Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #1650 Posted: October 21, 2010, 09:25:59 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

Quote from: JontyB;1323407
No Sleep Till Auckland in december. fully going.

Beastie boys are coming to nz???????

Reply #1651 Posted: October 21, 2010, 09:35:35 pm

Offline MattaH

• Just settled in
  • MattaH has no influence.
Mudbash starts tomorrow, I cant wait to see the angladore (old Ford Angela with the engine and drivetrain out of a Holden Commodore and tractor tyres)

Reply #1652 Posted: October 21, 2010, 09:41:37 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Getting kind of sick of all this 'anti-gay bullying' shit all over the internet.

Reply #1653 Posted: October 21, 2010, 09:45:34 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
stfu faggot.

I actually do really dislike the word faggot. Sounds like a word hitler invented.

I also dislike the word cunt.

Reply #1654 Posted: October 21, 2010, 11:02:26 pm

Offline Nyan

• Addicted
  • Nyan has no influence.

Reply #1655 Posted: October 21, 2010, 11:23:53 pm

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.

Reply #1656 Posted: October 22, 2010, 05:58:24 am

Obble

Quote from: Spork;1323447
Sounds like a word hitler invented.

You remind me of those 12yr old faggots who blame hitler for such retarded shit, stop being 12.

If anything, sounds like a word a pope would invent, evil bastards.

Reply #1657 Posted: October 22, 2010, 08:33:37 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spork;1323447

I also dislike the word cunt.

tis my favourite word in the whole wide world. can be used to offend, address a mate or an abbreviation of
Cash
Upfront
No
Tick

(there is a shop in the valley that says it when people ask to tick its super funny)

Reply #1658 Posted: October 22, 2010, 08:35:35 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #1659 Posted: October 22, 2010, 08:36:05 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #1660 Posted: October 22, 2010, 08:36:24 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #1661 Posted: October 22, 2010, 08:37:03 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Growler

AND QUITE NICE OF MOTHER NATURE TO SEND THE 6.9 EQ TO THE WATERS OFF OF MEXICO!

THANKYOU

Reply #1662 Posted: October 22, 2010, 08:37:41 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #1663 Posted: October 22, 2010, 09:08:18 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
bastard. I need a day off. Tired as hell, will be working late tonight as well. Go go 13+ hour day

Reply #1664 Posted: October 22, 2010, 09:21:00 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline CHOPPER

• I Posted!
  • CHOPPER has no influence.

Reply #1665 Posted: October 22, 2010, 09:23:09 am
Do I look like Mother Teresa to you?

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Growler;1323487
AND QUITE NICE OF MOTHER NATURE TO SEND THE 6.9 EQ TO THE WATERS OFF OF MEXICO!

THANKYOU

Yes, inside the Gulf of California though which is good for us and the (now nil) potential of a tsunami from it.

Nice Giant squid, pyro ;)

Reply #1666 Posted: October 22, 2010, 09:34:17 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Growler

Any one got any special plans for the long weekend?

Reply #1667 Posted: October 22, 2010, 09:36:34 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Codex

Reply #1668 Posted: October 22, 2010, 09:43:38 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Growler;1323509
Any one got any special plans for the long weekend?

Housework.

I've deferred it for most of the year so better do some more before year's end!

Oh, and hanging out with my buds, and some alcoholic beverage.

Special plans though...might plant some veges!

You?

Reply #1669 Posted: October 22, 2010, 09:48:28 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

My plans this week will be preparing for an interview in which I will be judged by a panel of 6 super-bosses.

Reply #1670 Posted: October 22, 2010, 10:05:16 am

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.
Eating venison is the only important thing on my plate, my father has been given some venison and has invited me around to NOM NOM NOM. :P :P :P :P

Reply #1671 Posted: October 22, 2010, 10:29:18 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #1672 Posted: October 22, 2010, 10:32:25 am

Offline Growler

Work on Sat, hopefully fishing for some fresh Blue Cod on Sun & Mon in Akaroa, do some more photos.

Reply #1673 Posted: October 22, 2010, 10:51:09 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
WORKING EVENINGS :(

But I do have monday thru wednesday off.

Reply #1674 Posted: October 22, 2010, 10:53:10 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here