Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1518937
Goddamn it, I've been stuck back in BF3 world..after being mildly addicted to Chivarly and now want/need the expansions they've released since playing as hardly anyone plays standard/B2K :(
Someone wanna shout me? :D

WIIIIIIINTER!!!!!!

There

I shouted you.

You can pay me back later
Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 11:39:12 am by The Demon Lord

Reply #16800 Posted: February 25, 2013, 11:36:45 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1518941
WIIIIIIINTER!!!!!!

There

I shouted you.

Youcan pay me back later

har har, don't toy with my feelings like this.. :(

Reply #16801 Posted: February 25, 2013, 11:38:58 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
I started playing Bf3 again too.... only old maps being used are the 24/7 metro >.<

Reply #16802 Posted: February 25, 2013, 11:41:02 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Growler;1518944
I started playing Bf3 again too.... only old maps being used are the 24/7 metro >.<

Yep, same problem I encountered yesterday.. no one is playing rush or conq on the old maps because the new ones are way cooler :<

Reply #16803 Posted: February 25, 2013, 11:41:53 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1518939
Ridgebacks are awesome

Like most breeders, Ridgebacks are killed at birth if they don't have a distinct ridge.

Also, they are prone to a lot of genetic defects :(

I fucking hate dog breeders and the Kennel Club.

Fucking scum British.

Reply #16804 Posted: February 25, 2013, 11:45:03 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1518945
Yep, same problem I encountered in school.. no one is playing with me because the new kids are way cooler :<

tehehe

Reply #16805 Posted: February 25, 2013, 11:45:35 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1518946
Like most breeders, Ridgebacks are killed at birth if they don't have a distinct ridge.

Also, they are prone to a lot of genetic defects :(

I fucking hate dog breeders and the Kennel Club.

Fucking scum British.

that sucks

Reply #16806 Posted: February 25, 2013, 11:46:52 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
everyone's a comedian eh.. I'll just have to wait till I can afford it, between saving for a bond and being a single income father, I reckon I'll have the expansions by the time BF4 is out.

Reply #16807 Posted: February 25, 2013, 11:47:12 am

Quote from: winter;1518949
everyone's a comedian eh.. I'll just have to wait till I can afford it, between saving for a bond and being a single income father, I reckon I'll have the expansions by the time BF4 is out.

You can play with me, I don't have any of the expansions eaither.

I also don't have the game.

Reply #16808 Posted: February 25, 2013, 11:51:31 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
I should sell some stuff, anyone need a kidney?

Reply #16809 Posted: February 25, 2013, 11:58:55 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1518946

You will notice that this ridgeback has a bad ridge and is completely the wrong colour. Happy to say the breeder always houses ALL of her pups, will check out all applicants and will always take one of her dogs back if the owners change their mind or can't handle the dog.

Not all breeders are bad!

Reply #16810 Posted: February 25, 2013, 12:01:28 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
until the 27th, the premium is $36 instead of $60 something, so if you're thinking about it, now's the time dude

Reply #16811 Posted: February 25, 2013, 12:02:14 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline winter

• Addicted
Bleh, don't even have a spare $36 atm, have a fucking strict deadline for the bond to be saved and what not.. Auckland rental prices are just stupid as fuck.

Reply #16812 Posted: February 25, 2013, 12:02:36 pm

Quote from: winter;1518951
I should sell some stuff, anyone need a kidney?

I buy for $100 each.

You sell 1 or 2 kidneys?

Email us at: bodiesdirect@hotmail.com

As soon as final conclusions are done from your side kindly contact us as soon

Reply #16813 Posted: February 25, 2013, 12:02:57 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1518952
You will notice that this ridgeback has a bad ridge and is completely the wrong colour. Happy to say the breeder always houses ALL of her pups, will check out all applicants and will always take one of her dogs back if the owners change their mind or can't handle the dog.

Not all breeders are bad!

Not attacking you my man-love.

I still stand by my statement of all breeders are scum. They breed for certain traits, crippling traits.

The German Shephard is fucked. It's been bred to have the most banged up, busted hips ever, which is why its hind quarters drop much more than its front legs. They actually judge a German Shephard based on how much it's back legs drop and how fucked it looks.

The Pug should be illegal and not allowed to exist, same as King Cavalier Spaniel.

I hate the concept of pure-bred animals.

God smite the Queen.
Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 01:09:29 pm by Retardobot

Reply #16814 Posted: February 25, 2013, 01:05:19 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: Retardobot;1518961
I hate the concept of pure-bred animals.

Good thing you're a bit of a mongrel then eh?

:-P
Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 12:06:03 am by Pitchey

Reply #16815 Posted: February 25, 2013, 01:26:18 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Pitchey;1518962
Good thing you're a bot of a mongrel then eh?

Haha. I'd hate to think what mixture of stock I come from.

Reply #16816 Posted: February 25, 2013, 01:31:59 pm

Quote from: Pitchey;1518962
Good thing you're a bot of a mongrel then eh?

I always assumed he was the product of many generations of inbred robots.

Reply #16817 Posted: February 25, 2013, 01:34:00 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #16818 Posted: February 25, 2013, 04:55:45 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1518937
Goddamn it, I've been stuck back in BF3 world..after being mildly addicted to Chivarly and now want/need the expansions they've released since playing as hardly anyone plays standard/B2K :(
Someone wanna shout me? :D

BF3 shit.
Just abandon.

Reply #16819 Posted: February 25, 2013, 05:37:50 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Pyromanik;1518988
BF3 shit.
Just abandon.

It's actually running surprisingly well.. must've been a fair few updates/patches in 9-10months time. Unfortunately, the servers on Standard/B2k are dead as fuck.

Reply #16820 Posted: February 25, 2013, 06:57:08 pm

Offline Growler

Reply #16821 Posted: February 25, 2013, 06:58:57 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Growler;1519001
borrow crysis 3.... really pretty!

Yeah I've been told it's quite gorgeous, would probably need a secondary graphics card eh 6970 is a bit of an asshole.

Reply #16822 Posted: February 25, 2013, 06:59:58 pm

Offline Growler

i run on very high (1 below maximum) 6950 flashed to 6970. Gorgeous!

Reply #16823 Posted: February 25, 2013, 07:03:48 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Growler;1519004
i run on very high (1 below maximum) 6950 flashed to 6970. Gorgeous!

I shall look into this good sir.

Reply #16824 Posted: February 25, 2013, 07:05:31 pm