Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
PM me a bank account and how much you want for postage.

Reply #16750 Posted: February 21, 2013, 10:47:50 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I pm'd you my credit card number, just take the required amount off that.

Reply #16751 Posted: February 21, 2013, 10:50:31 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
People are arseholes. I'm going to move to Antarctica and live with the penguins.

I live on a block split into 3 properties with a small house on the road and 2 units its behind it off the road, one of which is mine. A few nights for the last week, someones been turning the taps out the front of the property on the road on and even turned the mains tap off once. Hilarious.

So now vandal proof taps have to be installed, which I have to organise since I became chairman of the the Strata for the properties last meeting. Time and money wasted to stop some jerk-wad being a jerk.

Reply #16752 Posted: February 21, 2013, 12:23:26 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Scunner;1518645
People are arseholes. I'm going to move to Antarctica and live with the penguins.

I live on a block split into 3 properties with a small house on the road and 2 units its behind it off the road, one of which is mine. A few nights for the last week, someones been turning the taps out the front of the property on the road on and even turned the mains tap off once. Hilarious.

So now vandal proof taps have to be installed, which I have to organise since I became chairman of the the Strata for the properties last meeting. Time and money wasted to stop some jerk-wad being a jerk.

Cheaper solution - Accidentally an earthing fault to the outside taps.

Wait

When you hear a bang - go outside call an ambulance and possibly fire brigade to sort out the now horribly electrocuted idiot.

Even better - set up a video camera to record his downfall.

Reply #16753 Posted: February 21, 2013, 12:29:59 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
It was probably the Deamon Lord. He's always at my place turning the taps off.

Reply #16754 Posted: February 21, 2013, 12:32:00 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1518647
It was probably the Deamon Lord. He's always at my place turning the taps off.

No Big Boy,

I am the one stealing your boxers from the washing line

You should see a Doctor about the crusting - Smells expensive....

Reply #16755 Posted: February 21, 2013, 03:20:01 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
You know what is cool? Bacon.

You know what is cooler? 20 Bacons.

Reply #16756 Posted: February 21, 2013, 03:38:52 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: Emrico1;1518658
You know what is cool? Bacon.

You know what is cooler? 20 Bacons.

You know what is even cooler?

Giving me your 20 bacons

Reply #16757 Posted: February 21, 2013, 03:53:40 pm

Reply #16758 Posted: February 21, 2013, 05:11:10 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

Reply #16759 Posted: February 21, 2013, 05:23:59 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 05:43:48 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #16760 Posted: February 21, 2013, 05:34:51 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.
anybody in chch going to the beer festival saturday?

Reply #16761 Posted: February 21, 2013, 06:38:24 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #16762 Posted: February 21, 2013, 08:17:14 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #16763 Posted: February 21, 2013, 09:20:04 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: trololololo;1518674
anybody in chch going to the beer festival saturday?

Most likely

Reply #16764 Posted: February 21, 2013, 09:27:42 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #16765 Posted: February 21, 2013, 09:35:52 pm

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.
Beer sales are available by the glass (280ml) or by tasting pour (100ml).
Prices of beer will vary across the site, but most will be in the range of $5-$7 for a glass.

$34.50 admisson for pre-purchase, $40 on the door

Reply #16766 Posted: February 21, 2013, 09:41:10 pm

Obble

Reply #16767 Posted: February 21, 2013, 10:12:40 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

Reply #16768 Posted: February 21, 2013, 10:38:21 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: trololololo;1518705
Prices of beer will vary across the site, but most will be in the range of $5-$7 for a glass.

Hmm maybe not then, I'm in the middle of saving for a trip to melbourne

Reply #16769 Posted: February 21, 2013, 11:09:16 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Pyromanik

Yeah nah, I'm in the middle of desparately trying to not be poor.

Reply #16770 Posted: February 21, 2013, 11:14:19 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Umm.. Thanks EA?
Don't mind that I signed up when BF3 first came out.

Reply #16771 Posted: February 22, 2013, 12:31:28 am

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: trololololo;1518705

$7 for 280ml after paying $40? wtf

Reply #16772 Posted: February 22, 2013, 02:52:09 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Quote from: Bell;1518720
$7 for 280ml after paying $40? wtf

yeah fuck that.

wildfoods is better value (minus the gas to get there)

Reply #16773 Posted: February 22, 2013, 07:40:29 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: Spork;1518700
Bay Con! A convention for bacon.

Fuck where do I sign up?

Reply #16774 Posted: February 22, 2013, 08:11:53 am