Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: desertergreg;1519779
Anybody got a 12 month run down for me?

12 month run down!

Just repeat this lots of times:
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
- Variation of Topic
- Someone calls someone a retard
- Fight
- Actual Topic
- Fight
- Troll
- Your Mum
- You're*
- TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
- What is this thread about?

That's about all really...

Reply #16925 Posted: March 05, 2013, 10:21:44 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
Except in this thread you'd take out the 'actual topic' and 'variation of topic' part yes?

Reply #16926 Posted: March 05, 2013, 01:40:10 pm
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
yep, this is a thread about love, dance and all things magical.

And craigs penis, we talk about that a lot.

Reply #16927 Posted: March 05, 2013, 03:28:44 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Codex

Reply #16928 Posted: March 05, 2013, 03:38:50 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
I haven't had an invite, but eagerly await the opportunity!

Reply #16929 Posted: March 05, 2013, 03:45:08 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
My dick is like a roller coaster.

It's full of twists and turns, you only ever want to ride it once and it scares the shit out of you.

Reply #16930 Posted: March 05, 2013, 03:54:06 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1519817

It's full of twists and turns, you only ever want to ride it once and it scares the shit out of you.

Dude...

You might want to see a Dr about that....

Reply #16931 Posted: March 05, 2013, 03:56:47 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #16932 Posted: March 05, 2013, 04:14:59 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1519818
Dude...

You might want to see a Dr about that....

I heard it scared the doctor so much, he quit and became a hairdresser.

Reply #16933 Posted: March 05, 2013, 04:29:43 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

Reply #16934 Posted: March 05, 2013, 05:15:04 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1519817

The ladies call you pig cock.

Reply #16935 Posted: March 05, 2013, 05:40:50 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

Quote from: desertergreg;1519779
http://vimeo.com/m/37132333

This isn't boobs, but some of you may appreciate it.
What's going on in this neck of the woods?

Anybody got a 12 month run down for me?

YOU ONLY VISITED HERE BECAUSE YOU GOT AN GetSome BDAY EMAIL THINGY.

BUSTED GREG.

Reply #16936 Posted: March 05, 2013, 05:54:25 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Pyromanik;1519829

AKA Corkscrew Cock.

I'll make you jizz for 30mins non-stop.

Reply #16937 Posted: March 05, 2013, 06:33:25 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1519829

this is how swine flu?

Reply #16938 Posted: March 05, 2013, 06:52:00 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1519838
AKA Corkscrew Cock.

I'll make you jizz for 30mins non-stop.

You mean you'll love it when you jizz for 30 miutes non-stop.

Or do you mean that sounds like beastiality worth watching?

Reply #16939 Posted: March 05, 2013, 06:59:47 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...

Reply #16940 Posted: March 05, 2013, 07:28:35 pm

Offline Growler

Reply #16941 Posted: March 05, 2013, 08:26:12 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Codex

More stuff sorted, going a lot less painful than I thought it would be

Reply #16942 Posted: March 05, 2013, 08:50:02 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Awesome to hear, Codex.

I know this doesn't make up for it but:

You're heading into awesome bachelor land. I often fantasize about this magical place.

Reply #16943 Posted: March 05, 2013, 08:57:04 pm

Obble

It's an awesome place full of fun times and few responsibilities.

It sucks at first, but you get used to it.

Reply #16944 Posted: March 05, 2013, 09:14:13 pm

Obble

Reply #16945 Posted: March 05, 2013, 10:34:00 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Plus side:
Wanks whenever you feel like it.
Down side:
No blowjobs :<

Reply #16946 Posted: March 05, 2013, 10:35:54 pm

Codex

Currently I fear it, went to super market tonight by myself, oh god it's horrible going there alone

Quote from: Obble;1519867
Goes a bit like this actually.

Go the subbie :D
Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 11:03:17 pm by Codex

Reply #16947 Posted: March 05, 2013, 10:54:09 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Codex;1519869
went to super market, god it's horrible

Having a missus does not factor :<

Reply #16948 Posted: March 05, 2013, 11:12:47 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1519869
Currently I fear it, went to super market tonight by myself, oh god it's horrible going there alone

Go the subbie :D

Babes have to eat too bro

Reply #16949 Posted: March 05, 2013, 11:13:11 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K