Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spork;1500450
Yea, they have done heaps about it, including getting another dog, but that just meant there was two barkers.

Dogs will bark all day because they're bored.

However my dogs are a special case because one is thick as pig shit and the other is a neurotic mess who passes in and out of reality. They get walked every morning and evening and they'll bark at anything that walks by the front fence. I've covered the fence so they can't see anything but they lay down and peer under it to bark at people. Neighbours started throwing food over the fence to shut them up but only to teach them to bark more often (fucking idiots).

I've now had to lock them inside during the day. Now the thick as pig shit dog will sit and literally EAT his toys till he throws them up, so now I come home to piles of partially digested plastic and vomit on the carpet.

Stupid mutts. Thick as pig shit dog is on the left with the red collar and the neurotic mess is the one of the right.

Reply #14125 Posted: August 28, 2012, 08:46:21 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!

Reply #14126 Posted: August 28, 2012, 09:13:58 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1500485
Do you think they still counted the throwers score?
What if the official ran 100m in the way of the throw? Would that make a new world record? Would that cause the Javelin athletes in the future to aim for officials?

Reply #14127 Posted: August 28, 2012, 09:56:28 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Which would you rather be hit by? Javelin, Discuss, or Shotput?

They could make a game show out of it.

Reply #14128 Posted: August 28, 2012, 10:02:20 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Definitely Shotput, hands down.

The Japanese probably already have

Reply #14129 Posted: August 28, 2012, 10:24:31 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
My dogs might piss me off from time to time, but nothing boils my blood quicker than a cat.

This little beast deserves a shot to the jaw.

http://www.wimp.com/behavingbadly/

Reply #14130 Posted: August 28, 2012, 11:15:16 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: Retardobot;1500480
Stupid mutts. Thick as pig shit dog is on the left with the red collar and the neurotic mess is the one of the right.

What breed are they? Bitza?

Reply #14131 Posted: August 28, 2012, 11:32:57 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Neuro-dog is Border Collie/Geryhound x which is why she's a bit of a mental case sometimes. We were told that pig-shit dog is Border Collie/Blue Heeler but whilst he may have a tiny bit of Blue in him (due to the spotting around his muzzle) we think he is mostly Border Collie/Labrador because he's dumb as shit, loyal, happy and greedy as shit and has a broad, stocky body with comparatively stumpy legs.
Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 11:43:32 am by Retardobot

Reply #14132 Posted: August 28, 2012, 11:40:10 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1500480
Dogs will bark all day because they're bored.

However my dogs are a special case because one is thick as pig shit and the other is a neurotic mess who passes in and out of reality. They get walked every morning and evening and they'll bark at anything that walks by the front fence. I've covered the fence so they can't see anything but they lay down and peer under it to bark at people. Neighbours started throwing food over the fence to shut them up but only to teach them to bark more often (fucking idiots).

I've now had to lock them inside during the day. Now the thick as pig shit dog will sit and literally EAT his toys till he throws them up, so now I come home to piles of partially digested plastic and vomit on the carpet.

Two more good reasons why you don't want to live next door to retardo.

Reply #14133 Posted: August 28, 2012, 12:39:06 pm

There are already so many reasons, another two are just a drop in the ocean.

Reply #14134 Posted: August 28, 2012, 12:51:13 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1500508
My dogs might piss me off from time to time, but nothing boils my blood quicker than a cat.

This little beast deserves a shot to the jaw.

http://www.wimp.com/behavingbadly/

I'd give it a pat.
That was fucking hilarious.

Reply #14135 Posted: August 28, 2012, 06:15:09 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1500563
I'd give it a pat.
That was fucking hilarious.

Dinner at my parents last night right, their (adopted - my sisters) puppy knocked a clothes hanger that was leaning against a wall, so he poked at it for a bit, and was delited to find it moved, so he pulled at it, and as it started teetering over he realised he was about to become squashed puppy, dodges out of the way then turns to make sure we weren't watching.

Reply #14136 Posted: August 28, 2012, 06:26:49 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #14137 Posted: August 30, 2012, 08:44:05 am

So, a naked T-101 cyborg asks to have a 1 on 1 webcam chat with you.

Why the hell didn't you say yes?!

Reply #14138 Posted: August 30, 2012, 08:49:26 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1500746
So, a naked T-101 cyborg asks to have a 1 on 1 webcam chat with you.

Why the hell didn't you say yes?!

It's his fiance.

Reply #14139 Posted: August 30, 2012, 10:28:24 am

Codex

Reply #14140 Posted: August 30, 2012, 10:31:13 am

Quote from: Zarkov;1500753
It's his fiance.

You mean fiancée.

or do you?

Reply #14141 Posted: August 30, 2012, 10:32:35 am

Codex

Reply #14142 Posted: August 30, 2012, 10:47:36 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

Reply #14143 Posted: August 30, 2012, 01:18:10 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Going to have so much sex this weekend.

<3 Codex.

Reply #14144 Posted: August 30, 2012, 01:32:48 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #14145 Posted: August 30, 2012, 01:47:36 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Growler;1500785
Are your hands finally out of plaster?

Speaking of plaster, I need to re-plaster the hallway walls.

Too much of rubbing my junk from wall to wall.

SNAIL TRAILS!

Reply #14146 Posted: August 30, 2012, 02:27:39 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
How good has the weather been this last week?

Shame I'm in the library und not out enjoying it :(

Reply #14147 Posted: August 30, 2012, 02:28:50 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #14148 Posted: August 30, 2012, 02:30:43 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Retardobot;1500745

This was amazing, that is all.

Reply #14149 Posted: August 30, 2012, 03:26:20 pm