

Codex

If you need it for audio interfaces then generally it's worth it

Reply #14105 Posted: August 27, 2012, 02:22:39 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Yeah I was relatively successful at running it on my thinkpad, but it's the little things that don't work - they just become an annoyance.

Frankly, OSX is quite good on laptops, but I wouldn't trade in for it on my desktop. Windows 7 is pretty fucking reliable.

Reply #14106 Posted: August 27, 2012, 02:37:57 pm

Codex

yeah as a laptop platform I do really like using the hardware and os

Reply #14107 Posted: August 27, 2012, 02:42:43 pm

Codex

Fuuuuuu my google keeps defaulting to maori

I can't fucking speak maori let alone read it

Reply #14108 Posted: August 27, 2012, 02:51:12 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Sure you can cuz, just put bro in as every third word bro, you got it bro, brosome!

Reply #14109 Posted: August 27, 2012, 02:54:19 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1500365
Fuuuuuu my google keeps defaulting to maori

I can't fucking speak maori let alone read it

That's nothing.

My Google defaults to Australian.

Reply #14110 Posted: August 27, 2012, 02:54:48 pm

Codex

At least Australian is spoken in more than 1 third of an island of a small country

Reply #14111 Posted: August 27, 2012, 03:08:40 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
EPIC

Did you mean?
"Beauty bottler cobba tie me kangaroo down"

Reply #14112 Posted: August 27, 2012, 05:30:03 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1499903
Pyro, do you need a good hard pounding?

Yup.
Same predicament as Re atm.

Reply #14113 Posted: August 27, 2012, 06:04:36 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #14114 Posted: August 27, 2012, 06:05:41 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Mmm, and my dogs won't stop barking (but only when I'm not around).

Reply #14115 Posted: August 27, 2012, 06:07:48 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
My neighbours have that dog problem, and always have.

Reply #14116 Posted: August 27, 2012, 09:41:02 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Have you talked to them about it?

We had a dog like that.
We gave the bitch away.

Stupid ass noisy dogs.
Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 10:04:02 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #14117 Posted: August 27, 2012, 10:01:47 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Righto, back to gaming... who bought Payday in the summer sale?

Reply #14118 Posted: August 27, 2012, 10:05:19 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1500448
Have you talked to them about it?

Yea, they have done heaps about it, including getting another dog, but that just meant there was two barkers.

Reply #14119 Posted: August 27, 2012, 10:12:21 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Zarkov;1500470
Yow.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/7560078/Official-dies-after-being-speared-by-javelin

Holy crap. I didn't think stuff like that happened any more. You know, being aware that people are throwing spears your way, you'd expect someone to be pretty vigilant in avoiding them.

However, I did just pre-order Borderlands 2.

Reply #14121 Posted: August 28, 2012, 08:17:27 am

Quote from: Zarkov;1500470
Yow.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/7560078/Official-dies-after-being-speared-by-javelin

That's crazy.

I wonder how that happend, someone throwing before they were supposed to?

Reply #14122 Posted: August 28, 2012, 08:22:05 am

Codex

Reply #14123 Posted: August 28, 2012, 08:27:36 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!

Reply #14124 Posted: August 28, 2012, 08:36:54 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-