Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
And look who didn't start a happy birthday desertergreg thread. Huh? Huh?

You meant so much to me bob. *sniff*

I miss you...I miss you all.

Reply #16950 Posted: March 05, 2013, 11:16:39 pm
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
And might I add that for my birthday my 2 year old got me a cold. And for icing on that cake she woke me at 6.

Your better off single codex.

Reply #16951 Posted: March 05, 2013, 11:18:10 pm
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
You deserted us Greg.
But I won't hold it against you, happy birthday Greg.

Reply #16952 Posted: March 05, 2013, 11:31:00 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
I'm on graveyard shifts at the moment.

Watching Doug Stanhope Stand Up DVDs and answering emails like a bawse

Reply #16953 Posted: March 06, 2013, 02:15:39 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: desertergreg;1519874

Your better off single codex.

Fuck off with that shit - no ones wants to hear that after coming out of a serious relationship.

Reply #16954 Posted: March 06, 2013, 07:38:56 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1519883
Fuck off with that shit - no ones wants to hear that after coming out of a serious relationship.

YEAH!

Fuck mornings.

Reply #16955 Posted: March 06, 2013, 07:53:24 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xenolightning;1519884
YEAH!

Fuck mornings.

I always find the first 5 days after the weekend the hardest.

Reply #16956 Posted: March 06, 2013, 08:06:28 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Codex

Lol well I was the only one at the market that wasn't 5 years of death or a cave dweller coming out of their natural habitat

Reply #16957 Posted: March 06, 2013, 08:38:19 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xenolightning;1519884
Fuck mornings.

indeed...

Quote from: Speakman;1519879
I'm on graveyard shifts at the moment.

Just got home, I'm fucking shattered

Made even worse by my hotcakes being cold by the time I got home :/

Reply #16958 Posted: March 06, 2013, 08:58:51 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Retardobot;1519883

What? did I miss something?!

Reply #16959 Posted: March 06, 2013, 09:10:34 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1519892

Codex is now an Elligable Batchelor

Reply #16960 Posted: March 06, 2013, 09:17:21 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1519893

:( stink mate.. try to occupy yourself with heaps of movies, tv, games, wanking etc.. nothing worse than thinking about that shit 100% of the time.

Reply #16961 Posted: March 06, 2013, 09:20:54 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Fuck BNZ.

STOP BLOCKING MY CC ORDERS YOU OVER SENSITIVE CUNTS.

Anyone with Westpac or ASB? I want out, time for a change. BNZ has been my bank since I was 18 and whilst they've done nothing overtly wrong, they've done nothing to keep me.

Reply #16962 Posted: March 06, 2013, 09:23:14 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1519896
Fuck BNZ.

Anyone with Westpac or ASB? I want out, time for a change. BNZ has been my bank since I was 18 and whilst they've done nothing overtly wrong, they've done nothing to keep me.

ASB for me - they have been good to me.

Reply #16963 Posted: March 06, 2013, 09:39:44 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
I am with Westpac, I was in the same boat until..

I accidentally withdrew $1300 cash from my CC instead of paying $1300. Which was going to mean I would get charged $300 interest. Westpac were nice enough to change the fuck up to a purchase so no interest was charged on it.

Success. From there I can't really complain :-P not to mention their in branch service is great.

Online banking is nothing special though.

Reply #16964 Posted: March 06, 2013, 09:41:42 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I like BNZ's online banking UI (it's sexy as fuck, as well as the Android App), however it runs like a fucking crippled donkey.

Takes sometimes 48hrs to update CC purchases.

Their in-store tellers are hot as fuck but dumb as shit. I went in last week and they tried to tell me that if I use an incorrect billing address on my order (different from one on file) then it would be OK because the merchant doesn't look at the address - I had to teach them about the authentication process that their own fucking workplace has to check the billing address against my address on file.

When I go into a bank, I expect the tellers to be all knowing like the Jesus.

BNZ doesn't get things wrong, they just very rarely get it right, mediocre at best.

Reply #16965 Posted: March 06, 2013, 09:46:43 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: Retardobot;1519906
I like BNZ's online banking UI (it's sexy as fuck, as well as the Android App), however it runs like a fucking crippled donkey.

Takes sometimes 48hrs to update CC purchases.

Their in-store tellers are hot as fuck but dumb as shit. I went in last week and they tried to tell me that if I use an incorrect billing address on my order (different from one on file) then it would be OK because the merchant doesn't look at the address - I had to teach them about the authentication process that their own fucking workplace has to check the billing address against my address on file.

When I go into a bank, I expect the tellers to be all knowing like the Jesus.

BNZ doesn't get things wrong, they just very rarely get it right, mediocre at best.

I would rather Ugly Tellers who knew their shit than the latter.

With ASB I have actually found that the staff are quite onto it (even suggesting options I hadn't thought of)

Plus they used Brian Blessed and Judi Dench for their commercials.

Both of whom are in the ultra Elite Catogary of Awesome

Reply #16966 Posted: March 06, 2013, 10:08:18 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I agree.

I want them to know their shit rather than look like center-folds.

Reply #16967 Posted: March 06, 2013, 10:09:56 am

Codex

Missed that comment, thanks rii :)

Quote from: winter;1519892

Quote from: The Demon Lord;1519893

Yiss -_-

Quote from: winter;1519895
:( stink mate.. try to occupy yourself with heaps of movies, tv, games, wanking etc.. nothing worse than thinking about that shit 100% of the time.

Yeah since i'm taking over the mortgage etc i've picked up some more work and will just be working towards mcsa and whatever else I can do really.

Quote from: Retardobot;1519896
Fuck BNZ.

Really? No problems with bnz here, when I was trying to get my house they basically sucked me dry and made the world better

Quote from: Retardobot;1519906

Runs like a champ for me o-o

Reply #16968 Posted: March 06, 2013, 11:48:41 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

The website actually runs fine, it just takes 2+ days for CC transactions to show on my account.

It angers me.

Reply #16969 Posted: March 06, 2013, 11:56:47 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

Reply #16970 Posted: March 06, 2013, 12:12:44 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1519920
Yeah since i'm taking over the mortgage etc i've picked up some more work and will just be working towards mcsa and whatever else I can do really.

Have you looked at accommodation supp?

Reply #16971 Posted: March 06, 2013, 12:22:43 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Codex

Quote from: Retardobot;1519922
The website actually runs fine, it just takes 2+ days for CC transactions to show on my account.

It angers me.

This i've found to be normal if using cc regardless of bank in most cases, although it's usually 1 day for me and then 2 in the weekends

Quote from: Growler;1519925

Wouldn't even know where to start o-o

Reply #16972 Posted: March 06, 2013, 12:35:22 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
sucks mate, if you need anything.. hit me up - I'm broke as fuck half the time, so don't ask for money haha..

Reply #16973 Posted: March 06, 2013, 12:38:09 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1519925

I take two accommodation supplements daily.

It only comes as a suppository.

Reply #16974 Posted: March 06, 2013, 12:42:03 pm