Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
I hop you have your picture hanging on the wall fairy.

Reply #1575 Posted: October 19, 2010, 08:42:31 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.
^^Or ppl who wait to late Friday afternoon to install your software

Reply #1576 Posted: October 19, 2010, 08:52:50 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
4:40pm, Friday.
Hi. Here is our EEP code for our international domain. We need the site live immediately, we are having an event this weekend.
International domains take 5 WORKING days to transfer? No, that's unacceptable.

Reply #1577 Posted: October 19, 2010, 11:50:27 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
^yeah

It's your fault they didn't allow any time for propegation.

The one I got yesterday,

'My site isn't up the top of google?!? What have you done?!?!?!?'

Ah, you site has been live for three weeks now, it can take up to two months before you are properly positioned. Even then relevance clicks and link building can take up to six months to really get you to where you should be.

'That's not good enough! I want to be at the top right now!'

Ok, no problem, we'll set you up an adwords campaign at a small cost per month.

'NO I DONT WANT TO SPEND MONEY ON IT, JUST GET ME TO THE TOP!!'

//wrists

Reply #1578 Posted: October 19, 2010, 12:16:32 pm

Offline DeeUnit

• Devoted Member
  • DeeUnit has no influence.
Not my fault the special is in size 72, while the excludes are in size 8.

Reply #1579 Posted: October 19, 2010, 12:16:52 pm
I got 99 problems but bein\' a bitch ain\'t one.

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1322453
I hop you have your picture hanging on the wall fairy.

Not yet because i cant decide if i want one big pic or break it down to 3 and have 3 frames. if i have 3 frames i can have one in the lounge, one in the dining room and one above my bed. if i have one big one i can only haz in one room :(

Again many thanks aye its so so so beautiful, every time i look at it i want to move down there

Hope you are all ok down there, heard there was a relatively biggish aftershock - enough to knock down Telecom anyway.

Reply #1580 Posted: October 19, 2010, 12:26:12 pm

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
shaken but not stirred.... ahhhhh fuck it, we're stirred.
and over it.

soooooo over it, aye  :mad:

Reply #1581 Posted: October 19, 2010, 03:33:46 pm
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #1582 Posted: October 19, 2010, 04:36:49 pm

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.

Reply #1583 Posted: October 19, 2010, 04:52:17 pm
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Howd 'your' house take that one bitchihoo, any idea?

Reply #1584 Posted: October 19, 2010, 05:01:14 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Didn't really feel that one today, was in a car.

Meh. Really don't give a shit, since day 1 I have been working anyways. No point getting worried about shit you cannot change.

Reply #1585 Posted: October 19, 2010, 05:10:44 pm

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
Quote from: Growler;1322652
Howd 'your' house take that one bitchihoo, any idea?

I popped round to have a look and it's still standing... getting very creaky tho
floor is massively uneven
the brick wall is leaning a bit more
inside cracks are worse

hopefully a resolution sometime soon

Reply #1586 Posted: October 19, 2010, 05:22:14 pm
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline Growler

Reply #1587 Posted: October 19, 2010, 05:32:48 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Does anyone else enjoy pressing the "Mark all messages as read" button? It's pretty sweet.

Reply #1588 Posted: October 19, 2010, 05:56:20 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
  • Who_ate_my_rice has no influence.
VECTORCLANBBQTHISWEEKENDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111ELEVENTHOUSANDONEHUNDREDANDELEVEN/center]

Reply #1589 Posted: October 19, 2010, 06:02:38 pm
( •_•)>⌐

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
AMI say they are waiting on EQC paperwork. I've called and as far as I can tell all our stuff is in the system and they are waiting on Brisbane. Exactly wehat part of teh process happens in Brisbane I am not sure. I am about to use the internet to find the connection.

Reply #1590 Posted: October 19, 2010, 06:12:03 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Codex

went around to a few more panel beaters today.
ABS Collision Repair Centre 600
Old guy on wordsworth street 350

o_O

big difference, has anyone had any experience with abs?

Reply #1591 Posted: October 19, 2010, 08:06:12 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: Dr_Woohoo;1322674
AMI say they are waiting on EQC paperwork. I've called and as far as I can tell all our stuff is in the system and they are waiting on Brisbane. Exactly wehat part of teh process happens in Brisbane I am not sure. I am about to use the internet to find the connection.

Apparently a company in Brisbane is their "claims administration partner"

Reply #1592 Posted: October 19, 2010, 08:12:55 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #1593 Posted: October 19, 2010, 08:26:25 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #1594 Posted: October 19, 2010, 09:34:54 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #1595 Posted: October 19, 2010, 09:40:07 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Growler

Last shake #2067 was Magnitude 2.97 at 8.35 km at 7:30PM

nice, 2067! lets go for 3000!

Reply #1596 Posted: October 19, 2010, 10:03:54 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.
How are we this morning lads? Nomming on fruit bran stuff with berry yoghurt om nom nom. For healthy shit this tastes pretty good 8)

Reply #1597 Posted: October 20, 2010, 07:42:59 am

Offline Pyromanik

Feel like shit.
Enjoying the crap out of work though.

Reply #1598 Posted: October 20, 2010, 07:53:33 am

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.
One out of two isn't too bad. Enjoying work is something that much of the populace doesn't experience ;)

Reply #1599 Posted: October 20, 2010, 07:56:42 am