Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
She likes what you do.

Current plan of action:

Talk to partner - get down to brass tacks. If she shows that she's as motivated as I am to go forward then I'm sitting down with her old man for some real talk.

Reply #15300 Posted: December 13, 2012, 02:06:20 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!

Reply #15301 Posted: December 13, 2012, 02:14:29 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1511617
Take him fishing/hunting/to a strip club.

He'd be taking me fishing/hunting. Being retired for the past 14 years gives you a lot of time to get good at stuff.

Reply #15302 Posted: December 13, 2012, 02:19:36 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Titty bar...  Ftw asians love titty bar...  At least the guy at work does..  Loves to tell us about it all the time.

Just dont open your mouth during the ping pong ball show.

Reply #15303 Posted: December 13, 2012, 02:22:45 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xsannz;1511620
Titty bar...  Ftw asians love titty bar...  At least the guy at work does..  Loves to tell us about it all the time.

Just dont open your mouth during the ping pong ball show.

even better - Karaoke and Titty Bars!

Especially Metal Karaoke

Reply #15304 Posted: December 13, 2012, 02:45:41 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

Reply #15305 Posted: December 13, 2012, 03:13:43 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Walk away Retardo.

Blaming her parents is like blaming her boyfriend.

Reply #15306 Posted: December 13, 2012, 04:17:38 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xenolightning;1511565
I hope you include the pollen too. That way it will set off everyone with hay-fever.

This is brilliant. Weed out the weak so you know you're pick'n up superior genes.

Reply #15307 Posted: December 13, 2012, 06:24:04 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

First talk down.

She can't and wont budge on staying. Reason being is that she has to return to an internship in June now that she has her degree and would only be able to extend the inevitable until April.

She will not go against her parents for anything. It's ingrained in her to please her parents (it causes her a significant amount of stress living like this, she hates it but apparently it's who she is).

I'm setting a Skype conversation up with the parents to throw myself under the bus. See if there's anything I can do to have them release their grip on their daughter if only to make my partner happier and healthier in the long run.

Reply #15308 Posted: December 13, 2012, 07:57:52 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
I'll drive the bus, have experience reversing also.

Reply #15309 Posted: December 13, 2012, 08:02:28 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP .. this has been festering on ya all day dude.. GL.. BEEP BEEP - Fuck off Xeno we dont need the bus yet....

Reply #15310 Posted: December 13, 2012, 08:57:36 pm

Obble

There is always a need for a bus.

BOL Rii, hope it gets better.

Reply #15311 Posted: December 13, 2012, 09:12:40 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Best wishes for your holidays not getting fucked in the anus Re.
I hate it how you can be going through hell and everyone around you is all "OMG TIME OF MY LIFE IM SO HAPPY HAPPY HOLIDAYS" and you're just all "FUCKOFF AND DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH YOU SUPERFICIAL HAPPYNESS PRICK". That shit sucks.
I hope your future turns out good.

To everyone else:
So anyway, was there a consensus in the end? The Irishman? 7pm?
Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 10:24:48 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #15312 Posted: December 13, 2012, 10:21:30 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I have to admit, these holidays are going to suck, and what's a final kick in the balls is that most of my friends are all leaving or have left with their respective partners.

I'm now mentally preparing myself for a future without the woman who I have spent the past 3 years with convinced that we were going to have a rich and fulfilling life together.

There is some solace in the fact that I don't really want to be with someone who lets her parents make her romantic decisions.

It still hurts like fuck though.

Reply #15313 Posted: December 13, 2012, 10:31:45 pm

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #15314 Posted: December 13, 2012, 10:49:51 pm
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Sorry to hear your struggles, riibro, hopefully you'll get through to them and it will all work out OK

Quote from: Pyromanik;1511666
To everyone else:

QUICK, TO ANOTHER THREAD!

http://www.getsome.co.nz/showthread.php?84247-CHCH-Xmas-Drinks-14-12-12-Irishman-7PM-onwards&p=1511674#post1511674

Reply #15315 Posted: December 13, 2012, 11:13:35 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Retardobot;1511668
I have to admit, these holidays are going to suck, and what's a final kick in the balls is that most of my friends are all leaving or have left with their respective partners.

I'm now mentally preparing myself for a future without the woman who I have spent the past 3 years with convinced that we were going to have a rich and fulfilling life together.

There is some solace in the fact that I don't really want to be with someone who lets her parents make her romantic decisions.

It still hurts like fuck though.

Hopefully she'll come around bro.
You never know what the future holds.

Reply #15316 Posted: December 14, 2012, 12:24:00 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1511666
Best wishes for your holidays not getting fucked in the anus Re.
I hate it how you can be going through hell and everyone around you is all "OMG TIME OF MY LIFE IM SO HAPPY HAPPY HOLIDAYS" and you're just all "FUCKOFF AND DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH YOU SUPERFICIAL HAPPYNESS PRICK". That shit sucks.
I hope your future turns out good.

To everyone else:

This sounds quite Ngati Grim to me.

I wonder what happened to that bloke.

---

More important matters. Rii we all love you mate, these times suck HARD, hopefully yours turn out for the best. It always is hard when the situation really had nothing to do with you but an outside sources decision or feelings.

Reply #15317 Posted: December 14, 2012, 01:32:53 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Alternatively, move to Auckland and we'll get drunk heaps and play computer games till our eyes bleed alcoholic blood. Well, actually.. I don't drink that often..but I can start!

Reply #15318 Posted: December 14, 2012, 09:20:07 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Wait...

Give me a second....

Let me find it...

FUCK YES THERE IT IS!

Reply #15319 Posted: December 14, 2012, 09:24:00 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I'm not giving up.

Not yet.

My next step is to lay it all out, show some honesty and genuine intentions to her parents, see if that changes anything - which may involve me involuntarily sobbing like a man beast.

Reply #15320 Posted: December 14, 2012, 09:25:15 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1511705
Alternatively, move to Auckland and we'll get drunk heaps and play computer games till our eyes bleed alcoholic blood. Well, actually.. I don't drink that often..but I can start!

LAN Party at winter's house!

Reply #15321 Posted: December 14, 2012, 09:26:31 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1511707
I'm not giving up.

Not yet.

My next step is to lay it all out, show some honesty and genuine intentions to her parents, see if that changes anything - which may involve me involuntarily sobbing like a man beast.

Good move bro. Don't forget to wear some flimsy t-shirt so you can rip it off Hulk Hogan style in a fit of rage then stare down the camera.

Reply #15322 Posted: December 14, 2012, 09:38:09 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Codex

Wave your dick around proving what you have to offer is a footlong with free mayo (Or honey mustard if you're a bit infected)

Reply #15323 Posted: December 14, 2012, 09:48:40 am

Reply #15324 Posted: December 14, 2012, 10:06:48 am