Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Regail more stories of these so called 'boobs' on us.

Reply #14650 Posted: October 25, 2012, 08:40:41 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

Quote from: Pyromanik;1506587
Regail more stories of these so called 'boobs' on us.

GIRLFRIENDS FF'S YEH.

Reply #14651 Posted: October 25, 2012, 08:45:29 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #14652 Posted: October 25, 2012, 11:08:31 pm

Obble

Quote from: Pyromanik;1506592
A 'generously proportioned' lady?

Not too bad, contrary to popular belief, im quite a physically active person. Couldnt date a fatty, i need someone that can keep up.

Here is a good story though. New woman starts at work, asks if i have kids, "gross, i am far too young to have kids"

"OH MY DAUGHTER IS 20 AND JUST HAD HER FIRST ONE, GREAT TIME TO START I THINK."

Obble runs out the room and trips on an extension cord.
Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 08:40:13 am by Obble

Reply #14653 Posted: October 26, 2012, 08:28:24 am

Codex

Lol oh good... 20

Where can one get onion powder in this city? Can't find it at normal markets :/

Reply #14654 Posted: October 26, 2012, 09:22:53 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1506608
Not too bad, contrary to popular belief, im quite a physically active person. Couldnt date a fatty, i need someone that can keep up.

Here is a good story though. New woman starts at work, asks if i have kids, "gross, i am far too young to have kids"

"OH MY DAUGHTER IS 20 AND JUST HAD HER FIRST ONE, GREAT TIME TO START I THINK."

Obble runs out the room and trips on an extension cord.

You're right hand doesn't count.

Codex: Use Onion soup mix?

Reply #14655 Posted: October 26, 2012, 09:26:12 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Obble

Quote from: Xenolightning;1506612
You're
Y R U BAD AND DO DIS TO ME. Y XENOTROLL.

Reply #14656 Posted: October 26, 2012, 09:30:08 am

Codex

Quote from: Xenolightning;1506612
You're right hand doesn't count.

Codex: Use Onion soup mix?

Not the same I don't think? Hasn't it got added salt etc in the soup mix?

Might just get the flakes and crush them up -_-

Reply #14657 Posted: October 26, 2012, 10:15:41 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1506613
Y R U BAD AND DO DIS TO ME. Y XENOTROLL.
Ahaha damn, my troll was thwarted!
Quote from: Codex;1506616
Not the same I don't think? Hasn't it got added salt etc in the soup mix?

Might just get the flakes and crush them up -_-
Could get frozen onions, stick them in blender?

Reply #14658 Posted: October 26, 2012, 11:04:20 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1506611
Where can one get onion powder in this city? Can't find it at normal markets :/

The indian shop on the back of South City has it.

I also think that bin inn has it too, i use it a bit in start from scratch curries and marinades

Reply #14659 Posted: October 26, 2012, 11:25:36 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

Reply #14660 Posted: October 26, 2012, 12:19:32 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Codex

Quote from: Growler;1506623

I also think that bin inn has it too, i use it a bit in start from scratch curries and marinades

I love you :D

I'm going to use it in some curries I make and on this fried chicken recipe I got, tastes so close to kfc popcorn chicken, I'm missing msg and onion powder, don't think i'll bother with the msg though o-o don't even know if you can get it here

Reply #14661 Posted: October 26, 2012, 12:33:10 pm

Obble

Reply #14662 Posted: October 26, 2012, 01:00:00 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
Quote from: Obble;1506634
New MOH is pretty cool.

Nawt.
Your obviously not good enough.

Reply #14663 Posted: October 26, 2012, 02:36:11 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Codex

Reply #14664 Posted: October 26, 2012, 02:55:12 pm

Obble

Quote from: Codex;1506639
People still buy FPS from EA? hah

I didn't buy it, was watching a twitch.tv stream, everything looks poos.

@xeno, stop being so 2008.

Reply #14665 Posted: October 26, 2012, 02:59:10 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1506630
I love you :D

I'm going to use it in some curries I make and on this fried chicken recipe I got, tastes so close to kfc popcorn chicken, I'm missing msg and onion powder, don't think i'll bother with the msg though o-o don't even know if you can get it here

Yep, buy the MSG, it's not as bad as people make it out to be!

care to share your chicken recipe? I make a nice crunchy chicken recipe using rice bubbles!

Reply #14666 Posted: October 26, 2012, 03:16:28 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Codex;1506630
don't think i'll bother with the msg though o-o don't even know if you can get it here

Available at most Oriental markets.
It's good to have a tin of it in the cupboard IMO, use it with restraint.

Reply #14667 Posted: October 26, 2012, 04:13:58 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
Quote from: Obble;1506641
@xeno, stop being so 2008.
2000 and late!

Reply #14668 Posted: October 27, 2012, 11:13:44 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1506642

Don't need MSG, that's the lazy way. There are pleny of other herbs and spices which can be used to add taste to your meal.

Reply #14669 Posted: October 27, 2012, 11:18:51 am

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Growler;1506623

Didn't that move?

Also codex, onion stock or what are we talking about here?

Reply #14670 Posted: October 27, 2012, 11:25:32 am

Codex

Quote from: Growler;1506642

care to share your chicken recipe? I make a nice crunchy chicken recipe using rice bubbles!

Got a half kg bag for a few dollars from wholesale ;D

Couldn't find MSG though, would that indian place sell it?

This is it:
http://www.food.com/recipe/kfc-extra-crispy-copycat-58948

Works perfectly with corn flour and soy milk too for gluten and dairy peeps.

Also

Using windows 8, the interface takes a little getting used to but it's not as bad as I thought it would be tbh. Don't have the urge to go back to windows 7

Reply #14671 Posted: October 27, 2012, 03:48:57 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
In fedora:

-Cant connect to wireless - drivers dont exist
-Cant install video drivers - Binutils missing
-Cant install binutils - something else missing
-Cant install Geany - binutils missing

-Cant study C at home

Come to uni

First 8 machines wont boot to log in
8th machine does, wont log in
9th machine will let me log in but it will take at least 3 attempts cause of bug (9 attempts and 1 hard restart later)
Logged in
Can't save files, somehow gone over my disk space allocation, can't delete cause I'm over my allocation, can't compile, can't test code, can't study

Fuck I hope this is in the exam on Monday.

Reply #14672 Posted: October 27, 2012, 04:10:48 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #14673 Posted: October 27, 2012, 04:23:35 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Quote from: Pyromanik;1506705
lol, people still use fedora?

yeah, well they kept releasing updates.

I wanted to be pretentious enough to say I don't use ubuntu....I....I just wanted to be cool.

Reply #14674 Posted: October 27, 2012, 04:52:33 pm